Cannabis News

florduh

They should announce the descheduling at the end of the Super Bowl. Taylor and Travis do a victory bong rip out of the Lombardi Trophy as part of the Deep State's evil plan to make young women think their dads' politics aren't cool.

Lombardo_bong_ML_t610.jpg

florduh

I thought this would be the Superb Owl bong:
2410_parent.jpg

There is some real occult dark magick energy emanating from that bong. Makes sense for the Deep State's team to use :disgust:.

I bet gonna do a human sacrifice on Sourdough Sam like they did to that poor Pop Tart/Human hybrid at the Orange Bowl.

SF-Sourdough-Sam-Creepy-NFL-Mascots-that-did-prison-time-Leon-Halip.jpg

Look. As much as I want cannabis to be descheduled. I'm still gonna have to root for San Francisco. A city that respects down-home traditional values. Not gay woke coastal elitist Kansas City, aka Pfizerville.

florduh,

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
“The case for removing marijuana from Schedule I is overwhelming. The DEA should do so by removing cannabis from the CSA altogether, rather than simply placing it in a lower schedule,” the senators wrote in the letter

Here here! :clap:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
One might hope this path or a path, leads to less resistance from the Law enforcement lobby.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Madtater

Figured i would post this here. I live in the cannabis legal state of CT, and am very close to the border of MA.

I am not sure what they are talking about in CT and having “heavy traffic” at dispensaries. Every time i drive by any of the 4 i do daily, the parking lot is nearly empty every time.

Not for nothing, a lot of people i speak with all go to MA for their needs. They state either the product is too expensive or the quality is garbage in CT.

Now regarding the “supply”, maybe the people in power need to reduce the category cannabis is in so we can have interstate supply and products.

I have always said this, CT was late to the party….just like everything else. They thought there was gonna be some huge boom in sales when they made it legal, but honestly people have already found their favorite dispensary in a neighboring state along with cheaper prices and superior products (me included). I dont know what they were thinking…but shit needs to change if they want a flourishing cannabis business in this state. People will NOT pay their stupid fucking high taxes on this stuff and just continue giving neighboring states the money.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

CANtalk

Greg Abbott's War on Weed: The Lone Star State Arrested 40,000 for Cannabis in 2023​

:peace: :leaf:

JBone65

Vape cannabis to avoid cognitive decline. I can do that!!!! :tup:

florduh

Kamala. I apologize for calling you a *clears throat* "weird, zero-charisma, opportunist cop" in 2020.

GH4TuZIXMAAZ4Es

JBone65

Screenshot-20240328-064255.png

Saw something about two local cannabis growers that really bothered me on Reddit. A disgruntled employee blew the whistle for flagrant violations of the law. Weed that fails tests for heavy metals and pesticides is being sold as if it's okay. He said these two growers used the wrong pesticides, etc.

The local industry appears to be in rough shape due to extreme competition. Just found out today that another grower I trusted has gone out of business. If the OMMA fails to test growers adequately, the most unscrupulous growers might become the most profitable and the most likely to survive. This bit of news prompted me to order some autoflower seeds. The back porch gets full afternoon and evening sun. Have been threatening to do this for years.

Top Bottom