Carta by Focus V

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Doesn't the air path of this device go over insulated coil leads, and a small block of chinese Titanium? A simple google search for "focus carta air path" turned up both posts, and an image.

https://i.imgur.com/rlfXgx7.png

The Carta has better stock glass, though

The Carta air path routing is twice as long as the Peak which does lead to more condensed unabsorbed vapor.

TBH the air path smells weird and does not facilitate for easy cleaning, the whole design seems like it wasn't very well thought out.

I don't see anything that would make the Carta atomizer better than the Peak, it's certainly not more reliable.

I still feel like the Carta just heats up way too fast, it's weird, you turn it on and it SLAMS the heater with so much power and immediately cooks all the terps off, pouring through the carb cap, yet when you go to inhale there's almost no vapor.

invertedisdead,

EconMan

Cannabis Economics
I don't see anything that would make the Carta atomizer better than the Peak, it's certainly not more reliable.

Owning both, my anecdotal experience (and my business partner's) is the Carta's atomizer is MUCH more reliable. Indeed, I've had my Carta a month now and am on the original atomizer! FYI: My Peak isn't working right now because I'm out of atomizers -- lol -- I've bought at least ten in six months :)

To get my Peak to the point I truly enjoy using it I spent some significant extra dollars on it. The Carta we use as is out of the box.

Regardless, one reason the design is superior is in the atomizer housing and its "lid". . First, on the peak there is just a weak silicone seal made on slippery oily stainless and the crucibles can't be held in place well at all -- hence, the infamous, "I broke my atomizer by swabbing" moments of agony. Whereas on the Carta the lid of the atomizer screws on tightly and securely AND its lid has little prongs that secure the crucible firmly preventing swabbing-related agonizing moments.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I'm hoping for an answer from @FocusV about the Black Magna Carta kits for the rest of the FC buyers on this forum who haven't received a notification or anything there are a couple of us in here who sent in the engraving request before the due date.

Still seeing them pop up all the time on the IG story feed.
Yes I am exactly in this boat. I sent my request for my custom serials for the Magnas prior to June 23 cutoff, but I have heard nothing but radio silence about the Magnas from the company since then, and have not received any notification about delivery of my units.

@FocusV whats up? Thank you in advance for an update

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Owning both, my anecdotal experience (and my business partner's) is the Carta's atomizer is MUCH more reliable. Indeed, I've had my Carta a month now and am on the original atomizer! FYI: My Peak isn't working right now because I'm out of atomizers -- lol -- I've bought at least ten in six months :)

To get my Peak to the point I truly enjoy using it I spent some significant extra dollars on it. The Carta we use as is out of the box.

Regardless, one reason the design is superior is in the atomizer housing and its "lid". . First, on the peak there is just a weak silicone seal made on slippery oily stainless and the crucibles can't be held in place well at all -- hence, the infamous, "I broke my atomizer by swabbing" moments of agony. Whereas on the Carta the lid of the atomizer screws on tightly and securely AND its lid has little prongs that secure the crucible firmly preventing swabbing-related agonizing moments.

I've heard so many stories on both sides regarding reliability. I have multiple friends still on their stock Peak atomizer, I'm on my third Carta base. It's definitely subjective. Overall neither seem that reliable to me compared to a desktop plugin like my e-nail, but there are definitely major good and bad experiences with both.

IMO the stock carb cap for both are horrible. I'm not sure what other upgrades you made to your Peak but it seems like both devices are moving towards inserts with an recessed inset for the ceramic plate heater to sit in. That seems to be the way to get the best contact, probably why the stock quartz insert is so womp.

I agree the carta atomizer housing does fasten better but IMO it is a drawback how the vapor travels twice as far as the Peak and it definitely shows in accumulated reclaim. I just wish the design facilitated easier cleaning, it's quirky.

I really like the Carta's glass function over the Peak by far, BUT with the lack of a leanback or bent mouthpiece I notice that most people don't hold it flat which causes poor performance (ESPECIALLY with quartz) as well as more oil sucked through the atomizer.

I just wish the onboard temps were more usable for quality concentrates, if I could get a tasty hit off the Carta without all the waste I get I'd be singing with others. I usually use temp 1 and then go to temp 2 halfway through, but the problem with this is since the Carta starts heating before you pick your temp (unlike the Peak) its basically at temp before you can change it. When I want to go from 2 back to 1, it hits like 1000 degrees on setting 3-4 during that shift. The wrong direction when I'm trying to go back down. I could turn it on and start the heatup, change the setting, turn it off, and then on again to take my dab, but that's quirky too. I feel like it puts a lot of importance on the app which leaves operation from the device itself lacking.

