CCA Liger banger V3.0

0dhb6N5_d.jpg

this cap is dope. milks hard. @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd thanks man

buddingglasshead

Sorry, I posted from my phone through imgur...it’s a huge photo, dunno why showing so small. I’m trying again.

0dhb6N5.jpg

I do have a 20mm, I don’t think this would be good for that. I would have him make you a smaller bubble cap for a 20mm.

Thanks! I figured, but was hoping it would work well so that when I get a flat liger I'll have a great cap for it already.

buddingglasshead,

Gn0sis

How is the seal on that cap when it's upright and when turning?

I'm not sure if it's just the way the picture looks, but when I zoom in, I see 2 gaps on the sides... Especially on the right side.

pfz7sNv.jpg

Gn0sis,
Reactions: Hogni
How is the seal on that cap when it's upright and when turning?

I'm not sure if it's just the way the picture looks, but when I zoom in, I see 2 gaps on the sides... Especially on the right side.

pfz7sNv.jpg

It seals well and uniformly, when I spin it, I don’t feel any change in suction/vacuum as I pull.

scalescliffs,
Reactions: Gn0sis

Justpassedu

@Justpassedu the rasta label is dope too, didn't notice that little detail before, usually they are black/silver on those Leisure's!

What do you think about hitting the FP through that rig?
Ty yeah I like the Rasta label. The few hits I took so far it was super smooth , lots of flavor , a tiny bit chuggy but not as much compared to my other incycler I own. I was actually really surprised how smooth it was , I barely felt the vapor at all. I only tried it with flower so far but you know how it is with the fp , it’s like taking a dab .

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Ty yeah I like the Rasta label. The few hits I took so far it was super smooth , lots of flavor , a tiny bit chuggy but not as much compared to my other incycler I own. I was actually really surprised how smooth it was , I barely felt the vapor at all. I only tried it with flower so far but you know how it is with the fp , it’s like taking a dab .

Which other incycler do you own? How does it compare as far as smoothness and flavor?

lazylightning,
That one looks much better than the $45 one I got from Vaped. I prefer that mushroom cap over the one he sent me.

I ordered a chadbro and a wierdeer cap to try.

how much was that cap??

This was around 80, but it’s full color cfl. I think clear is 40?

scalescliffs,

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Just got a high five led #2 and dont like the quarts banger v2 it came with. Have my eyes on liger 3.0

Anyone using it with a high five 20mm coil?

And how is efficiency with liger? Do i need to drop huge dabs in there for dense rips?

graydeh1,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Just got a high five led #2 and dont like the quarts banger v2 it came with. Have my eyes on liger 3.0

And how is efficiency with liger? Do i need to drop huge dabs in there for dense rips?

The 20mm is very efficient, I use it with a High5 LCD2 and Pelinail with no issues. Your choice of cap is going to make much more of a difference then the coil will. In my personal experience the only time I can say Id get DENSE clouds on the 20 is with the Wierdeer or Mobius directional, others have reported good things with some others but most likely you're gonna have to try a few to get it dialed in to your liking

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: graydeh1

Baron23

In my personal experience the only time I can say Id get DENSE clouds on the 20 is with the Wierdeer or Mobius directional, others have reported good things with some others but most likely you're gonna have to try a few to get it dialed in to your liking

I've been using a Chadbros bubble cap on my 20 mm, v2 and it works perfectly IMO.

Cheers

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does anybody know whether the AugustHaus CCA coil is available for 220v too? Not listed.
Or does he make one on demand at least?

Merry Christmas to all you Liger heads!

Hogni,

graydeh1

Company Rep
The 20mm is very efficient, I use it with a High5 LCD2 and Pelinail with no issues. Your choice of cap is going to make much more of a difference then the coil will. In my personal experience the only time I can say Id get DENSE clouds on the 20 is with the Wierdeer or Mobius directional, others have reported good things with some others but most likely you're gonna have to try a few to get it dialed in to your liking

And im not after density I could build a couch out of to sit on ;)
Just good solid rips.

And what would people say about efficiency?
How much must it be fed to function well?

graydeh1,

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
And im not after density I could build a couch out of to sit on ;)
Just good solid rips.

And what would people say about efficiency?
How much must it be fed to function well?

The 20mm Liger 3.0 is very efficient. My average dab is ~40mg and I can easily finish it at 460F in about a 10-second hit. My favorite carb cap is the Gordo Riptide Bubble and I find I get much denser hits with this one than the Riptide Directional or Mobius Directional, even though they also work nicely.

lazylightning,
Reactions: graydeh1

graydeh1

Company Rep
Thanks lightning, does the banger alone come ready to use or do I Need to buy a dish to get started?

graydeh1,
Top Bottom