Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

SquirrelMaster

Sorry I can't get in on this one?!? I ordered last minute so with the up to 3 week shipping warning I thought it would be best to go with dhl, didn't even think about additional fees :doh: So even though I will be late to ship I still might get my order before you guys.

On a related note my dnail order shipped the other day, this was usps. Should make it to the customs sometime next week, I'm still waiting for my tag order to ship.
Maybe they won't nail you too bad, fingers crossed. Your order hasn't shipped out yet though right? If I was you and you get it before I do you'll have to post lots of pics to make me jealous 😜.

Between the 3 of us we'll have a really good benchmark for future Canadian customers :D.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Maybe they won't nail you too bad, fingers crossed. Your order hasn't shipped out yet though right? If I was you and you get it before I do you'll have to post lots of pics to make me jealous 😜.

Between the 3 of us we'll have a really good benchmark for future Canadian customers :D.
Hopefully it isn't too big a charge, so long as it's 70cdn or less I'll be okay. My order hasn't shipped yet and because of the lateness of my order I'm not expecting anything for a few days to a week fingers crossed 🤞 but it could be later. I've seen the pics of your alpha :o I know what jealousy feels like LoL 😂 turnaround is fair play so you can bet I'll post some pics.

Expecting all of my dishes to make customs this upcoming week so they should make it before my VRod via dhl. Seems like I'll just sneak out before the ban with my dishes which starts the 26th? Both orders are at the international distribution centre in California. Glad the dishes were available right now so I can get everything I want and sneak by the ban.

RiskyRaccoon

I'm all kinds of confused by this question. If "hands in your pockets warm" is what it takes to irritate the skin on your hands, then does the same thing happen when you keep your hands in your pockets for too long? Do you get the same reaction when picking up warm pot handles from the stove (it's one of the few similar things I can think of like picking up a warm Flowerpot handle) ?

I'm genuinely curious, no disrespect.
at first it's hands in pockets warm, but it does creep into being a good bit toastier than that after the 1 hour mark. combine that with eczema and I'm stuck living with micro cuts all over where the handle meets my hand. The handle is admittedly better than having no handle, but the design is lazy and ineffective IMO

RiskyRaccoon,

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
Sorry I can't get in on this one?!? I ordered last minute so with the up to 3 week shipping warning I thought it would be best to go with dhl, didn't even think about additional fees :doh: So even though I will be late to ship I still might get my order before you guys.
Most likely you will, just because of faster customs processing times. You also might be out 90-130 bucks depending on how much you ordered.

Vapouristo,

Bad Dog

You also might be out 90-130 bucks depending on how much you ordered.
Ouch I hope not but it’s not like I’m going to refuse shipment :lol: hopefully it’s not that high my order was only 528 cdn and even at a 20% fee it’s only like a additional 100 bucks which I wouldn’t be happy about but screw it I can afford it since I recently quit tobacco, means I have more money for vape stuff. At the very least should give fellow Canadians a idea of what to expect fee wise

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Zangano Cruel that new chugger looks super fresh! :rockon::rockon:Nice maiden milker :science:

Love the worked dome too, gotta love that, word to the OGs :leaf:

Showerhead cap on the Weedeater looked like a fucking crusher!!
Thanks man.
I’ve had eyes on this set since 2014, when I purchased 2nd hand, my first Preston Hanna SGW Stone Waffle perc tall bubbler.
Fingers crossed no one would buy it on a 420 or GreenFriday sales.
Last 4/20/2020 I cringed seeing how steep of a discount it went, and luckily for me no one bought it.
This 420 I was ready :rockon::evil::rockon::evil:
I’m going to try to have that dome, turned into an 18F dropdown, it’d end up very nice if properly finished.
I’ve seen worst repairs done, so I’m guessing repurposing from new might take the same kind of work.

I’m surprised for a 10” tall little tube, how well it cools down the double inverted WE+SH mating.
It’s passing with top scores the grab test between the rest of the lineup, including the OG 2013 Möbius Clear Matrix.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

VASked_Avenger!