Last edited:
invertedisdead,
Reactions: EconMan

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I really like the Carta's glass function over the Peak by far, BUT with the lack of a leanback or bent mouthpiece I notice that most people don't hold it flat which causes poor performance (ESPECIALLY with quartz) as well as more oil sucked through the atomizer.

The stock glass can easily be converted to A bent mouthpiece or side car mouthpiece. I will be offering this service in about a month when I am able to work again.

freddiegibbs

I still feel like the Carta just heats up way too fast, it's weird, you turn it on and it SLAMS the heater with so much power and immediately cooks all the terps off, pouring through the carb cap, yet when you go to inhale there's almost no vapor.
Sounds like you may have an issue with your unit overheating, or else you are just dialing the temp in too high. I've watched a dozen or more Cartas crank out hundreds of dabs over the past couple of days and didn't hear this refrain once. People were especially enjoying titanium at the stock level 1 setting, which was medium cloudy but heavy on flavor. I have 666 rosin dabs on my current base and just about every single one of them has been a terpy cloud of hellsmoke that would make Satan himself proud.

You also may like the everlast atomizers more than the standard ones, which have a more prolonged heatup period. And the sic insert coming soon takes a bit longer to heat up as well, but has unparalleled flavor.

Last edited:

MiztressNemesis

I am curious if anyone here has tried the Peak's Travel pack on the Carta? I cannot find a pic anywhere to show me if it is viable/looks ok or doesn't work/looks stupid. If anyone has a pic I would be greatly appreciative. thanks!

MiztressNemesis,

EconMan

Cannabis Economics
I am curious if anyone here has tried the Peak's Travel pack on the Carta? I cannot find a pic anywhere to show me if it is viable/looks ok or doesn't work/looks stupid.

I have two Peaks and a Carta, and so I have some "parts". As is, the travel pack is useless for the carta (it barely sits on there and yes, looks "stupid" :) It can be altered to work though. I cut the "circle" off and affixed some velcro to the back of the pack and the side of the Carta. It worked but I didn't really like it. And aesthetically, it was ugly, and since such things matter to me, now I keep my dab tools and supplies together with my concentrates in a fun little portable station (a lighted "tracing pad" from amazon).

What I have found essential for the Carta in this regard is a tiny led flashlight I hang on a lanyard so I can see inside the tiny cylindrical chamber, especially convenient for larger hits I think.

MiztressNemesis

I have two Peaks and a Carta, and so I have some "parts". As is, the travel pack is useless for the carta (it barely sits on there and yes, looks "stupid" :) It can be altered to work though. I cut the "circle" off and affixed some velcro to the back of the pack and the side of the Carta. It worked but I didn't really like it. And aesthetically, it was ugly, and since such things matter to me, now I keep my dab tools and supplies together with my concentrates in a fun little portable station (a lighted "tracing pad" from amazon).

What I have found essential for the Carta in this regard is a tiny led flashlight I hang on a lanyard so I can see inside the tiny cylindrical chamber, especially convenient for larger hits I think.

Thank You so much! I flirted with the idea of buying the travel pack but for me here in Canada it is almost $40 plus our exorbitant 15% tax which I couldn't justify just to "try" it. I made myself a little portable station with an alcohol pump dispenser (many nail polish removers come in cool convenient pumps now so perfect for Q tip swabbing so dump the remover out and clean and replace with alcohol.) and I have been using my phone's flashlight to see into the crucible but I LOVE the idea of the lanyard and mini flashlight! I am going to hunt for your tracing pad to check that out now. :D

MiztressNemesis,
Reactions: EconMan

EconMan

Cannabis Economics
Thank You so much! I flirted with the idea of buying the travel pack but for me here in Canada it is almost $40 plus our exorbitant 15% tax which I couldn't justify just to "try" it. I made myself a little portable station with an alcohol pump dispenser (many nail polish removers come in cool convenient pumps now so perfect for Q tip swabbing so dump the remover out and clean and replace with alcohol.) and I have been using my phone's flashlight to see into the crucible but I LOVE the idea of the lanyard and mini flashlight! I am going to hunt for your tracing pad to check that out now. :D

You are very welcome :)
For the Peak, my primary purpose for the TP was to get the mouthpiece/splashguard. I'm a heavy hitter and hate getting water in my mouth.:cuss:
Puffco should have included it and it would have helped to validate their hefty price-tag. I am not a Peak hater. Quite the contrary. I like my Peak. But I needed to spend significant dollars before I would consider it "enjoyable" for me.

