Cannabis News

florduh

I hate the Demoncrats , but Republicans are objectively worse :shrug:

image.png

Here, you can hear it straight from this dumbass's mouth.

I guess my question for Republican voters who use cannabis is....since you know for a fact these scumbags are lying to your face on weed, what else might they be lying to you about?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Huh, like what the ...

Another version from AP

This is really outstandingly good news at not only will it mean that DEA stops cannabis prosecutions, but university and private research into the many and varied implications of cannabis use can now proceed full steam(vapor!) ahead.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
It's sort of good news... I guess. Schedule III seems like it would be great for big pharma somehow. I'm worried that's the end of it and it won't be federally legal anytime soon.

It needs to be treated like alcohol... They need to go ahead and deschedule it already. :nope:

florduh

GMGVnDJWAAABKpT

game show host GIF by Deal Or No Deal

game show singing GIF by Deal Or No Deal

LOL, nope. Old Man's down to 38 points. We can do better.

I'm thinking, full legalization. Like... available at Rite Aid legal.

Shark Tank Royalty GIF by ABC Network

florduh,
Reactions: Timps27

Cdwhit

It's sort of good news... I guess. Schedule III seems like it would be great for big pharma somehow. I'm worried that's the end of it and it won't be federally legal anytime soon.

It needs to be treated like alcohol... They need to go ahead and deschedule it already. :nope:
Unfortunately, I agree 100%. This is just their latest move in the war on drugs. If they won’t legalize, vote them out.

Top Bottom