• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

redrum891

You caaaan use an injector head with a shovelhead bowl but I don't as the head touches the herb and it isn't a good fit

I dunno what the 18mm Elev8R bowl is like but I thought their 14mm added too much restriction for my liking, and there wasn't an 18mm option at the time so that's why I bought the Qaroma one (which has better flow and dimples to hold the screen in altho it doesn't make a great seal with the injector to be honest)

just curious, someone said there were 22mm glass bowls for the standard version. are those worth grabbing and having both options? or is there con to doing that?

redrum891,

Hippie

I prefer the flavour of the Plusplus 22mm glass bowl compared to the Shovelhead

Also meant to mention before that in use I make less mess with the injector setup as the bowl is deeper and wider

Hippie,
Reactions: BigJr48

redrum891

I prefer the flavour of the Plusplus 22mm glass bowl compared to the Shovelhead

Also meant to mention before that in use I make less mess with the injector setup as the bowl is deeper and wider

only one i could find ; ;

the plusplus 22mm is out of stock on dhgate. tbh, if i could get 22mm bowl that would be nice to have the shovelhead + a glass bowl.

does anyone else run non injector glass 22m bowls to be able to have the shovel and glass combo that is optimized? I wish I could try it out! Does the shovel have no flavor? it just blast you at a 110%?

wish they made a b3 with a new setup to run both styles. :( lol

redrum891,

greenganja

only one i could find ; ;

the plusplus 22mm is out of stock on dhgate. tbh, if i could get 22mm bowl that would be nice to have the shovelhead + a glass bowl.

does anyone else run non injector glass 22m bowls to be able to have the shovel and glass combo that is optimized? I wish I could try it out! Does the shovel have no flavor? it just blast you at a 110%?

wish they made a b3 with a new setup to run both styles. :( lol

There is also the Solid State 22 mm glass bowl. https://vgoodiez.com/collections/ne...by-solidstate-concepts?variant=43668233421034

greenganja,
Reactions: BigJr48

redrum891

damn, so no luck on getting the original one. does anyone know if this is a good bowl?

When people talk about taste, when running at high temps, I get taste on like the first two good hits then the rest is shit, even at like 400F it does that...

curious if the shovel has no flavor or if it does but the glass has good flavor, but i guess since you do about 2 hits before tossing it, then flavor can be huge....I didn't realize this until typing it out lmao... Yeah flavor would be huge then if these ball vapes knock out your flower in 2 hits basically. hmmmm damn.

I don't really get much choice of the herb I get, flavor isn't here where I'm at. I do hope they legalize soon enough though. Would be cool to solve the problem of being able to use both, if a 22mm glass that worked as good as the typical glass with the injector style.

redrum891,

greenganja

damn, so no luck on getting the original one. does anyone know if this is a good bowl?

When people talk about taste, when running at high temps, I get taste on like the first two good hits then the rest is shit, even at like 400F it does that...

curious if the shovel has no flavor or if it does but the glass has good flavor, but i guess since you do about 2 hits before tossing it, then flavor can be huge....I didn't realize this until typing it out lmao... Yeah flavor would be huge then if these ball vapes knock out your flower in 2 hits basically. hmmmm damn.

I don't really get much choice of the herb I get, flavor isn't here where I'm at. I do hope they legalize soon enough though. Would be cool to solve the problem of being able to use both, if a 22mm glass that worked as good as the typical glass with the injector style.
Well like in any vape your first hit will taste great, second hit is decent but not as much flavor. Anyhow, as I said before it doesn't matter which route you go injector vs. 22 mm diffuser or shovel head vs. glass injector bowl, all of the different combinations will hit hard and get you wrecked.
So there is no way of losing out here, injector head hit's just as hard as diffuser head, glass bowl hit's just as hard as shovel head bowl. The only different is you get a little bit of added conduction heat from the titanium shovel head bowl, which sacrifices some of the flavor. You will get flavor with the shovel head just not as much as you would with glass. I own both heads and if you were to ask me which is my favorite I would be hard pressed to tell you. I enjoy them both and for different reasons. I also like the Vgoodiez injector bowls since they have handles on the side of the bowl so you don't have to handle a hot bowl like the Elev8r bowl. The elev8 bowl works but has no handle. The VG brand injector bowl also can purchased with a glass screen or a regular mesh screen. I purchased the glass screen version and put a titanium screen over the top of the glass screen. It still has great air flow and lets less material in thanks to the mesh titanium screen. And they're only like 15 dollars a piece. So I purchased two of them one in 14 and one in 18. I have also read from several people on reddit that the Sticky Brick injector bowl also works well and the Ispire bowl also works with the injector head. If you go look on the VG website you can see all of the different bowl options that you can order if you choose the bundle with the injector head. Of course if you wanted the Hotrod bowl you can only get that through he Old Head Trading web site I think.