Love the idea of a pump dispenser! :)
I used to use my phone too, but I'm not the neatest dabber, and I was always getting my phone sticky. :lol:

I'm trying to find reviews on the new Kandy Oura. At $350 msrp, it's priced Puffco style, BUT the atomizer is finally a very different design. My theory is this style should rarely burn out?

MiztressNemesis

......I'm trying to find reviews on the new Kandy Oura. At $350 msrp, it's priced Puffco style, BUT the atomizer is finally a very different design. My theory is this style should rarely burn out?

I had not heard of the Oura until your post. It is indeed very cool and as a woman I love the lavender one and it may be in my future if all the Carta issues are not worked out - we will see after my next warranty delivery. LOL I am going to try hard to keep the faith with the Carta for now though, since I have so much time, money and warranties invested in it and it is only 2 weeks since I got my first one. :p

EconMan

Cannabis Economics
I had not heard of the Oura until your post. It is indeed very cool and as a woman I love the lavender one and it may be in my future if all the Carta issues are not worked out - we will see after my next warranty delivery. LOL I am going to try hard to keep the faith with the Carta for now though, since I have so much time, money and warranties invested in it and it is only 2 weeks since I got my first one. :p

LOL They definitely win the beauty award.:love: One gets choices. :rockon: I would get an either a lime green or a salmon pink one. :evil:

But **IF** I am right and the atomizer will basically last longer than the device, I can rationalize my purchase as abatement of future atomizer purchases. :D

MiztressNemesis

LOL They definitely win the beauty award.:love: One gets choices. :rockon: I would get an either a lime green or a salmon pink one. :evil:

But **IF** I am right and the atomizer will basically last longer than the device, I can rationalize my purchase as abatement of future atomizer purchases. :D

I sent you a PM (or, rather, a "conversation") on this forum with a youtube link to the Oura I found as I am not sure of forum policy regarding links. I should go check the rules on that now actually :p

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That Kandy Pens thing is just using an old stovetop coil found in a number of devices, most notably is probably the Vivant Incendio, check out the AVS M22 if you want to see the cutting edge.

4 temps on a brand new device is womp, when will these guys learn? Dr. Dabber had the right intentions with offering more temperatures on the Switch, but inversely ended up with something too complicated. I'd like to see at least 8 on board settings to keep the range between settings more usable.

Sounds like you may have an issue with your unit overheating, or else you are just dialing the temp in too high. I've watched a dozen or more Cartas crank out hundreds of dabs over the past couple of days and didn't hear this refrain once. People were especially enjoying titanium at the stock level 1 setting, which was medium cloudy but heavy on flavor. I have 666 rosin dabs on my current base and just about every single one of them has been a terpy cloud of hellsmoke that would make Satan himself proud.

You also may like the everlast atomizers more than the standard ones, which have a more prolonged heatup period. And the sic insert coming soon takes a bit longer to heat up as well, but has unparalleled flavor.

If you didn't hear it from anyone else it could be because most folks just aren't that experienced with dabbing. I'm just saying, I remember when titanium nails came out so I'm pretty familiar with the surface and the hobby. Can't say it's ever been my epitome of a smooth or tasty dab, even at low temps, and even from certified Grade 2 USA Ti - not just Chitanium.

Like I said, if you cycle power 2 back to power 1, I'm pretty sure it ends up going to like 1000F, even though one is trying to lower the temperature due to the software. Its a major difference from being able to choose a temp first like the Peak. This is again, something that could theoretically be solved by the app, but still doesn't change the usability with the on board settings.

I'm not surprised that people enjoyed Ti dabs though, the quartz bucket is not very unusable, and most people have pretty low standards, especially when it comes to vaporizers or concentrates. Hell, I know a few people that produce terp sauce for a living and still dab off old titanium e-nails from 8 years ago cause they just don't know any better. It's like when people smoke a bong hit and talk about how good the flavor is. There's levels to this shit, which it sounds like you already understand after trying the SiC. I'm honestly not that blown away by silicon carbide though based off past devices, but I think it's a great choice for a device like this with minimum surface area. I do wonder how the sic bucket handles the stock temperatures since SiC is 120x more conductive than quartz. That said, I can only comment on my experiences with the stock Carta, I wanted to try a ceramic bowl but you're the only one I know whose had one.

