• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Picture just doesn’t do it justice.

And btw…still time to drop a little for @Ed's TnT make a wish raffle. :myday:

I bought the CH Universal Carb Cap, with all the EXTRA inner grooves, each groove is thinner, so I’m finding it doesn’t spin very well on my DCup, unless I’m real careful while spinning. I went back to the CH OG 2-hole titanium carb cap. The universal cap will fit on the top of a B1 converted WeedEater, but they changed the top nut on the B1, and it has a beveled edge, instead of a square edge, so it doesn’t spin, BUT my B1 doesn’t seem to need to be capped for great output, and I doubt spinning a carb cap on a B1, would do anything, as the air is just passing through all the balls.

8CBB8748-28C6-45CA-9737-00F7B9A7AD39.jpeg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I use the chadbro terp trunk

That’s the one I was able to find a long time ago to fit on the similar DCup, then it was out f stock everywhere. Just did a quick google search, maybe it’s still out there:

emily

I’m surprised at how small and light the PID is. Same with the actual injector too. The flowerpot is a really great portable setup because it’s tiny, and it’s not made out of fragile glass. Much more portable than say a Herborizer or a vapbong. The flowerpot can slip inside a sock and inside your bag no worries. Or it can be easily dissembled to the point of not clearly being a vaporizer at all.

E7C22A18-6172-470D-884C-68147F854CCB.jpeg

Texus

I’m surprised at how small and light the PID is. Same with the actual injector too. The flowerpot is a really great portable setup because it’s tiny, and it’s not made out of fragile glass. Much more portable than say a Herborizer or a vapbong. The flowerpot can slip inside a sock and inside your bag no worries. Or it can be easily dissembled to the point of not clearly being a vaporizer at all.

View attachment 14352
Honestly, I think that with the tiny controller for the Ti and XL, Herbo is mighty portable too. Love the detachable cord and case that it comes with. Yes, glass can break, but if I am grabbing a heavy hitter to head to a buddy's house with (presuming he/she has glass bubbler) Herbo is the most portable of the bunch. My biggest surprise when I got it.

On CH side of things, handle and non-detachable cord make it a bit more cumbersome, plus the added weight from PID.

That said, I wouldn't give up either. Both top tier, and let's see what the screened baller does for airflow and draw strength needed...

David Root

The Weed Eater arrived Thursday. First time was not good at all. Next attempt I slowed down the draw and
OMG!

I read at least the last 200 pages of this thread. I watched all the reviews I could find except one annoying lady.

To anyone that is on the fence, it is all they say it is. It will blow you away. A true heavy hitter.

I tried the carb cap again last night. I don't think it matters much. I did a bowl with out cap. When I got no more vapor, I put the cap on and got one more draw of vapor. So it does work. I do understand that when the bowl is under even a slight vacuum the heat disperses better to get to all corners of the area. It also lowers the boiling point of the material, so it will evaporate better. Still up in the air....

As far as using less material, not yet. Too much fun......

David

Texus

The Weed Eater arrived Thursday. First time was not good at all. Next attempt I slowed down the draw and
OMG!

I read at least the last 200 pages of this thread. I watched all the reviews I could find except one annoying lady.

To anyone that is on the fence, it is all they say it is. It will blow you away. A true heavy hitter.

I tried the carb cap again last night. I don't think it matters much. I did a bowl with out cap. When I got no more vapor, I put the cap on and got one more draw of vapor. So it does work. I do understand that when the bowl is under even a slight vacuum the heat disperses better to get to all corners of the area. It also lowers the boiling point of the material, so it will evaporate better. Still up in the air....

As far as using less material, not yet. Too much fun......

David
Enjoy, there is a learning curve, and I find that a passthrough adapter works great to give a carb (the 10mm stopper) and to keep the hot parts away from your more expensive glass rig.

I'm a Baller guy and waiting for the screen version to give me the less restrictive airflow I prefer.

Texus,
Reactions: tb42091

David Root

Texus and the rest of you fuckers, I am going to buy the Baller Head,. I don't need it. I do have to see if it works any different.
No rush, I still need to learn the WeedEater.

I asked earlier, do the Herbarizor bowls fit?

Next question, or comment, I bought a 18 to 14 adapter to use as a glass bowl. The top of the bowl has a ring on it that will not fit in the WeedEater head. I am going to take a belt sander to the ring.

David

Picked up one of these

delta hotel

I'm still trying to adjust to the B-2 head. What are you guys running yours at? I'm around 575 now, was 650 on an uncapped VROD. I may go up to 585, but I'm still working on the draw. Like I said, I could milk an uncapped VROD @ 650 with a controlled draw, with the goal of not overpowering the heater. Is my new goal in technique to just grip and rip with no regard to the heater? I saw someone mention more air is more heat, so should I just be ripping? It's working OK, but without having the technique down yet, I can't say it's better than my VROD, but it took me awhile to find that sweet spot in draw and all for me, so I'm giving it a chance and trying to find that with it.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
to make things easier first tell how you are doing your hits currently , and the type of hit you are looking for. the more descriptive, speed, length ext the better

delta hotel

to make things easier first tell how you are doing your hits currently , and the type of hit you are looking for. the more descriptive, speed, length ext the better
With the VROD @ 650, I didn't really heat soak or anything, I'd just place the VROD on the shovelhead and draw softly until there's function and bubbles, then hold that soft, slow draw as long as possible before pulling the VROD off and clearing it.

With the B-2 I have it at 575, and similar to the VROD, I just place the head down and start drawing. I'm just going with an even draw, instead of the intentionally long, slow draw. I wouldn't call it heavy or slow, just an even draw, as long as I can draw it out. I tried just ripping on it as hard as I could, with the more air more heat idea, but that doesn't seem to get as much as just the even draw.

I saw some guy running it at 700+ talking about how hard it hit, but I feel like that's a given running it that high? I could have done the same with my VROD uncapped, I was already lower. I thought the idea was that I could get similar results at lower temps. On that, I could be wrong, I mentioned I'm new to anything with balls.

I just wanna be able to milk it up and kill .1g in one pull, which is about what I did with the VROD. I'd put the VROD back down for cleanup, but it never produced much past the first pull.

delta hotel,

Bad Dog

you will see a tremendous difference if you heat soak for 10 minutes before use. with my e elev8r which I also run at 575 on my Auber, I like to start slow to prime the bowl, then really rip it for a bit (your cheeks should be sucking in), and finally slow down to a comfortable draw to finish my hit. I do big hits, the full volume of my lungs.

delta hotel

you will see a tremendous difference if you heat soak for 10 minutes before use. with my e elev8r which I also run at 575 on my Auber, I like to start slow to prime the bowl, then really rip it for a bit (your cheeks should be sucking in), and finally slow down to a comfortable draw to finish my hit. I do big hits, the full volume of my lungs.
Oh, sorry, I meant I don't heat soak the bowl. I heat soak the head unit for sure. I've seen people who place the VROD on the bowl and wait for the temp swing to settle. I always just put it on and start pulling. I'm all for the full volume lung hits, that's how I'm trying to operate here.

I'll try your suggestion, I've just been sitting on and ripping without any real variance in it. Thanks as always @Bad Dog!

Bad Dog

if you rip it the whole time you run the risk over vaping/charring depending on your temps obviously and other variables.

sometimes I heat soak the shovelhead bowl but not often, can't even remember the last time I tried with the glass bowl. heat soaking the bowl with the baller is even less necessary imo there is so much heat potential from the draw I don't want the extra heat in the bowl.
have fun experimenting my advice is just a guideline and you might find a different technique works better for you, not to mention my experience is with the e elev8r not the baller so your results may vary

delta hotel

if you rip it the whole time you run the risk over vaping/charring depending on your temps obviously and other variables.

sometimes I heat soak the shovelhead bowl but not often, can't even remember the last time I tried with the glass bowl. heat soaking the bowl with the baller is even less necessary imo there is so much heat potential from the draw I don't want the extra heat in the bowl.
have fun experimenting my advice is just a guideline and you might find a different technique works better for you, not to mention my experience is with the e elev8r not the baller so your results may vary
The first sentence is where I get confused. Ripping the whole time gets me less char than a slower draw, that's why I was wondering if I was doing something wrong.

delta hotel,
Reactions: emily

emily

For me I've got 4mm. I found this same approach worked for my SSV43 turned up super hot. Rip hard and you get this crazy extraction, but anything less than ripping and you're flirting with combustion. But that's only one way to use a ballvape for sure

emily,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom