Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Got the weedeater. Set the coil temp to 700 and hit through my straight tube. This thing is wide open, hard to dial the intake speed to get a milky hit. Any tips for wide open pieces? I feel like I need glass that isn't as wide open.
Dump out the water. When you are not fighting the perc its easy to draw slow.

bizwaxzion,
Reactions: Summer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Woah ok just got a massive hit, but I gotta turn down the coil with this method, almost charred it. Tonight much experimentation will take place.

There ya go. Then ya just find ya rhythm :) Each glass piece and level of water gives you a different base draw speed. Keeping a consistent draw, as in not wavering my speed at all was my personal preference, but I know some people like vary their draw during the inhale. Super slow, no water, and using the carb cap means down at super low temps, add in any variable and you can change the process to whatever you want :)

Another way to do what you were already doing, is just turn the temp up. Then you can inhale a lot faster and still get results.

slipknotvss

I just received my Flowerpot Weedeater, and it is amazing so far. Newvape shipping was fast received my order in three days. This is my ninth vaporizer purchase. I might have a slight addiction to collecting premium vaporizers. All parts are well made. Now, it is time to have some fun.

Attachments

• Weedeater.jpg
    Weedeater.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 33

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Enjoy your experimenting :science: not sure what (if any) variance there is to my old style push button new vape pid I have but you can edge your temperature up a bit, I gone as high as 730 trying to crush a bowl in one hit. If you can handle a super long slow draw try 660, I can kill half a glass bowl in 2 hits and effects are still good but the flavour is much better.

Zoltani

I'm settling in to 655 I think. So far I am really impressed. At first I wasnt putting much in thinking I was putting quite a bit, but was getting good vapor. I have just been stabbing my vapcap into ground material, so no idea how much I was vaping. Decided to load the vapcap and dump it into the shovelhead bowl and holy shit it looked like a lot all fluffy in that bowl. That one lasted me longer than a vapcap session and remained tastier longer. Got more ripped too.

Been trying every size load and the thing rips with tiny amounts or packed full. The effects are great, holy shit.

thevapist

I do 660 and find it's perfect for flower/concentrates together. Seems like this range is pretty popular.

Can someone link the good double weave screens that were posted a few weeks back? Honestly not impressed with the new NV ones. In the original post I made about them I'd figure they'd last longer, but even without torching they fall apart easier.

Zoltani

Yeah, with the included screen I'm getting some fine material in the down tube and in the water. Was thinking of doubling them up.

I like how quick and efficient it is and that I can keep a bowl packed take a hit, put down and come back to in 20 min or so, take another. It's actually a great microdoser, if you can control yourself.

The straight tube is really like combustion bong hit back in the day. I'd like to change it up, can someone recommend a glass piece under $100 that would give a completely different experience?

Zoltani,
Reactions: EmDeemo

zucchini

What's your technique for finishing the whole bowl in 1 hit?

let's go heavy hitters! I wanna hear your thoughts! :D

Zucchini,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I think that is a question for @YaMon ! :)
I appreciate you brah, however I definitely am not a crush a bowl in one go unless it is just a sprinkle of herb. Since I run at 747 F (ShowerHead), if I did try crushing a bowl at those temps, I would end up combusting. My draws are quick and short (5 seconds). At these temps it makes for really fast extraction with effects as close to combustion as I have found with any vape I’ve tried.

zucchini

for some reason I never combusted with my Showerhead yet, I tried even long inhale on 750, still no combustion, it's weird to try to learn how to master something so powerful lol

Zucchini,

Gigsabits57

I typically use my VROD at 650ish and fill the scoop to the brim, long, somewhat slower draw. If you do it right the hits are massive, and they really should be if you use a full scoop. That is about the max I can take in one hit, YMMV :)

Gigsabits57,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
What's your technique for finishing the whole bowl in 1 hit?

let's go heavy hitters! I wanna hear your thoughts! :D
Something like this???
Notice the temperature fluctuate from 666F when I placed the WeedEater head on the 14mm glass bowl.
I load a thin layer of 2 strains, but still less than a third of the whole bowl.
I use the WeedEater as an old school style bic lighter, while rotating a bit after checking the ABV, simulating snapping a bong bowl. I start slow drawing and as soon as I see dense vapor, I do the snap a bowl technique. I play with inhaling speeds depending on what I see while I lift the WeedEater head.
In this video, I didn’t rotate nor checked as much as with fuller bowls, but try this technique, it’s worthy.
Lower your temperature and load and give it a go.
Good luck and try not to combust.
I can’t tell you the physics behind it, but imho and expertise, I find way easier to cash a glass bowl in a one hitter, than the Ti one. This is my opinion and experience too, but I stand behind it.
Other people’s experience may vary.
As with most of my 5x FP Family Heads, LESS is more in my experience,
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Vaporizando Yerba!
http://instagr.am/p/B2cuwpnH0W3/