Is the SiC insert a collab with Constant Gems? Honestly not that interested in SiC outside of the AVS M22, but the YSP insert on Constant's page looks kinda interesting based on the heatup video. That's so funny Constant Gems is now dominating the SiC industry, that's karma for sure back at Fadespace.

Last edited by a moderator:

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
4 temps on a brand new device is womp, when will these guys learn? Dr. Dabber had the right intentions with offering more temperatures on the Switch, but inversely ended up with something too complicated. I'd like to see at least 8 on board settings to keep the range between settings more usable.

If you didn't hear it from anyone else it could be because most folks just aren't that experienced with dabbing. I'm just saying, I remember when titanium nails came out so I'm pretty familiar with the surface and the hobby. Can't say it's ever been my epitome of a smooth or tasty dab, even at low temps, and even from certified Grade 2 USA Ti - not just Chitanium.

Like I said, if you cycle power 2 back to power 1, I'm pretty sure it ends up going to like 1000F, even though one is trying to lower the temperature due to the software. Its a major difference from being able to choose a temp first like the Peak. This is again, something that could theoretically be solved by the app, but still doesn't change the usability with the on board settings.

I know exactly what you're trying to say. I pretty much only do cold starts on level two with the TI. I give it a second or so to start heating, then when I see whispy vapor through the cap, I take my hit. I fill the glass with vapor, then clear. Usually I get 1-2 pulls of amazing flavor, then 2 more pulls that degrade in taste. For usage reference, my main rig is 25mm opaque quartz with an axial coil hooked up to an Auber RDK-300a, normally around 465F (about 440F on the quartz).

I personally clean after every hit, so I use this time to change my temp down to level 1 if that's what I'm looking for. This serves me two purposes; First, it heats the materal back up and makes it easier to clean, burning off any excess ISO. Now I've got a nice clean bucket for my next tasty hit. Second, it lets me skip that molten heat of levels 3-4 while trying to take a good hit.

My real solution, even though it's a little annoying, is to use my phone. I just had to RMA my base because it wasn't connecting to the app. Focus sent me an entire new unit (awesome extra glass, atomizer, and buckets!) and now it's connecting like it should. I'm able to set specific temps and dab to my heart's content.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I personally clean after every hit, so I use this time to change my temp down to level 1 if that's what I'm looking for. This serves me two purposes; First, it heats the materal back up and makes it easier to clean, burning off any excess ISO. Now I've got a nice clean bucket for my next tasty hit. Second, it lets me skip that molten heat of levels 3-4 while trying to take a good hit.

That's it for sure, when I cycle back to temp 1 after I already loaded my dab it ends up overcooking. That's a great idea, turn it back to temp 1 after swabbing my dab, definitely gonna implement that so I can bypass 3 and 4 during my cold starts! :cheers:

Azn2101

Is the SiC insert a collab with Constant Gems?

Constant is releasing their own and someone told me Sneaky Pete was talking about working one but this is not something im sure of.

Has anyone heard anything about what what the change from the V2 atomizer to the V3 (Everlast) Atomizer for Subscribers will be if any

The biggest reason I bought the subscription because of two main reasons:

1. The Discounted pricing

2 (the big one.) That as subscribers we wouldn't have to worry about atomizers selling out cause there would be reserved ones for us and if newer versions are to be released we wouldn't have to worry about rushing to order one before they sell out since again they would reserve some of the atomizers for Subscribers.

My concern is they're going to make it like the Dry Herb Atomizer with the single buy only option making the Subscription useless cause the Everlasts seem better in almost every way.

I just feel in the dark cause their going in so many different directions with very few answers they're able to give...or so it feels like.

I mean my lady recieved a V1 atomizer for her subscription replacement less than 3 weeks before they're due to release the V3 Everlasts and:

- Cap Tether
- Ceramic insert
- SiC Insert
- and Heating Plates (without entire Repair Kit)

Which is a lot of items to be putting into commission for R&D & Manufacturing/Releasing all at once with the size of their company like @EconMan said.

