Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@emmdeemo I have almost entirely removed water from the equation. I just use my pieces like big cooling stems.

I’ve seen you mention the low temp carb cap technique a lot. I can tell among certain members it has been thought about and experimented with a bunch. I can tell I’m headed down that road too.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@emmdeemo I have almost entirely removed water from the equation. I just use my pieces like big cooling stems.

I’ve seen you mention the low temp carb cap technique a lot. I can tell among certain members it has been thought about and experimented with a bunch. I can tell I’m headed down that road too.

You will be master of your domain :)

nspatient

Love ripping big loads of discount grass in this thing I picked up during a 4/20 sale. Around these parts, one can pick up zips of scratch & dent bud (usually poorly cured, >18%TAC) that isn't the most flavorful stuff in the world. This allows me to pull a big bowl until I see the vapor trailing off, with hardly any shortess of breath. The extra filtration takes care of the hay and toast flavors on either end.

Doing hot water from an electric kettle in the top 2, filtered cold water in the bottom, and alternating ice/no ice (current preference is ice). 645F on the NV controller, and I think it would be difficult to combust. I like a very fine grind for this as well. I use a slightly modded NV fine grinder.

lashmoney.jpg

VelocityREST

So I got my order today. I got the showerhead because it was coil independant, when I tried to install it, the coil didn't fit inside the coil cover. It was a little bit small and kind of ... diagonal? (English is not my shaprest skill in the shed). Imgur doesn't work here, so please check this photo (link to imgur).

Just to be 100% clear, I'm not saying it's a faulty unit, but it's the coil, it's a cheap box & coil of dhgate that I didn't use it, and had no idea how stupid it is.

Long story short I really ran out of patience and hammered the coil inside the coil cover, then when I tried to install the showerhead, again same thing, it didn't fit, so with the same hammer banged it inside the coil with multiple hits. Now come the time to install the nut it stopped after a half turn, the first thread on the showerhead is damaged from the multi hits the showerhead took. Straightened it with a screwdriver. Now everything is installed and ready.

At 740F with carb cap and this thing is producing milk, I hit 3 * 0.15 bowls so far and so far so good. I'm more than happy with my purchase. I should have ordered a box and a coil from them but didn't want to wait, on the flip side I took a big gamble and if the coil or mod stops working, I will need to purchase another head because I don't believe I can take the coil out (at least without damaging the head).

Finally a mistake happened and the pax loading tool and the screens didn't come with the order. I added these later and canceled the other loading tool & the brass screens. I didn't get the cancelled items either. No complains and I can see how this did happen, on the receipt the cancelled items where marked but the replaced items didn't make it to the receipt. I won't bug Chris now as they are busy as hell to fulfill 420 orders, and I want to add couple small things to the package.

A block of text but I just wanted to share my experience :)

VelocityREST,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Back in the States kiddos! Has anyone developed any allergic reactions to the FP or any of NV's accessories? I have had some bad things go on with my body since I fired it up. No, it is not the strain, or anything else, I have already removed/considered all other could be factors from the mix before asking this question, thanks.

ichibaneye,

AcidFlashbang

Back in the States kiddos! Has anyone developed any allergic reactions to the FP or any of NV's accessories? I have had some bad things go on with my body since I fired it up. No, it is not the strain, or anything else, I have already removed/considered all other could be factors from the mix before asking this question, thanks.
How thoroughly did you clean it before use?

AcidFlashbang,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
How thoroughly did you clean it before use?
Brother, you need to read/understand better. I am one of the original testers for this company and innovators in bringing products/ideas to light and market for them. I stated to begin with, that I considered all other factors besides the unit and accessories itself. That would include being cleaned and such. If you do not have a direct answer to my direct question please move along. I do not need questions, just answers to my question. Thus it being a question to begin with. Not to hard to flow with.

ichibaneye,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

None.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: PandaLee

AcidFlashbang

Brother, you need to read/understand better. I am one of the original testers for this company and innovators in bringing products/ideas to light and market for them. I stated to begin with, that I considered all other factors besides the unit and accessories itself. That would include being cleaned and such.
And how do you expect me to infer all that info from your first post? :lmao::rofl::lol: You should be more clear when asking for help if you wish to get appropriate answers

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Brother, you need to read/understand better. I am one of the original testers for this company and innovators in bringing products/ideas to light and market for them. I stated to begin with, that I considered all other factors besides the unit and accessories itself. That would include being cleaned and such. If you do not have a direct answer to my direct question please move along. I do not need questions, just answers to my question. Thus it being a question to begin with. Not to hard to flow with.

Have you tried cleaning it?

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Titanium is used in implants without issues. The human body seems to ignore it. I’ve had a large piece of it inside me for 7 years and no problems. No problems with newvape either. :)

elmomuzz,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
And you need to learn to be respectful to your fellow forum members. I'm not giving you a point, but if that attitude continues I will not hesitate to do so.

A wise man once said: "respect thy neighbor my friends."

:peace:

Tuck

Love ripping big loads of discount grass in this thing I picked up during a 4/20 sale. Around these parts, one can pick up zips of scratch & dent bud (usually poorly cured, >18%TAC) that isn't the most flavorful stuff in the world. This allows me to pull a big bowl until I see the vapor trailing off, with hardly any shortess of breath. The extra filtration takes care of the hay and toast flavors on either end.

