• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Gigsabits53

Man I'm a fucking idiot and having a great laugh about it.

All summer I was having trouble with flavorful extraction from the vrod and b2 sic dishes. Sometimes concentrate would just vanish into it, I'd see vapor come off in loads but I'd get very little vapor from inhaling. I tried playing with temp, went up to 700 and have slowly started walking it down, thinking there was poor conductivity or something between coil and dish which necessitates higher temps. Today, I'm at 640, and did a dab and this time noticed that hardly any vapor came off the dish before i got the cap on. Then it hit me. Fucking moron that I am, I've had the god damn ceiling fan going the whole time because, well, summer heat waves. That was constantly blowing on the dish and cooling it, and also creating the turbulence to displace so much air that the vapor would flood out (well that's my theory anyway)

today the fan is off because it's a nice 69 out. I took a hit expecting poor vapor but instead got the flavor and vapor I've been missing for so long

lesson learned!
Yep, I learned that same lesson the hard way too. I always turn off the fan before I take a dab.

PharaohJ

For people with the Ed's TNT wooden bowl (not the injector version) how does it compare to the shovelhead? I really enjoy the shovelhead, especially for how durable it is. I would like another option however, and I'm interested in the wooden bowls. I don't have the injector head for my b1, but I see Eds TNT makes a Flowerpot bowl for the non injector flowerpots like the b1, b2, weedeater, and vrod. So, does anyone have any experince with this bowl? Is it easy to clean? Can I soak it in iso? Can you taste the wood? Is it as durable as the shovelhead? Sorry for the rambling questions. I'm a few bowls into my wake and bake, going strong at 720 on my auder.

PharaohJ,
Reactions: BigJr48

PharaohJ

Have you tightened your coil? I was able to run 70-100* cooler after...
What kind of balls do you have in yours? I have 3mm rubies. My coil is tightened, I think I'm just on the higher end of the temp range. I know there are a couple of guys on the vaporents reddit that are in the same range as me. I don't take multiple hits, I just one shot the bowl no matter how much I put in there. I'm not a flavor chaser, I'm after the effects and 'heaviness' as an ex-bong smoker. 720 gives me nice roasted extraction on the cusp of combustion. Might also depend on the PID, I have the Auder 200 not the more recent 300.

I'm sure if you go back on this page you'll find posts of me saying how I was running my Weedeater at 830. So for me, 720 is 100 degrees cooler lol.

Texus

For people with the Ed's TNT wooden bowl (not the injector version) how does it compare to the shovelhead? I really enjoy the shovelhead, especially for how durable it is. I would like another option however, and I'm interested in the wooden bowls. I don't have the injector head for my b1, but I see Eds TNT makes a Flowerpot bowl for the non injector flowerpots like the b1, b2, weedeater, and vrod. So, does anyone have any experince with this bowl? Is it easy to clean? Can I soak it in iso? Can you taste the wood? Is it as durable as the shovelhead? Sorry for the rambling questions. I'm a few bowls into my wake and bake, going strong at 720 on my auder.
I can certainly say that you cannot iso soak a wood bowl. And it won't be as durable, but should be pretty durable. But drop wood the wrong way and you still risk a chip.

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
So for me, 720 is 100 degrees cooler lol.
Lol, got it. Yeah, I got away from hot hits because they just weren't working in a way I liked. What bowl.do you use, and what load size?.

I saw the biggest drop in required PID temp when I tightened the I'd of the coil. Went too far and now it won't come apart ;)

Finally, if you must know, (such a personal question) my balls are 3mm.

PharaohJ

I use the Shovelhead, and my typical loads are in the .2ish range. I don't save my avb so I don't mind roasting it as dark as I can without combusting. I am thinking about getting the Eds TNT Flowerpot bowl, though. Are there glass bowls still available for the non-injector heads?

PharaohJ,
Reactions: BigJr48

JumboPrawn

I ordered the B1 standard bundle yesterday and am excited to try this thing out! CH only offers the 4mm ruby balls as part of the bundle. From what I've read on here, it seems a large majority of people prefer the 3mm. Should I go ahead and order those now or has anybody had a good experience with the 4mm?

JumboPrawn,

focalforlife

I ordered the B1 standard bundle yesterday and am excited to try this thing out! CH only offers the 4mm ruby balls as part of the bundle. From what I've read on here, it seems a large majority of people prefer the 3mm. Should I go ahead and order those now or has anybody had a good experience with the 4mm?
I still continue to use 4mm and like them. I have a bag of 3mm to try and just haven't bothered as I like the 4mm so much. I'll do it to change things up at some point. You'll like the b1 no matter the size of the balls. Congrats.

PharaohJ

I've also only used 3mm balls. My b1 has rubies. I'm debating on switching them out for the titanium balls DDave sells, but I'm not sure it will make any difference in performance.

coolbreeze

B0 oldschool.
IMG-2151.jpg

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey does anyone have a resource on how to tighten the coil? It hasn't really been a bother on my bzero but if it does help lower operating temperature it could be worth it I suppose. Thanks in advance
Honestly, there is so little mass on the B0, I personally dont find it in the least necessary and still hitting at lower temps. Ed hits at 550, mine is setup to 580

greenganja

Will the B0 give you that stoney couch lock high like the B2? I don't need the B2 for concentrates as I have another setup for that already. Was thinking the B0 would probably be fine, but I am looking for that heavy stoned feeling. I've read that the B0 produces decently terpy tasting hits, can anyone with a B0 comment on these things? Much appreciated. As a side I do understand the difference that B2 also introduces some conduction via the way it fits over the bowl vs. the B0 being the injector style and being pure convection. I know that the B2 will leave you couch locked but my main question is can the B0 achieve the same effect being pure convection with no conduction?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I notice this. I like to use my FP in evening before bed for this reason.

I've also noticed effects wear off faster with FP than my other vapes. Do others notice this? And is it related to the above mechanism?
They wear off with the q,t,c aromas alot faster!
Edit:
More mass=more heat= more use shit up quicker. Every sit and chill on a dv? Lasts a lot longer because the heat factory ain't on top:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom