• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

stonedmallone

Man there's such a delicate fine line between a great milky hit and combustion with the baller head LOL. I have combusted more in the last week then my entire career vaping. It's been fun but you really can't hit it for longer than like 4 seconds without combustion. And I'm ripping haaard to keep it somewhat cool.

Hopefully going to dial it in to no more combusting

stonedmallone,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
its just different than what you would expect from a regular flowerpot which will read cooler during the hit as it compensates, but with a ball vape its nearly impossible to overpower the heater and the harder you hit it the more heat it releases, typically ball vapes just keep hitting harder as they go, due in part to the restriction its easy to try to compensate your draw speed to get something you are more familiar with.

delta hotel

Got my B-2 diffuser, 3mm rubies, and the baller nut in. I was bummed that the carb caps went up right after my order shipped, but I use concentrates a few times a year tops, and I really like the restricted draw of the B-2 with the rubies and baller nut on, so no need for it. I still wanna try a B-1 per my original plans, so it's nice to know I can get just that top from them if I decide to.

Time will tell if it replaces my standard VROD. I was running that at 650, curious where I land now.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I grabbed 2 of these washers, one for my OG Baller and one for my B-2, talked about a few pages back. The fit is great. The diameter/height of the washer and threading for the nut are both spot on. If your not looking to dab with your B-2 and don’t want a dish this is a fairly inexpensive solution. 2D229DBB-A3FE-48FB-A1D7-B95127CF73FF.jpeg

David Root

Next try. I used a bowl from an Aspire wand. It fit in the groove. I have to hold the Weed Eater square.

I put a little (.15?) in the glass bowl with a brass screen. Tried with and with out a Toony (coin) on top.

No better with the coin on tip. The herb was just sitting there.
Drilled 2 1/16" (.0625" OR .15875 mm) holes

Second attempt. Herb swirled in bowl, clouds in piece. Still maybe could be better. So I upped from 710 to 725. Now the small amount was about spent, I got the last of it. Complete extraction. Noting charred.

Perhaps the holes in the cap make my draw consistent. I can try more holes until I find what I want then make a better cap.

David Root,
Reactions: BigJr48

Yung Coconut

I grabbed 2 of these washers, one for my OG Baller and one for my B-2, talked about a few pages back. The fit is great. The diameter/height of the washer and threading for the nut are both spot on. If your not looking to dab with your B-2 and don’t want a dish this is a fairly inexpensive solution. View attachment 14279

I want Ti though. I'm going to pester CH about it a little more on discord and then just have a custom one made if they still won't acknowledge it lol

Next try. I used a bowl from an Aspire wand. It fit in the groove. I have to hold the Weed Eater square.

I put a little (.15?) in the glass bowl with a brass screen. Tried with and with out a Toony (coin) on top.

No better with the coin on tip. The herb was just sitting there.
Drilled 2 1/16" (.0625" OR .15875 mm) holes

Second attempt. Herb swirled in bowl, clouds in piece. Still maybe could be better. So I upped from 710 to 725. Now the small amount was about spent, I got the last of it. Complete extraction. Noting charred.

Perhaps the holes in the cap make my draw consistent. I can try more holes until I find what I want then make a better cap.

You really shouldn't need a cap at all for flower on any version of the baller...

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I want Ti though.
Agreed. I’ve searched with no luck like many others. Something designed by CH could be way cool looking. I don’t think this SS washer is improving performance but I like the finished look with no dish. Do you think Ti would improve it or do you think this would be more of an esthetic upgrade? Like a CH PID cover. Would the Ti washer cost more than a SiC dish? My guess it would cost more. The SS adds a lot of heft. The Ti would give a nice finished look without the weight. I hope you do keep pitching it to them and they listen. I’ll buy it. In my mind the B-1 still rains supreme. So would the non CH enthusiast go for the more expensive pimped out flower only B-2 or would they just go for the cheaper heavier hitting B-1?

David Root

I know I will get the B1 sooner or later. I want to learn the Weed Eater first.
Tried 725 capped good.
Tried 710 capped, not so good.
All fine ground small loads.

David
Testing over for today.
Getting better.

David Root,
Reactions: BigJr48

androponic

vaped.
I want Ti though. I'm going to pester CH about it a little more on discord and then just have a custom one made if they still won't acknowledge it lol
here is the site link for the exact one we have in SS.

there is a request a quote link in the menu of the website and maybe its worth a shot to see if he can make them from Grade 2 Ti. i would get a couple and i am sure a few others here will. not sure if he does any Ti machining but his service for my last order was awesome.

Yung Coconut

here is the site link for the exact one we have in SS.

there is a request a quote link in the menu of the website and maybe its worth a shot to see if he can make them from Grade 2 Ti. i would get a couple and i am sure a few others here will. not sure if he does any Ti machining but his service for my last order was awesome.
If you contact him please update us here when you get a reply!

Agreed. I’ve searched with no luck like many others. Something designed by CH could be way cool looking. I don’t think this SS washer is improving performance but I like the finished look with no dish. Do you think Ti would improve it or do you think this would be more of an esthetic upgrade? Like a CH PID cover. Would the Ti washer cost more than a SiC dish? My guess it would cost more. The SS adds a lot of heft. The Ti would give a nice finished look without the weight. I hope you do keep pitching it to them and they listen. I’ll buy it. In my mind the B-1 still rains supreme. So would the non CH enthusiast go for the more expensive pimped out flower only B-2 or would they just go for the cheaper heavier hitting B-1?

I've already @'d ivy on discord about it twice with no real reply. Maybe you guys could try that also? Please? :bowdown:

As far as performance? I'd imagine that maybe the extra heat mass would help with retaining heat on back to back hits more so than overall performance? Either way, I just want an indestructible dish replacement that matches the device's aesthetics. I only use concentrates a few times a month on average and have broken a couple dishes while travelling with the FP.

I'd expect it to be more expensive than a sic dish, but obviously considerably less than the sapphire. Maybe not a high value item for new customers with the existence of the B-1 now, but existing owners on discord and here have seemed to be interested so, eh.

Edit: I also disagree the B-1 has better performance. It's more of a preference thing imo. I can rip through the same exact bowl in one hit with the B-2 and prefer the airflow restriction on it. Plus the recovery time is less between hits. But that's an argument for some other time lol

Last edited:

delta hotel

I'm still trying to get used to it. I went down to 600 from 650, and I was able to milk it pretty well even uncapped with a really controlled draw. Now I'm not seeing much of anything like that until much later in the draw. Should I be pulling on it more? I fit 197 of the 200 rubies in, all the way up to the chimney. I figure it's gotta just be my technique. New to anything with balls in it.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I just want an indestructible dish replacement that matches the device's aesthetics.
This is what I believe it would be all about.

I agree 100% with your other statements. I’m a lone stoner that hits a decent size bowl and puts it down for a bit. The long hard session rarely happen around here.

Mine only gripe with the B-2 at the moment is that in order to get the same results as the B-1 I really have to pull pretty fast to white wall the piece. The B-1 has better performance with varied draw speeds. The same temp for the B-1 and 2 can produce the same results but with different draw speeds. I don’t claim to understand how things work but I assume this is because the same volume of air being sucked through the B-1 takes more force to pull it through the B-2 much smaller intake hole. In other words the B-1 requires less draw to pull the heat out of the head and into the bowl.

@delta hotel I would definitely try to increase draw speed. I used to have a much slower draw so the air could marinate a bit as it passed through the Ti. With the balls the air doesn’t need to marinate it just need a quick dip.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
. I don’t claim to understand how things work but I assume this is because the same volume of air being sucked through the B-1 takes more force to pull it through the B-2 much smaller intake hole.

Pretty much!

Balls take up a lot of space which results in large increases in draw resistance (pressure drop) eventually you have so much resistance that you approach diminishing returns where airflow is inhibited enough that performance decreases. Also your turbulent flow drops wayyyyyyyyyyy off as the draw tightens up, that’s why when people steam on them as hard as possible it starts working incredibly well again.

emily

Man as much as I love the purple/gold coloration my V-Rod has developed over the past two years, there sure is something nice about seeing the silver shininess of new parts.
So will it just go through the different hues as it’s turned on for longer?

emily,
Reactions: Ramahs

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Yep the ti will change color over time as it is exposed to heat. Look inside of your head after a while of use to see some sweet colors!

710yota,
Reactions: Ramahs
Top Bottom