• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Ramahs I’m happy you are pleased! It really is a solid vape and I shouldn’t have waited this long to get one. The honeymoon phase has been amazing for me. I just feel bad for all the long time users here. I bet some wish there was a “new Flowerpot owners excitement thread.”

Here is another honeymoon pic. Upside down is fun too.

BC37-E119-AAFF-45-AF-AF04-A31766-CDFB3-D.jpg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Nice setup Englega, what temp are you running for the DV? Does the Ti Tip work well with the notches in its tip? This has me real interested in a Vrod now. I have a showerhead right now. Thanks for your post.
Thanks for the kind words. I was running at 570F and I think I could have gone lower. I have the ti tip ccd screen set in the middle notch and it was toasting the herbs no problem. It doesn’t seal like a Woodscents, if you are familiar, but with minimal effort it lines up just fine. It’s been mentioned before here but you can also just do it more traditional log style. I don’t really mess with concentrates much and I’m sure glad I went with the Vrod over the Weedeater.
7-CFAF624-1095-4-AD8-957-A-B972120-CDAB5.jpg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Thanks everyone. I do really enjoy this community. Y’all are great people.

I’ve been exclusively vaping for sometime now. For the most part I get it. I’ve been going through the emotional roller coaster of buying up every vape I possibly can to deem one the end all....which I know is not going to happen. I can walk the walk and chew gum but this vape/thread has me feeling like a middle schooler rolling into high school with the big kids for the first time. I appreciate the acceptance.

Baron23

And now I've taken everything apart and cleaned each piece with iso. So, she's ready for her maiden voyage!

IMG-0249.jpg

Furthermore, let these Q-Tips serve as a reminder to ALWAYS clean your damn vapes before first use!
IMG-0248.jpg
Wow, so you got the adjust-a-bowl to work with an FC-188 type dewar joint rig?

On mine (which is a DHGate FC-188) the joint of the adjust-a-bowl goes in too deep and if I make it shallower than I have air leaks.

So, its working good for you (maybe with it cold, put your thumb over the bowl and try to draw on the rig and see if you have any air leakage).

Cheers and congrats....still love my FP SH and use it all of the time.

thevapist

My "adjust-a-bowl" also works with the same rig. The 2 piece bowls leak air no matter what, IME. Not much, but it does.

I also enjoy seeing new owners post. I have tried to get a few people to pick one up, but everyone balks at the price. I think if you are experienced enough with vapes, you know why this thing is great and well worth it. It's great to see experienced vapists fall in love so quickly.

Summer

Long Island, NY
^^ Thanks! I use the glass bowl. How come having 2-point contact on the AaB causes the head not to stick?

Summer,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
^^ Thanks! I use the glass bowl. How come having 2-point contact on the AaB causes the head not to stick?

I don’t understand the question? I bought a WeedEater, and the bowl you saw in the video. From what I understand, the early model bowls, were one piece, and could get stuck. The newer model eliminates that, as you set the depth manually for a given glass rig. With the glass bowl, you have the standard glass on glass fitting, no metal involved. I recently bought the aftermarket glass bowl, I like it but as I wrote somewhere here, my WeedEater head fits a tiny bit loose on the glass bowl. When you use the NV Ti bowl, it’s a perfect fit, since it was machined for it. Hope that answers you question.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Am I correct in assuming that the older models would get stuck because the ti joint would recess too deeply in the glass joint?

I’ve found on a couple pieces my “adjust-a-bowl” will stick if I don't fine tune the drop in fit. It made me pretty nervous. Maybe my cheap china glass is warped or out of spec? One downside to this bowl, that I’ve found, is changing pieces on the fly because the setting for one might not be good for the other.

Easywider

Simple is the way
I’ve found on a couple pieces my “adjust-a-bowl” will stick if I don't fine tune the drop in fit. It made me pretty nervous. Maybe my cheap china glass is warped or out of spec? One downside to this bowl, that I’ve found, is changing pieces on the fly because the setting for one might not be good for the other.

Yeah, this was the reason for the adjustable bowl. The older single piece was hit or miss on if it would get stuck or not.

Now we can fine-tune for each bubbler. I still use the OG bowl with my D2020, perfect match.

Top Bottom