Summer

Long Island, NY
Went to Auber Instruments direct bc they make better controllers and also make new vapes, the hot runner coil heater 2nd gen. Around 110 for the Controller + 20mm coil. Then got just the flowerpot head and the glass bowl attachment, for another 110 ish.

This guy just ordered a SH or Vrod with Auber gen 2 + 20mm coil. Is he gonna have a problem with the direction of the coil's wrap? Would like to give him a heads-up if so.

He posted here:

LINK

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
"Went to Auber Instruments direct bc they make better controllers and also make new vapes, the hot runner coil heater 2nd gen. Around 110 for the Controller + 20mm coil. Then got just the flowerpot head and the glass bowl attachment, for another 110 ish. "

Hoisted by their own petard. Auber do not make NewVapes controllers, they also arent 'better' controllers. They now have one feature the vapecode dont but other than that, the differences are largely cosmetic, like a choice between buttons or a knob.

EmDeemo,
Reactions: Ramahs

Zoltani

I'm finding less is more with the weedeater as well. I weighed some amounts I have been using. I packed what I would call a small load, enough for about 2 tasty hits, barely even covering the screen. Weighed it and it was 0.07g of material. I am amazed at how much vapor I can get from such a tiny amount.

I read conflicting reports about microdosing with the FP, some say it's not good for it others do. My opinion is that it is excellent for microdosing. The problem is that it's always hot and ready for you to load a bowl, and it's so easy, my micro becomes macro quickly, haha.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
My opinion is that it is excellent for microdosing. The problem is that it's always hot and ready for you to load a bowl, and it's so easy, my micro becomes macro quickly, haha.

Haha! Yes. Its always ready to go :)

I must admit, I do forget the less is more mantra with the FP. I swear theres a certain technique/set up that gives way more vapour than other settings. I suspect its a narrow window of temp, water level, glass, draw speed etc. I know @RustyOldNail is having trouble finding this sweet spot, or its maybe its just some of a million other variables at play for him.

Gigsabits57

I used to always load a full scoop, roughly .1 and take it in one hit, thus I have been going through weed rapidly. Been experimenting today with half scoop bowls and I'm getting some very nice hits. I'm going to keep at it and maybe I can start stretching my weed further.

One problem I can see right off the bat- use less per bowl, do more bowls ;) It's a work in progress.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve been experimenting with mixing cbd flower and cbd isolates with regular herbs. It was suggested, here in this thread, that cbd helps to mellow the harshness of thc. I’ve been slowly creeping up to a full scoop load myself but lately with cbd I’ve cut that back. 50/50 scoop with cbd flower is perfect. A half scoop with cbd slab or isolate is also doing the trick. Consumption is down and hits are smoother. Good looking y’all!

I was trying to micro dose at lower temps but I think I was sucking to much hot air taking long slow draws. As of right now higher temps and shorter draws seem to be making the lungs. happy.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I’ve been experimenting with mixing cbd flower and cbd isolates with regular herbs. It was suggested, here in this thread, that cbd helps to mellow the harshness of thc. I’ve been slowly creeping up to a full scoop load myself but lately with cbd I’ve cut that back. 50/50 scoop with cbd flower is perfect. A half scoop with cbd slab or isolate is also doing the trick. Consumption is down and hits are smoother. Good looking y’all!

I was trying to micro dose at lower temps but I think I was sucking to much hot air taking long slow draws. As of right now higher temps and shorter draws seem to be making the lungs. happy.

I need to get me some CBD flower. I've only mixed CBD isolate with my flower so far.

So, I guess, to Tweedle Farms I go?

Jakevape420

So since my last post on here,I've ordered 2 new Mobius glass rigs..Matrix and stereo. Pestered the life out of Chris at Newvape adding bits to my order (This man has been so patient with me) And I've had a good go at vapefiends inventory. Then a new station to keep it all together..The excitement is real,I'm 33 going on 3 again! Ps if there's any UK/EU based owners with any bits and pieces they have spare my PayPal awaits (Please don't tell my Mrs)

Top Bottom