The Flowerpot arrived yesterday. It's freakin' INCREDIBLE. I love this thing. That's my boy!! Consistently awesome. See him hit 3 home runs, back to back to back? 👀 Freakin' all-star, great kid!! All my other vapes, they are bastard children now. They mean nothing to me, I feel.. Nothing towards them. No emotions. Call the agency, give em up for adoption 😂 💀

But for realskis, Holy Grail hits every siiiiiiingle time. It's stupid, it's silly, it's ridiculously.. SATISFYING. Leaves me lookin' like a goofball after each sesh 🥴
And that's the ballgame folks, give it up for the real MVP! This thing is the supreme athlete. Jordan. Lebron. Kobe. All 3 combined on steroids 😳 Haven't tried dabs yet off vrod, not in a rush to really. Not sure why I ordered Weedeater, but not mad. And i don't really care for the glass included in deluxe bundle (my piece was off-kilter a tad, and don't like the function much). 🤷‍♂️ But other than that, it's an easy 11/11- we're talkin' effortless function + top tier medicinal effect + penny pinchin' practicality. It's all there... It's what you've been looking for your whole life lol.. If it's not already there, or on the way, it's waiting patiently somewhere for ya 👀 . Creepy lol. Strongly suggest anyone on the fence, to fall over to the right side already.. It's so worth iiiit, YEEE haaaaw doggy!! 😈 🤠 🚀

Bad Dog

The Flowerpot arrived yesterday. It's freakin' INCREDIBLE. I love this thing. That's my boy!! Consistently awesome. See him hit 3 home runs, back to back to back? 👀 Freakin' all-star, great kid!! All my other vapes, they are bastard children now. They mean nothing to me, I feel.. Nothing towards them. No emotions. Call the agency, give em up for adoption 😂 💀

But for realskis, Holy Grail hits every siiiiiiingle time. It's stupid, it's silly, it's ridiculously.. SATISFYING. Leaves me lookin' like a goofball after each sesh 🥴
And that's the ballgame folks, give it up for the real MVP! This thing is the supreme athlete. Jordan. Lebron. Kobe. All 3 combined on steroids 😳 Haven't tried dabs yet off vrod, not in a rush to really. Not sure why I ordered Weedeater, but not mad. And i don't really care for the glass included in deluxe bundle (my piece was off-kilter a tad, and don't like the function much). 🤷‍♂️ But other than that, it's an easy 11/11- we're talkin' effortless function + top tier medicinal effect + penny pinchin' practicality. It's all there... It's what you've been looking for your whole life lol.. If it's not already there, or on the way, it's waiting patiently somewhere for ya 👀 . Creepy lol. Strongly suggest anyone on the fence, to fall over to the right side already.. It's so worth iiiit, YEEE haaaaw doggy!! 😈 🤠 🚀
Now that is the kind of madcap, zany, review I can stand behind. Personally I have space in my life for a few of my vapes, I might even use my other vapes more than my Weedeater 😱 But push come to shove more often than not my bedtime session is a Flowerpot session and that is my most important medication and main reason for vaping so take that endorsement for what you will. Could I live without my Flowerpot? Yes, in the same way I could sustain myself on turnips, those crunchy rice cakes and unsalted unsweetened peanut butter and maybe a multivitamin........ if you call that living?

Welcome to the Flowerpot family!

snackmaster

I've now got 3 different glass bowls and I like the first one I got from plusplusglass the best. Mine is a tall version they're not currently offering, but they still sell the short version - the "tall" depth is actually right in line with the bowls from popularglass. What I like most about the plusplus bowl is that it creates the best seal on my WE head and a 5/8" screen lays perfectly flat on its built-in honeycomb screen.

I used the CH bowl this weekend and it performs pretty well with a modified 3/4" screen - I'll try the stock screen at some point but my modified screen stays in place a little better. IMO the biggest downside is that its smaller OD doesn't allow as good of a seal as the plusplus bowl.

The popularglass bowls came yesterday and I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine they'll perform like the CH bowl because they have about the same OD. I'll modify some more 3/4" screens for those because 5/8" is just a little too large and doesn't sit well (see bottom pic).

plusplusglasspopularglassCH
Price paid each$17.12 shipped$12.27 shipped*$12 + shipping
OD~22.2mm~21.7mm~21.7mm
Rim to screen depth~17.5mm~17.5mm~9mm**
*Must buy in lots of 2
**Using modified screen - depth is closer to 10mm when using stock ti screen

Top to bottom: plusplus, popular, CH
FPBS1.JPG

Left to right: plusplus, popular, CH
FPBS2.jpg

Circa1999

Which set of use instructions do you recommend following?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Welcome to the family!

cvs8floz

I've now got 3 different glass bowls and I like the first one I got from plusplusglass the best. Mine is a tall version they're not currently offering, but they still sell the short version - the "tall" depth is actually right in line with the bowls from popularglass. What I like most about the plusplus bowl is that it creates the best seal on my WE head and a 5/8" screen lays perfectly flat on its built-in honeycomb screen.