That's a lot to deal with at once for any company. I'm not saying they can't handle it but I think their control/grasp over their expansion is coming at a cost and that cost seems to have started with the members that they, I'm guessing in their minds have "Squared Away" like the Beta Teams And other people who have supported (and continue to support) the Carta at it's earlier stages.

TL;DR It seems like their eyes are 100% on expansion and that makes it hard to pay attention to R&D and CS&S for existing customers in a lot of cases.

The CS&S has obviously taken a hit in the past month though.

freddiegibbs

I don't actually know what their plans are, but I don't think the everlast is supposed to supplant the current atomizer - just act as an alternative. I like the quick heatup on the current atties, clean them gently but often, and don't generally take big dabs. Most of my 670+ hits have been on a single atomizer that's still working fine. So I think I personally won't have any use for the everlast, but I see the appeal for people who take big dabs, clean less often, prefer a slower heatup, and/or generally beat up their atties. I don't know much about the subscriptions, but given FocusV's history, I'm sure they'll work something out for subscribers who want everlasts.

The Carta was always meant to be a modular device - the fact that more options and accessories are finally coming now is a feature, not a bug! As for the beta customers, I mean, we're all getting a free limited edition Magna Carta kit, with the option to have it personally engraved. After that, I think it's a little silly to start acting entitled about what we should or shouldn't be getting. I don't think it was ever meant to be a permanent ticket to freebies and VIP treatment. All we did was pay the normal price a little sooner than everyone else did, and we've already gotten tons of love and a massive return on our investment. All that said, I'm still betting FocusV will find more ways to reward the beta team, because that's all they've ever done.

Azn2101

I don't actually know what their plans are, but I don't think the everlast is supposed to supplant the current atomizer - just act as an alternative. I like the quick heatup on the current atties, clean them gently but often, and don't generally take big dabs. Most of my 670+ hits have been on a single atomizer that's still working fine. So I think I personally won't have any use for the everlast, but I see the appeal for people who take big dabs, clean less often, prefer a slower heatup, and/or generally beat up their atties. I don't know much about the subscriptions, but given FocusV's history, I'm sure they'll work something out for subscribers who want everlasts.

The Carta was always meant to be a modular device - the fact that more options and accessories are finally coming now is a feature, not a bug! As for the beta customers, I mean, we're all getting a free limited edition Magna Carta kit, with the option to have it personally engraved. After that, I think it's a little silly to start acting entitled about what we should or shouldn't be getting. I don't think it was ever meant to be a permanent ticket to freebies and VIP treatment. All we did was pay the normal price a little sooner than everyone else did, and we've already gotten tons of love and a massive return on our investment. All that said, I'm still betting FocusV will find more ways to reward the beta team, because that's all they've ever done.

I get what you're saying about beta members but they specifically were just part of the equation on the aspect that I think they're taking more of a "Damage Control" type approach to the situation right now. Which isnt a bad thing for most people cause like you said it's a drop dead simple device to use with basically all inhalation forms of MJ, when you get that working base.

As to being beta I am not unfortunately lol.

But wouldn't you just get a little bit of butterflies when V1's are going out to people when they're are supposed to be getting V2's on the order? I mean i've yet to have an atomizer break or even a char mark on the plate itself from oil between the 482 on mine and I cant speak to char marks on her heating plate but her original is still kicking at around half my number. So I think they've made their point about their atomizers being very well built, possibly to the point of not needing a subscription. Then again some people are going through atomizers every other day like the Peak.

I hope and think they will work with the customers but if they dont and label it as an individual product than the V2 atomizers we get from Subscriptions will have potentially lost a lot of the people who would want them to people that convert to Everlasts which I have a feeling once people try will like more cause of the guaranteed safety of the heat pad & change of heating transference leading to change in preformance of inserts (which I think is what people other than me Really are craving) for a few extra dollars.

Then I have a subscription service to things i dont need and a good percentage of others wont want. I think people are also looking for any kind of affordable change for the Carta. Partly cause it's such a great device (in most peoples eyes) that they want to better that greatness and partially cause it has grown a bit dull in the sense that we really only have one reliable surface to dab off of from my experience of 6 quartz buckets (with 2 broken now)

But they still have better CS&S than any other Small (not one dude) Business. I admit I have grown acustom to their extremely open & quick responses and basiclly one-on-one treatment so you're right that it was too quick to cast a stone there but the atomizer thing is weird. Essentially on the edge of a Major (if not biggest) release they've ever had.