redrum891

Well like in any vape your first hit will taste great, second hit is decent but not as much flavor. Anyhow, as I said before it doesn't matter which route you go injector vs. 22 mm diffuser or shovel head vs. glass injector bowl, all of the different combinations will hit hard and get you wrecked.
So there is no way of losing out here, injector head hit's just as hard as diffuser head, glass bowl hit's just as hard as shovel head bowl. The only different is you get a little bit of added conduction heat from the titanium shovel head bowl, which sacrifices some of the flavor. You will get flavor with the shovel head just not as much as you would with glass. I own both heads and if you were to ask me which is my favorite I would be hard pressed to tell you. I enjoy them both and for different reasons. I also like the Vgoodiez injector bowls since they have handles on the side of the bowl so you don't have to handle a hot bowl like the Elev8r bowl. The elev8 bowl works but has no handle. The VG brand injector bowl also can purchased with a glass screen or a regular mesh screen. I purchased the glass screen version and put a titanium screen over the top of the glass screen. It still has great air flow and lets less material in thanks to the mesh titanium screen. And they're only like 15 dollars a piece. So I purchased two of them one in 14 and one in 18. I have also read from several people on reddit that the Sticky Brick injector bowl also works well and the Ispire bowl also works with the injector head. If you go look on the VG website you can see all of the different bowl options that you can order if you choose the bundle with the injector head. Of course if you wanted the Hotrod bowl you can only get that through he Old Head Trading web site I think.

cool, thanks a lot ganja and everyone else. Lots of insightful info.

Would be cheaper to go with injector too, I just think higher price = better product. I guess it cost more due to using stainless steel etc but it is popular and lots of people buy them. I got 14 to 18mm adapters, so I'll probably grab 18mm if it gives better airflow.

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

greenganja

cool, thanks a lot ganja and everyone else. Lots of insightful info.

Would be cheaper to go with injector too, I just think higher price = better product. I guess it cost more due to using stainless steel etc but it is popular and lots of people buy them. I got 14 to 18mm adapters, so I'll probably grab 18mm if it gives better airflow.
Don't fall for that trap that the highest price thing means that it's better. Not necessarily so especially in this case. Take it from a person who owns both setups. Either one will get you ripped as you want to be. I understand all of this information and YouTube reviews can get overwhelming. Trust my advice injector head is cheaper and will work just as well. Nothing wrong with B2 setup with shovel head and 22 mm standard diffuser either if that is what you want. I'm just trying to save you some money. 18 mm would bet a great choice should provide plenty of airflow.

Last edited:

redrum891

Facts 💯 ! I'm a owner of the VRod set-up with shovel head bowl.

Yeah, troy was saying he hits that at night now, that his daily was a b0 at the moment with glass but he burned the shit out of himself. He said the b2 was heavy but he also has the luxury of being able to swap around, I wonder why he was using b0 over b1, maybe not having it setup? Or just showing that b0 is worth buying because he has a lot of influence(still though when he said he uses b2 at night to knock out cause during the day it would make him take a nap), like ganja said that higher price doesn't make it better. That's when I reconsidered from the b2(cause of troy using) to a b1.

I will probably grab the elev8 bowl and I think I saw some on dhgate, that had a passthrough function for a injector style too.

I don't have a ton of money, I know lots of people who vape, have money to spend and it is their hobby. I do want a 1 and done setup mainly, I don't want to be one of those people buying new bowls and end up having 5-10 of them and spending a bit of $$. I'm shocked to see how many people have like legit 15 + vapes..

greenganja

If you are looking for that game ender vape. Then you have found it. B0, B1 or B2 will last you for a lifetime if you take care of your equipment. All three of these vapes hit hard. Between your Mighty, and Volcano and a Flowerpot you should be set for a long time. But watch out for the VAS. Don't let the VAS get you my friend, lol.

redrum891

If you are looking for that game ender vape. Then you have found it. B0, B1 or B2 will last you for a lifetime if you take care of your equipment. All three of these vapes hit hard. Between your Mighty, and Volcano and a Flowerpot you should be set for a long time. But watch out for the VAS. Don't let the VAS get you my friend, lol.
haha, if you only knew how close I was tempted to grab that dynavap b when it came out at 39.99......I knew I wanted to save for that end game, forgot where your car is parked at when coming out of the grocery store. I only can get that from using 23 inch bong sometimes combusting. I don't have access to dabs in my state, I've done it once and got so paranoid(lucky kids these days can smoke with no worry) that I need to tickle my addict personality to doing something strong to make me realize to relax, otherwise I'll be looking elsewhere for a high which sucks. If it was legal here, it would feel like the lottery.