I used the CH bowl this weekend and it performs pretty well with a modified 3/4" screen - I'll try the stock screen at some point but my modified screen stays in place a little better. IMO the biggest downside is that its smaller OD doesn't allow as good of a seal as the plusplus bowl.

The popularglass bowls came yesterday and I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine they'll perform like the CH bowl because they have about the same OD. I'll modify some more 3/4" screens for those because 5/8" is just a little too large and doesn't sit well (see bottom pic).

OD~22.2mm~21.7mm~21.7mm
*Must buy in lots of 2

View attachment 7454

View attachment 7455
This is really impressive work, thank you for sharing. I also have the first 2 bowls from DHGate in 18mm, but not the current CH bowl since all my glass is 18mm. I totally agree with you that the plusplusglass version has the best fit, I think it is the perfect glass bowl for the FP, whoever designed this bowl deserves a medal. I don't see much need to tinker with it, why reinvent something that works so well and does not clog. Heater head never lists, coil handle is perfectly horizontal. There are no annoying air leaks, you get the full blast of the massive coil. I use no screens, but with a glass drop down going into a splitter, no material ever makes it to my mouth. I pull milky 5-second clouds at 575F fully capped.

mixchu69

OD~22.2mm~21.7mm~21.7mm
*Must buy in lots of 2

View attachment 7454

View attachment 7455
Thanks for putting in the effort to put this together. I think I am going to purchase a plusplus. Just curious how small the bowl would be (assume it would be similar to the popular) since there are no more talls

VASked_Avenger!

Which set of use instructions do you recommend following?
Hey there, ive been following the "out the box" recommended 650 temp so far. Experimenting 660's range this afternoon. I'd like to figure out next what ballpark temp is needed, to extract a smaller bowl in one monster hit.. 🧐 Any ideas, anyone? No combustion yet, really does provide that old school genuine bong hit experience. Kicks your a$$ all up and down the street, like you owed it money🦵

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I've been hanging in the high rollers club at 700 lately using a decent sized zong. With a strong pull, larger glass and not keeping the head on the bowl for very long, its very similar to good ol' bong hits :science:.

Enialis

420 was nice.
Finally got the Preston Hanna Bipolar Latticino Waffle Tube Set!!!
Friday was good!!!
Marble, dish, dabber, old school dome and the sherlock compliment this tube set.
Welcome to the club!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

It ain’t Zancru if there’s no back to back hits.
Enjoy in 1080-60HD!!!

It’d be really nice if you can make some video of your problems.
I can’t really help you if you just say you have a problem, but you don’t show the way you arrived to your issues.
If you check my posts you’ll see some wax hits...

And here’s a Double VROD hit.
Do not try this at home unless you have spare glass to risk breaking.
No glass was damaged during this video!!!
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!!

Apparently my dish was way under temperature according to my ir gun. Sorry I wasn't realizing nobody in this thread would necessarily have any context for what I was saying from other threads.

Has anyone taken the time to calculate their PSL coefficient for the sic dish yet and could help me out? My ir thermometer isn't accurate enough for me to really tell whether I need to raise or lower it.

Default settings gave me about 350° dish at 700° set temp. I raised the PSL to 1.5 and its much closer, within +/- 10° at 420° but then becomes hotter than the display temp at higher temps. I'm not quite sure I know the math happening here to tell whats going on.

I normally use the vrod at default settings between 650-700° for flower but the dish temp is only 350° on the ir gun and doesn't produce good vapor. I haven't tried to go higher than 700 set temp except for when I raised the PSL to 1.5. At that setting though the set temp was 600° and the ir gun measured the dish as being up to 50° hotter.

Trying to figure out the difference between a terpometer and a ktype thermometer as an upgrade from the ir gun. Is the terpometer just a k type thermocouple with extra featutes?

SquirrelMaster

OD~22.2mm~21.7mm~21.7mm
*Must buy in lots of 2

View attachment 7454

View attachment 7455
Thank you so much for this informative post! I forgot about the PlusPlus glass bowls and have the other two on order so I just ordered an 18.9mm shorty from PlusPlus.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Trying to figure out the difference between a terpometer and a ktype thermometer as an upgrade from the ir gun. Is the terpometer just a k type thermocouple with extra featutes?

Don't know anything about temperature gauges, but I would think this would be a great thread in Ask FC. You'll open up the conversation to the expertise of the entire membership, not just those who follow this thread. Would make for an interesting discussion, & the rest of us would learn something.

Summer,
Reactions: Planck
Top Bottom