CCA Liger banger V3.0

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hoping I get a confirmation this week. Really don't want this to become a grasshopper situation :\

If anybody gets a shipping confirmation, i'd really appreciate it if you posted about it here! Bonus if you could say the date you preordered too. Still waiting on mine (ordered 10/14).

That's a little extreme, it is only 2 weeks past release lol. It won't be a trickle out situation by date ala grasshopper, they should all go out close to the same time. Here is the info from Josh. I would expect yours out by next week along with the others if no other unforeseen issues arise.

"
Titanium: on the way to me now! (will have Pre-orders shipped out this week, as soon as the Ti lands)

Sapphire: finishing up today! (this includes the 20mm)

Quartz: currently back-ordered. Finishing up late this week

SiC: ran out of 20mm. Finishing up next week
"

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... i haven't appreciated concentrated as much as i have with the liger!

:rockon:

... not to mention Josh is amazing to deal with... he makes me want to spend more then i have to!

PoopMachine

Josh is a good guy and completely trustworthy but his release dates suck. He emailed me weeks ago and told me he needed to know what color I wanted because my stuff was about to ship. I emailed him back, he confirmed he got it and then...... nothing. That was almost a month ago.

I finally emailed him 2 weeks later and asked what was up and he said his demand had tripled. Well... I preordered and hey, that's great that your demand has tripled but that doesn't have anything to do with me. I THOUGHT my place in line was secured. Apparently not. Im not quite sure how "Hey, I got stuff coming this week and your stuff is shipping!" to "Well, demand has tripled so now Im waiting" but whatever. It will arrive eventually but its annoying.

He missed my 2.0 delivery date by probably at least a month. I forget what we were waiting on then, I think it was SIC inserts.

herbivore21

I'm just complaining because deep down I want somebody to respond with "Actually he's shipping it tomorrow! "

lol
Given the timeframe I last heard from Josh, I'd expect that he'd be shipping the pre-orders tomorrow actually - and I am not just saying that to placate you! :D

I too hope there are no further delays beyond that, I'm chomping at the bit to check this one out just like you guys lol.

That 30mm sapphire insert is going to be drowning in full melt when it reaches Casa del Herbivore so I can't complain too much, especially since I have the sapphire halo in the meantime! For you folks who are getting this as your first enail though, I especially hope it comes soon!

Definitely no negativity towards Josh here though, after all it is entirely possible that his suppliers have not delivered on their own shipping etas and he is dealing with the same thing lol

killick

But I like it!
So the High Five press press, extra cartridge heaters, and 2x enails (16mm and 20mm) are here! My preorder looks like it has everything to get me going, so things are happening! If I wasn't running around trying to open British Columbias very first Cannabis Wellness Centre this week I'd be able to get pressing! But if anyone needs a federal, legal cannascrip prescription here in 'Gads Country' (anywhere in Canada actually, we just have the new clinic opening in the Okanogan) do drop a line. We're here to help. Veterans, and others.

LazyIdol

Emailed Josh today as I was given a predicted shipping date of this week.

He mentioned he was expecting the next order of Ti from the mailman today and would be shipping orders tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday.

I would imagine many of the other preorders would be included in that as well.

PoopMachine

Emailed Josh today as I was given a predicted shipping date of this week.

He mentioned he was expecting the next order of Ti from the mailman today and would be shipping orders tomorrow, Saturday, or Monday.

I would imagine many of the other preorders would be included in that as well.

It has to be anodized so Im not seeing that happening.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: GSR

LazyIdol

Just sharing what was communicated to me by Josh.

I imagine the man is more familiar with his own business than I am.

LazyIdol,
Reactions: Monsoon

GSR

hqdefault.jpg

Danksta

I was told he's just waiting on the mailman. Not sure if that means his package shipped or not. Hopefully I have it by Turkey day. I know the wait will be well worth it. I'm sure he was truly overwhelmed and whatever plans he had were simply not good enough for the volume.

He could ease up on social media though. Seeing his distributor posts are kinda getting to me. Also bragging about 20mm selling so well yet none of us actually have ours is kinda annoying too. Way too soon to be bragging about sales if you ask me.