I mean in my eyes this is a bigger drop than the Magna Carta.

idboehman

Picked the package up from the post office today and fired it up after I got home -- I was able to take two dabs but now it seems to be showing an error code? I let it sit for a few minutes and then tried power it on again. First it showed five flashes which the "manual" said was "short circuiting", so I unscrewed and rescrewed the atomizer on, but when I tried to power it on after that, it flashed 8 times, meaning "overheated" according to the pamphlet, though the device wasn't hot at all. Not sure what to do from here.

idboehman,

MiztressNemesis

Picked the package up from the post office today and fired it up after I got home -- I was able to take two dabs but now it seems to be showing an error code? I let it sit for a few minutes and then tried power it on again. First it showed five flashes which the "manual" said was "short circuiting", so I unscrewed and rescrewed the atomizer on, but when I tried to power it on after that, it flashed 8 times, meaning "overheated" according to the pamphlet, though the device wasn't hot at all. Not sure what to do from here.
Sounds like my experience! It is probably the atty burned out already as 2 of mine did. One I took 2 dabs off it then nothing. LOL Fill out a warranty thing on FocusVape's Carta website and you should get a new atty through warranty. The thing that sucks is looking at it like a paperweight while waiting for a new atty. I bought a repair kit too and both plates are gone from trying to fix the atty which is an orig v1 atty on a v2 base. LOL So, I have a repair kit and already used both of the included 2 plates and 2 atty's and all 4 are gone within a week. Yeah FV needs to get a hold on their atomizers and give us something that works properly. I am a bit pissed I am out both plates I bought too. I would warranty the repair kit plates too but nowhere to do that on the form. I DO like the Carta but fasssst losing interest tbh.

MiztressNemesis,
Reactions: idboehman

idboehman

Ah well that's pretty unfortunate, it was actually supposed to arrive Wednesday but required a 21+ signature and the form USPS left was confusing so I thought they'd try a redelivery Thursday but no dice there so I had to pick it up from the post office after work Friday. So it was extremely anticlimactic for it to be inoperable after two dabs lol. I was extremely careful to not heat it empty and everything! Feels kinda shitty to have a part that's planned to die though, I saw Focus sells subscription services for their atomizers online which just screams excessive waste of resources to me... Plus if they're this flimsy you'd think they'd include a replacement with it.

It was awesome during those two hits though, I bought it mainly as a way to take dabs untethered from my desk. I'm fortunate to have other method of consumption and only really use recreationally. A dispensary around me has Peaks so I'm kind of tempted to pick up one of those while waiting for a replacement atomizer though I shouldn't b/c it's really not the smartest use of money lol.

Hoosier

Ah well that's pretty unfortunate, it was actually supposed to arrive Wednesday but required a 21+ signature and the form USPS left was confusing so I thought they'd try a redelivery Thursday but no dice there so I had to pick it up from the post office after work Friday. So it was extremely anticlimactic for it to be inoperable after two dabs lol. I was extremely careful to not heat it empty and everything! Feels kinda shitty to have a part that's planned to die though, I saw Focus sells subscription services for their atomizers online which just screams excessive waste of resources to me... Plus if they're this flimsy you'd think they'd include a replacement with it.

It was awesome during those two hits though, I bought it mainly as a way to take dabs untethered from my desk. I'm fortunate to have other method of consumption and only really use recreationally. A dispensary around me has Peaks so I'm kind of tempted to pick up one of those while waiting for a replacement atomizer though I shouldn't b/c it's really not the smartest use of money lol.
If you think the carta atomizer is frustrating, I wouldn’t suggest the peak!

I've had similar issues with USPS regarding an order I was really excited for and misunderstanding the tag and expecting the package to be redelivered. Also, hopefully your next atomizer is a good one. I'm on the atomizer that came with my production Carta, I've used both the titanium and the quartz, I'm actually liking the quartz must of gotten a good atomizer quartz cup combo. The app has me at just over 50 dabs and going great. I do admit I'm a new dabber and probably micro dose compared to some dabbers.

One question, for the other Carta users here. How many dabs on average do you get from a gram of material. I honestly don't know myself I'm going to try and weigh out how much I use because I'm curious now.

Thanks

Sniper2075,
Reactions: idboehman
Top Bottom