• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis News

Green Kiwi

replying again to this one - so they are trying to come up with State supported standards - What about Majority rulings , Favors !!?? in America the country is way past 50% majority in relation to States having some type of legal access to the plant be it recreational legal and especially medically legal ... that would be the first Standardizing would it not ? to use the constitutional rights of all the people connected as a country when more states have laws in place than do not . so much time and effort spent trying to control plants- By fucking politicians !!!

IMO it's not just the cannibis industry that is somewhat corrupted.

The Third World War was devised to be totally different from all previous historical conflicts, an attack focused on the weak instead of the strong; to make use of “silent weapons, for quiet wars.”

Most will never even realize they are currently being attacked, right now. It was of course designed that way.

Most will never be able to psychologically accept the fact that “the truth is stranger than fiction.”
The politicians are just high on their own ego brainwashed selfish bitches,whom are actually controlled by the Money Cartel.(ever read "The Creature from Jekyll Island", no, you better do it now , don't waste your time on being just a 'ant'.
The thing is imho they don't even realise THAT, so it's up to us not to be contempt and quiet but to make noise heaps of noise....🤬:evil::cuss::rant::goon:.
And after reading that you will realise:just what @invertedisdead said, "the Truth is stranger than fiction".

you could simply not believe how simple it all is, once you see the powers behind it all happening.

:world war 3 you can understand why it's very eminent.
The collapse of the us as an world power, its very easy to understand, once you understand the play behind it.
The climate change and crisis, well it's caused ,and is preventable ,but it is of use for those 6 original of the cartel.....
Covid, must have been crossing their plans, but still their agenda is there and active.:2c:.
This Cartel is also the ONLY reason of cannabis prohibition!
And the only one's holding up research ......etc.
Read it please, inform yourself.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Your evidence is compelling. :rofl:
I looked beyond wiki, if your a Fox News viewer you're gonna love his nonsense.

No need for the divisive straw man, all of the Nightly Noose is owned by the same shareholder conglomerate that serves to keep RepubliCrats perpetually clashing against each other.

The Nightly Noose is so untrustworthy that even former Fear Factor host Joe Rogan gets 1,300% the viewership of CNN lol. Apparently “the most trusted name in news” is just a catchphrase.

Planck

believes in Dog
No need for the divisive straw man, all of the Nightly Noose is owned by the same shareholder conglomerate that serves to keep RepubliCrats perpetually clashing against each other.

The Nightly Noose is so untrustworthy that even former Fear Factor host Joe Rogan gets 1,300% the viewership of CNN lol. Apparently “the most trusted name in news” is just a catchphrase.
OMG I've made a terrible mistake not your, you're. (the second one) :D

A few things for your consideration. I am Canadian, I watch very little US produced news at all because it is all lame. I watch very little US programing at all in fact, imo most of it is either thinly veiled propaganda or just plan stupid. I am aware of who owns what in US media.

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot imo. Popularity doesn't make him right.

I specifically mentioned FOX because Glenn Beck and Rand Paul love this book, speaking as a foreigner that seems pretty FOX to me. It will have broad appeal with their audience.

I don't necessarily disagree with your last post, I also don't see what is has to do with the credibility or lack thereof of G. Edward Griffin.

:cheers:

florduh

all of the Nightly Noose is owned by the same shareholder conglomerate that serves to keep RepubliCrats perpetually clashing against each other.

Yup. Not just at night either. From what I can tell, the entire news apparatus in this country involves millionaires, who are paid by billionaires, convincing people who make less than 100k a year that whatever is in the wealthy corporate elite's interests is also in theirs.

It doesn't even stop at the "MSM". A lot of those trendy "independent" news blogs and YouTube channels are massively subsidized by billionaires.

watch very little US programing at all in fact, imo most of it is either thinly veiled propaganda or just plan stupid.

Once you're looking for it, I wouldn't even say it's that thinly veiled. During the primaries 2 years ago (I can't believe it's been 2 years), my girlfriend and I would bounce between CNN and MSDNC. She doesn't follow politics at all. But even she noticed something was a little off, asking "Jesus...why do they hate Bernie Sanders so much? I thought these were the 'liberal' channels?!"

I told her to pay attention to the next commercial break. Cue ads for a health insurance company, two different banks, Exxon, and a drug company. She immediately got it. And I don't think all of this involves any explicit conspiracy or a shadowy cabal. Everyone involved in the news just kinda knows deep down exactly where their bread is buttered.

DillGaff

Visa takes aim at cashless ATMs, a popular payment method at legal pot businesses

Visa Inc. has issued a warning that cashless ATMs used by many cannabis dispensaries violate its service rules in a move that may force legal pot businesses to operate more in cash.

Cashless ATMs allow customers to use their bank cards to buy pot instead of cash. The buyer puts their ATM card into a point-of-sale device, money gets taken out of their account and goes to the store, and the customer gets the cannabis.

