Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Congratulations on your purchases welcome to the New Vape family first stop cloud city, population you. Weather in cloud city is room temp with 0 wind and as sunny as your windows allow, please be advised of road conditions variably as a dense fog is due to roll in any time. Enjoy your stay

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Congratulations on your purchases welcome to the New Vape family first stop cloud city, population you. Weather in cloud city is room temp with 0 wind and as sunny as your windows allow, please be advised of road conditions variably as a dense fog is due to roll in any time. Enjoy your stay

Look how much colour is still left in that bowl too! :D

EmDeemo,

Bad Dog

I tend to think of my Weedeater temp is medium to medium high at 660. I get two almost equally good hits if there's anything left after that I don't really want it.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: EmDeemo

Jakevape420

I would only dab full melt hash, anything lower in quality is better off vaporized via convection. I posted this in the hash vape thread yesterday but older/drier bubble hash (more crumbly than sticky) can be ran through the herb grinder with a bit of green for vaping.

Did you consider the Dcup/T-bucket? Those will provide better vapor quality than the VROD for dabbing as it's conduction only. The VROD is great for the occasional dab, but a regular concentrate user will likely reap the benefits of a conduction only setup for oils.
I already have an enail set up and a seperate banger soley for cold starts. I press all my own rosin so it's not a luxury I just always have a jar of flower and hash rosin to hand.Still if I had a choice I'd be a flower man

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I tend to think of my Weedeater temp is medium to medium high at 660. I get two almost equally good hits if there's anything left after that I don't really want it.

I’m running my WE at around 600f, Auber 300a, no offset. I put about .15g of flower, get two good hits, after that popcorn taste indicates to me bowl is finished.

But, once again I watched a WeedEater review by Bud “VapeCritic”, he used about the same small amount, stating he was just covering the bottom of the Titanium bowl. Then over the next few minutes, he hits the same load, over SIX or more times, lost count. He sets his Auber at 665f, 65f hotter then mine.

I still don’t understand getting six or more hits from the same amount that I kill in two hits at a cooler temperature. Watch for yourself.....

RustyOldNail,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Anyone mind posting a link to instructions for calibrating an Auber 300A?

I've had mine for a while before I acquired my Flowerpot. First got it to use with coils heating bangers for concentrates. However, I've never calibrated it. It lags a bit sometimes catching up between Flowerpot hits, and I suspect that may be why. Thanks in advance for the info.

Ramahs,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Anyone mind posting a link to instructions for calibrating an Auber 300A?

I've had mine for a while before I acquired my Flowerpot. First got it to use with coils heating bangers for concentrates. However, I've never calibrated it. It lags a bit sometimes catching up between Flowerpot hits, and I suspect that may be why. Thanks in advance for the info.

I’m not aware of any “calibration” feature on my Auber 300a. You can set an offset on the PID. The other NewVape PID they sell I believe has some kind of manual calibration feature from what I remember.

RustyOldNail,

slipknotvss

I feel like such an idiot when comes to the flowerpot. I want to get a good setup for this vape, but everything is overwhelming. I am used to buying vapes and things be pretty straightforward. The Flowerpot seems very confusing when it comes to setting it up. I already have an e-nail with 20mm coils from HighFive, and multiple waterpipes. I thinking buying a flowerpot Vrod with some other essential accessories. Does my picture has everything to get started? Screenshot_2020-05-25 Your Shopping Cart.png

EDIT UPDATE: I really appreciate all the help that was offered. I am thinking about ordering the weedeater instead of vrod, thanks to @Ramahs suggestion. I also added a 18mm glass bowl based on @Bad Dog recommendations, and a shovelhead bowl best out of both worlds. I deleted the e-nail handle kind of feels unnecessary, and replaced with a basic heat stand. I think I have everything now, if not please let me know.Screenshot_2020-05-25 Information - NEW VAPE - Checkout.png

Last edited:
SatanLovestoVape,

Bad Dog

I feel like such an idiot when comes to the flowerpot. I want to get a good setup for this vape, but everything is overwhelming. I am used to buying vapes and things be pretty straightforward. The Flowerpot seems very confusing when it comes to setting it up. I already have an e-nail with 20mm coils from HighFive, and multiple waterpipes. I thinking buying a flowerpot Vrod with some other essential accessories. Does my picture has everything to get started? View attachment 726
You have two posts but no bowl

Bad Dog

Thank you! So all need is the flowerpot shovelhead bowl, or the flowerpot glass bowls? Which is better?
I also just noticed you don't have a stand either, sorry for spacing. As for bowls I have and use both but 90% of the time I go glass, it works better for smaller loads, it's a bit closer to the heater than a load of the same size in the shovel head. I get dark avb quicker in the glass vs the same size in the other and I really appreciate dark avb it lets me know that what I'm throwing away is pure garbage not even worth putting in capsules and eating. I've really become more of a micro doser and a half full glass bowl is a perfect two excellent quick hits and I'm back to my day while also being easy to stir without spilling. Though sometimes I want a bigger bowl mostly I have a few issues with it, 1 a 3/4 full bowl requires a lot of aggressive stirring, basically if you're taking long full draws after your hit your left with a weedy crème brûlée with the top of the bowl being very dark while just underneath their is green bud, it takes a lot of stirring to distribute the vaped bud bring up fresh stuff to the top, 2 I find flavour drops off fast leaving with a bowl that isn't finished when the taste runs out leaving you with a few pretty bland hits left. I might be making to big a deal out of it but find that I prefer having 2-3 more flavourful glass bowls than 1 shovel head.

Thebeugwizzard

Has anyone ever combust with flower?

It's crazy I tried to go 750 with my Showerhead and I didn't combust, effects are great at that temperature, but still, for some reason, I'm still not getting huge clouds like in most videos I see around here

any ideas?
Ive been at 750 with the weedeater lately, i found the vapor much denser after i replaced the screen in the bowl with a arizer basket, saw it mentioned on the old site. even though the material is further away it feels like the heat is being much more concentrated on the herb:)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yes, I'm still learning how to use it, just got it about 2 weeks ago, found out that 700 is great for 5-6 sec medium-fast draws.

I'm in that two-week old n00b category myself. We are learning together my friend :wave:

Ramahs,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello guys! I have my Showerhead for almost 3 years now, intensive use. Same coil, same controller (the first vapecode one from china) and same stand, not a problem!!

I have extremely low quality herbs right now, they taste fine but they have no potency and the flowerpot is the only vape in my collection that can extract a good hit from them. One full bowl, capped at 700 gives me one satisfying hit and thats it :D no more vapour. If uncapped i would need to inhale very slowly in order to get a decent cloud. My glass piece is the mobius matrix we all seem to have :science: and i like it with a little water, not enough to cover all the holes (I do this way to prevent blowback and to increase flavour)

I can use half a gram and get 3 hits but at least i get medicated enough for sleeping and I have enough weed for a long time.
Hope my other plants cure soon, once you get used to good quality herbs, going back to the bush I currently have is a PITA.

Thanks universe you got me a Flowerpot while sailing through these tough times!!

Top Bottom