Doing hot water from an electric kettle in the top 2, filtered cold water in the bottom, and alternating ice/no ice (current preference is ice). 645F on the NV controller, and I think it would be difficult to combust. I like a very fine grind for this as well. I use a slightly modded NV fine grinder.

lashmoney.jpg

I love ice bong tokes too. Fun looking piece. Enjoy!

nspatient

Never had an issue. Ti allergies exist, though they're rare. Biofilm ruled out?

nspatient,

MAbud

So I got my order today. I got the showerhead because it was coil independant, when I tried to install it, the coil didn't fit inside the coil cover. It was a little bit small and kind of ... diagonal? (English is not my shaprest skill in the shed). Imgur doesn't work here, so please check this photo (link to imgur).

Just to be 100% clear, I'm not saying it's a faulty unit, but it's the coil, it's a cheap box & coil of dhgate that I didn't use it, and had no idea how stupid it is.

Long story short I really ran out of patience and hammered the coil inside the coil cover, then when I tried to install the showerhead, again same thing, it didn't fit, so with the same hammer banged it inside the coil with multiple hits. Now come the time to install the nut it stopped after a half turn, the first thread on the showerhead is damaged from the multi hits the showerhead took. Straightened it with a screwdriver. Now everything is installed and ready.

At 740F with carb cap and this thing is producing milk, I hit 3 * 0.15 bowls so far and so far so good. I'm more than happy with my purchase. I should have ordered a box and a coil from them but didn't want to wait, on the flip side I took a big gamble and if the coil or mod stops working, I will need to purchase another head because I don't believe I can take the coil out (at least without damaging the head).

Finally a mistake happened and the pax loading tool and the screens didn't come with the order. I added these later and canceled the other loading tool & the brass screens. I didn't get the cancelled items either. No complains and I can see how this did happen, on the receipt the cancelled items where marked but the replaced items didn't make it to the receipt. I won't bug Chris now as they are busy as hell to fulfill 420 orders, and I want to add couple small things to the package.

A block of text but I just wanted to share my experience :)

It sounds like there is not good contact to me. 740 with a carb cap would be full on combustion for me

PandaLee

@VelocityREST You should contact support, as that doesn't sound normal. There are lots of videos on how to assemble.

Sounds like he's using a third-party, dhgate coil and controller that he already had. The coil match and fit to the head is super important for proper and efficient operation. Should always get NV coil or one that has been vetted to fit and work.

VelocityREST

@VelocityREST You should contact support, as that doesn't sound normal. There are lots of videos on how to assemble.
I watched this one (timed), and the point where he just slide the coil cover on top of the coil like butter, I hald nothing like that.

Sounds like he's using a third-party, dhgate coil and controller that he already had. The coil match and fit to the head is super important for proper and efficient operation. Should always get NV coil or one that has been vetted to fit and work.

That's exactly it. I can't blame them for it. But on the other side of the coin, I'd be careful of calling it coil unspecific as it may conveys it should work with with any 20mm coil. Yes I bought the box & the coil from dhgate but that doesn't mean a it's total trash either (188 reviews, 4.7/5). I used it with two different nails and had no problem fitting it in any. I said in the first post it's my coil issue because everything (the showerhead, the coil cover & the nut) fit together perfectly, because the coil gave me trouble while installing it with the 3 pieces mentioned not only one, and because it's more probable that the coil size is off by 1-2mm than NewVape imo (not saying they are above wrong doing). Also I'll add because I don't like people who cry out loud to get free stuff, and I don't want to be one of them.

That's being said, I could've had get the box and coil from them (not the Auber) had I known that I will get that trouble, instead of the blunt mold and the grinder I ordered with the FP.

Finally, there are multiple reasons why the temp is very high (740F):
  • The displayed temp on the box could be wrong (the real temp is less)
  • The coil handle bended while hammering it and I returned it back to normal, this could damage the coil.
  • Not a good installation, maybe the coil should've been raised more. Please check this photo.

VelocityREST,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I watched this one (timed), and the point where he just slide the coil cover on top of the coil like butter, I hald nothing like that.

That's exactly it. I can't blame them for it. But on the other side of the coin, I'd be careful of calling it coil unspecific as it may conveys it should work with with any 20mm coil. Yes I bought the box & the coil from dhgate but that doesn't mean a it's total trash either (188 reviews, 4.7/5). I used it with two different nails and had no problem fitting it in any. I said in the first post it's my coil issue because everything (the showerhead, the coil cover & the nut) fit together perfectly, because the coil gave me trouble while installing it with the 3 pieces mentioned not only one, and because it's more probable that the coil size is off by 1-2mm than NewVape imo (not saying they are above wrong doing). Also I'll add because I don't like people who cry out loud to get free stuff, and I don't want to be one of them.

That's being said, I could've had get the box and coil from them (not the Auber) had I known that I will get that trouble, instead of the blunt mold and the grinder I ordered with the FP.

Finally, there are multiple reasons why the temp is very high (740F):
  • The displayed temp on the box could be wrong (the real temp is less)
  • The coil handle bended while hammering it and I returned it back to normal, this could damage the coil.
  • Not a good installation, maybe the coil should've been raised more. Please check this photo.

You didn’t go all the way and get all the known compatible parts. I can’t speak for how NV “conveys”, the compatibility, and I understand you wanted to save some money by using some of the components you already have, but it seems the only resolution is to get parts that will work, perhaps you only need the right coil, and can wire the connections to match your current PID.

Top Bottom