I'm still happy to be on this ride though and wish Josh the best. Just had air out a couple thoughts. I'm sure I'm not alone.

brucee10

I was told he's just waiting on the mailman. Not sure if that means his package shipped or not. Hopefully I have it by Turkey day. I know the wait will be well worth it. I'm sure he was truly overwhelmed and whatever plans he had were simply not good enough for the volume.

He could ease up on social media though. Seeing his distributor posts are kinda getting to me. Also bragging about 20mm selling so well yet none of us actually have ours is kinda annoying too. Way too soon to be bragging about sales if you ask me.

I'm still happy to be on this ride though and wish Josh the best. Just had air out a couple thoughts. I'm sure I'm not alone.
I haven't seen any distributor posts.

brucee10,

Danksta

I haven't seen any distributor posts.

High5 and someone else is going to carry them. Those posts may have been removed. But I have seen multiple posts from people who will be carrying the liger. He may have realized how it looked and asked them to take them down.

Danksta,

GSR

Definitely feel the same bro. Still excited about this nail and I'm sure its gonna kick ass after hearing the reviews our fellow FC members are giving it.

Im just not happy that my grasshopper comparison about this release is starting to seem less "exaggerated" as the days go by.

GSR,
Reactions: killick

Danksta

That is one of Chase's (@ccchase420) Terpy Tuesday posts that the shop used.
He's one of the beta testers.
Do they have any in stock now?
It looks like they are waiting for shipment as well.

I don't think so. I just thought it was a little soon for that announcement since preorders haven't shipped. Not trying to throw any shade, just a lil irked. Once it's released we can all forget about this.

That is one of Chase's (@ccchase420) Terpy Tuesday posts that the shop used.
He's one of the beta testers.
Do they have any in stock now?
It looks like they are waiting for shipment as well.
"Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut" Right on Man! I see you! That Sapphire seems to have built in flavor support! Or maybe built in flavor booster!
"Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut with Built in Flavor Booster!" I'm in a Flavor Fuck over here! Rolling CKF Cherry Kola Sugar up in Strawberry Fields PullSnap:drool:

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
"Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut" Right on Man! I see you! That Sapphire seems to have built in flavor support! Or maybe built in flavor booster!
"Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut with Built in Flavor Booster!" I'm in a Flavor Fuck over here! Rolling CKF Cherry Kola Sugar up in Strawberry Fields PullSnap:drool:

Yeah, there is no going back.
The flavor is so much more nuanced, and the lower temp makes the dab a bit smoother as well.
In an ideal world all who dab would have a Sapphire dish.
But I still love my SiC inserts, they beat everything other than sapphire (+ are near indestructible and fairly inexpensive).

Check out this Sapphire madness!:

qWxeGA6.jpg

:o:brow::science:

The flavor is so much more nuanced, and the lower temp makes the dab a bit smoother as well.
But I still love my SiC inserts, they beat everything other than sapphire (+ are near indestructible and fairly inexpensive).

qWxeGA6.jpg

At first I was like :hmm: Then I was like :o:tup::clap::bowdown::science: How is it?

herbivore21

qWxeGA6.jpg

lol holy shit I'm thinking 'man I hope he doesn't drop that afterwards'! If that is a sapphire liger insert underneath the d-nail halo, that is a hell of a lot of money sitting in that banger lol

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
lol holy shit I'm thinking 'man I hope he doesn't drop that afterwards'! If that is a sapphire liger insert underneath the d-nail halo, that is a hell of a lot of money sitting in that banger lol

Only room for one insert or it covers the air intake.
That's just the Sapphire Halo in the 30mm V3 Liger.

At first I was like :hmm: Then I was like :o:tup::clap::bowdown::science: How is it?

... But now that I take a look at it from another perspective, the DNail Halo is slightly smaller in diameter than the Liger V3 insert.
If I turn the sapphire Halo upside-down, placed on top of the Liger V3 sapphire insert it creates a fully encased Sapphire Dabbing Oven! with a handy opening in the top through which to drop meds.
However, I'm not sure how the airflow will work, but it the idea has merit and is worth exploring.

Pics soon.

PS No shit, don't drop it.

:D

Top Bottom