The method skirts the U.S. ban on using the federal banking system and Visa Inc. V, -3.29% to pay for cannabis by miscoding the purchases as cash withdrawals, which disguises them. Amounts are taken out in even numbers to make them more closely resemble ATM withdrawals. So for a $58 purchase, a customer will withdraw $60 from their account and then receive pot plus $2 in change from the dispensary.
Visa’s statement does not mention cannabis companies specifically, but zeroes in on the overall practice of using cashless ATMs for transaction.
“Visa is aware of a scheme where point-of-sale devices marketed as ‘Cashless ATMs’ are being deployed at merchant outlets and are operating in violation of the Visa core rules,” Visa said in a memo, as initially reported last month by cannabis publication Marijuana Moment.

shredder

The whole idea of forcing Pot stores to use cash is insane. It is not good for anyone and is nothing but an invitation for the Mob to be a player, if they weren't already.

In my state after recreational cannabis was made legal, and dispensaries could legally open, cities and municipalities could opt out, and most did, especially in my area.

For those that opted out (like my rural red area) they watched as those liberal neighboring communities who opted in got more $$$.

Now suddenly they have come to the canna light, from their own dark dystopian delusion, and now want in.

florduh

In my state after recreational cannabis was made legal, and dispensaries could legally open, cities and municipalities could opt out, and most did, especially in my area.

For those that opted out (like my rural red area) they watched as those liberal neighboring communities who opted in got more $$$.

Now suddenly they have come to the canna light, from their own dark dystopian delusion, and now want in.

I'm pretty sure I posted the story somewhere on this thread, but they studied counties in legalized States that prohibited dispensaries. By every economic metric, they got trounced by counties that allowed dispensaries.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The whole idea of forcing Pot stores to use cash is insane. It is not good for anyone and is nothing but an invitation for the Mob to be a player, if they weren't already.

But the credit card companies are the mob.... small business owners HATE credit card companies and being charged exorbitant fees on every single transaction which only makes the money mafia more coin, and increases prices for everyday consumers. It’s even worse than our debt based fiat currency.

If people started using more cash to buy stuff that would be a great move.

C No Ego

But the credit card companies are the mob.... small business owners HATE credit card companies and being charged exorbitant fees on every single transaction which only makes the money mafia more coin, and increases prices for everyday consumers. It’s even worse than our debt based fiat currency.

If people started using more cash to buy stuff that would be a great move.
or even move back to a gold standard where the money retains real value and not a paper debt note ( IOU)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
But the credit card companies are the mob.... small business owners HATE credit card companies and being charged exorbitant fees on every single transaction
I accept credit cards for my services and pay 2.6% plus a dime (3.5% if card can't be swiped) per transaction through Square. I consider that a fairly reasonable charge for handling the money and making it easier for my clients and myself. Of course I prefer if my clients pay in cash or check where I have no fee, but under 3% is not stealing in my view.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I accept credit cards for my services and pay 2.6% plus a dime (3.5% if card can't be swiped) per transaction through Square. I consider that a fairly reasonable charge for handling the money and making it easier for my clients and myself. Of course I prefer if my clients pay in cash or check where I have no fee, but under 3% is not stealing in my view.
Lately the independent contracting folks who have provided me service are asking me to use Zelle and Venmo.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have had a couple clients who wanted to use Zelle so I set that up too. That is very convenient for none business transactions too, like sending cash to the kids. And it is immediate...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I use all of these services too, albeit with little choice elsewhere? A soft extortion. And not doing business isn’t a real option.

“U.S. credit card swipe fees have tripled in the past decade — they are the second-largest expense for merchants after labor and are eight times higher than in Europe. That’s right. It costs eight times more to swipe a card in Boston than it does in Berlin.

The difference is that the European Competition Commission hasn’t allowed the credit card companies to hoodwink them. They have been fighting Visa and MasterCard for years over excessive anti-competitive swipe fees, arguing that the cost to swipe shouldn’t be harmful to consumers and the economy (or larger than the profit margin of merchants), which is exactly the situation in the United States.

The EU proposal calls for a cap on credit card swipe fees of 0.3 percent of the amount charged to a card, far lower than the 2 percent to 4 percent charged in the United States.“

“In just the past year, these companies generated more than $50 billion in swipe fees off the backs of merchants and their customers.”

Then they use that 50 billion to lobby for policies which likely negatively affect you and your loved ones. That’s a problem.

Anyways steering the ship back on course, this was a fun read regarding aquaponics for cultivation!

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

JBone65

Berzzerkker

South Dakota tries to Ban Edibles

Cannabis-infused edibles are in the crosshairs of South Dakota politicians working to walk back portions of the state's new medical marijuana law.

The 13-member House State Affairs Committee Wednesday narrowly passed a measure that aims to take edibles like candies, cookies and brownies out of the list of allowable cannabis products licensed dispensaries could sell.

"The purpose of the bill is about keeping children safe from exposure and accidental ingestion of edibles," Rep. Fred Deutsch, R-Florence, told the Argus Leader following the committee's 7-6 vote of support for House Bill 1058.

Specifically, HB 1058 would restrict cannabis sales to marijuana flower, oil, pills, capsules or tablets, tinctures, topical applications and transdermal patches.

florduh

The purpose of the bill is about keeping children safe from exposure and accidental ingestion of edibles," Rep. Fred Deutsch, R-Florence, told the Argus Leader following the committee's 7-6 vote of support for House Bill 1058.

Then watch your fuckin kids. You could make the same the same argument to outlaw bleach. Or ban all guns. The kids might think they’re toys, don’t ya know?

Top Bottom