My father grown since the early 90s. I have some crazy stories, poor guy just beat stage 4 colon cancer, hence the reason I got into vaping. He's my best friend and only friend. Sorry to come in here to say depressing stuff. I was about to get emotional.

stoners are always compassionate people. thanks again and sorry for all the questions. I don't have that great of social skills, sorry if I repeat some of the same stuff.

greenganja

haha, if you only knew how close I was tempted to grab that dynavap b when it came out at 39.99......I knew I wanted to save for that end game, forgot where your car is parked at when coming out of the grocery store. I only can get that from using 23 inch bong sometimes combusting. I don't have access to dabs in my state, I've done it once and got so paranoid(lucky kids these days can smoke with no worry) that I need to tickle my addict personality to doing something strong to make me realize to relax, otherwise I'll be looking elsewhere for a high which sucks. If it was legal here, it would feel like the lottery.

My father grown since the early 90s. I have some crazy stories, poor guy just beat stage 4 colon cancer, hence the reason I got into vaping. He's my best friend and only friend. Sorry to come in here to say depressing stuff. I was about to get emotional.

stoners are always compassionate people. thanks again and sorry for all the questions. I don't have that great of social skills, sorry if I repeat some of the same stuff.
No need for apologies. Your are fine. That is what this forum is here for. If I can help someone out with my advice, opinions, suggestions etc... then that's great. Just keep being yourself, no one will be judging you here. Now save your money for one of those flowerpot's and you will not regret your decision. Happy vaping.

redrum891

Hello Stonedbadger, this is Clem Fandango, can you hear me?

I recently received some of these in 18mm:

https://m.dhgate.com/product/11cm-height-blue-honeycomb-percolator-glass/202166626.html
They hold a bunch of material and the joints don’t wobble around in any of my good glass. They’re tall enough so the bottom of the FP is about a cm above the handle on the bowl, but you definitely have to hold the FP handle in place as it doesn’t rest square on the bowl.

I ordered two right after Christmas and they got to me just before Chinese New Year. I don’t know why, but I actually received four bowls instead of two.

2-B48-C5-DD-94-BF-4791-A562-F5-C513-CFEAEA.jpg

04886-C40-A202-4640-9-B53-78-F15-B3-C67-B5.jpg

If you’re in the USA, I can ship you one of the extras via USPS. Send me a PM.

Same goes to the first person to PM for the other one, I’ll ship it to a USA address.
Has anyone tried one of these? I do like the idea of having both options. I'll probably end up getting both in the long run, I will want to test the non-injector versions, might be good though to have it decked out and be setup to run whatever setup.

The elev8r glass bowl is only in 14mm and screen in it, so I'll end up going with the vgoodies 18mm bowl more than likely and see about a pass through version I saw and an elev8r glass 18mm piece.

Thanks for the kind replies! Should be good after this last question :p, hopefully someone with this bowl will have a good review on it. Nothing on youtube ; ;

RedZep

I have the weedeater (no balls). I find I use it less and less. It's because I burn through so much herb. It's not because it's easy and fun to use (which it is) but because I find the effects wear off much faster than with my other devices.

I'm just struggling to think why this is the case. Is it simply the higher temp? When I try lower settings I find performance not to be great.

I'm wandering if I had the B1 baller head, would I be able to vape more effectively at a maintained lower temp, and therefore prolong the effects?

Any comments on the above would be really appreciated.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I went from a WE to B1 and never looked back. Dropped PID temp about 100F. Not sure what to say about effect duration though.

Same here, converted my OG WEEDEATER to:

Flowerpot B1 "Standard" Head Assembly - (7007)​

Still use the standard titanium Flower Pot. (No injector stuff here) With the Ruby balls, lower temps, works GREAT. I keep my oil devices separate, using a DCup etc.

redrum891

1 more question, can the injector with glass make the avb super dark like the shovel head does?

sorry about all the questions, should be the last one for now until I order xD

redrum891,

greenganja

1 more question, can the injector with glass make the avb super dark like the shovel head does?

sorry about all the questions, should be the last one for now until I order xD
Yes it can. It depends on what temp you run and how much you load. You load a little bit and I run my injector at 575 to 580 and get the bowl roasted in two hits. When my son is here he prefers to hit it using higher temps closer to 625 & 650. His abv comes out super dark in one hit.

Top Bottom