Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Baron23

Agreed, the ease of cleaning a SIC dish is huge for me too. Since you bring up cleaning your SIC dish I decided to share my 'q-tip deep clean method'. I pieced it together from several other methods and is easy, fast, and effective. Usually this take one cycle to be completely clean under 5 minutes.

Q-Tip Deep Clean Method
  1. Set the temp to 245F
  2. have a dropper bottle of distilled water, and one for ISO
  3. Fill the dish about half-way with a dropper of distilled water
  4. Add a large drop of ISO to the distilled water in the SIC dish
  5. At this point you can see a reaction and black debris begins lifting off the dish
  6. Swab with q-tips until clean and repeat if necessary
  7. Use the point of a bamboo skewer if a spot needs a gentle scrub, never use metal
  8. Turn the VROD's temp back to your temp (mine is 740F)
  9. If a dirty spot remains turning it back to use temp will also cook off small spots
:)
Yep, that’s what I do but find often the ISO isn’t even needed. Just some distilled water often works.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey thanks, y’all rock! 3 members whose opinion I respect muey mucho; there are others here... :cool:

@YaMon I have been thinking along those lines myself, the whole idea seems so kick-ass in a 007 way. I’d love to have everything in its designated spot, a. Dnd easily & safely closed while cooling down if need be. You’ve always got my Respect, sir! :tup:

... vape station / rosin reward center :D
:lol: lol! So great, I love that! I’d like to borrow that concept if that’s cool. I’m probably adopting your habits on my coil too, just have a stable, dedicated station and turn it off when leaving. I’m a freakin’ hermit mostly tho.

@VaporWare thanks so much for the things to consider; makes me rest easier since I have addressed having a detector nearby. I’m confident that the 300a will be a solid performer, so no worries there. I’m happy to physically turn it on before making coffee so I’ll have a visual and set the timer to turn off at night. Thanks again for taking the time to help out!

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
If you need a slight nudge @Tommy10 ..... Just do it! I sold my beloved Mighty vaporizer the day after buying my Flowerpot as I knew I would no longer want to use it.
The V Rod is an amazing and safe (no plastic or electronics in the vapor path) vape, its also a joy to use. Newvape also stands behind their product and provide great support.

tb42091

@pxl_jockey

Not quite the reputation as some others here, but I'll throw my hat into the ring. I leave everything set up in my bedroom and on almost all the time. Only myself and my dog walk in and out of the room (usually have the door shut though) and I have the controller inside the top drawer and the cord pinched so if for some God awful reason it decided to fuck off the stand, the pinch would hold it hanging 12-18 inches over the floor.

Honestly with the smart power strip/outlet though it wouldn't be unreasonable to turn it on/off each time because while watching TV or doing whatever you can just switch it on with your phone app 5 mins before you are ready from wherever you are and then go hit it when ready and turn it back off via phone app when done.

At this point we have the technology for you to decide what you'd prefer and then set it up to be optimized for that method.

I've heard coils have a shorter life span with a lot of turning on/off, not sure if thats true.

Tommy10

If you need a slight nudge @Tommy10 ..... Just do it! I sold my beloved Mighty vaporizer the day after buying my Flowerpot as I knew I would no longer want to use it.
The V Rod is an amazing and safe (no plastic or electronics in the vapor path) vape, its also a joy to use. Newvape also stands behind their product and provide great support.

Yea got a mighty but she’s me out of home I have a feeling this will easily replace my evil and supreme v3! I’d never sell me supreme but a lightly used Aussie evo should cover near half the purchase. I got over breaking basket screen

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
It's been non stop. Sorry for the lack of participation lately. Definitely have some surprises in the works that have been taking most of our time. Just trying to make every part of the process easier and more streamlined. Not-so-distant-future plans also include expanding our education section on the FlowerPot and Rosin Press side of things. Pictures, videos, blog posts on everything! Of course, its only Ed and I working on all this, not to mention the daily ongoing business. I keep the thread open all day on my PC so Im definitely trying to keep an eye but one has only so many hours and limbs and brain power.

Im sure so very happy (and Ed as well) to see everything is still so excited about their FlowerPot. Ed has sure put a lot of love into these products!

Have a great day everyone!

CP

@Hogni I think I know what’s going on, depending upon OP’s location. Reading this I immediately thought of how much faster electromagical devices of all sorts perform and how drastically charging is reduced in Europe with 220-240v compared to North America with 110-120v. Everything from electric kettles & ovens to charging your mobile is much faster. Maybe this explains it? :shrug: Maybe I don’t understand? :lol:

The community here and the willingness of this thread’s members to be helpful is COOL. I’ve been missing @NewVape710 & @NewVape420 lately. Wonder what they’re getting up to in the Vape Lab? :science:

:leaf: Hope y’all have wonderful weedy weekends! :leaf:

PandaLee

OK...I recommended and my friend bought the Vrod entire setup. I went this weekend and helped get it going for him, and it's a big improvement over my 'old school' wraparound sic top and 14/18mm bowl!

A little more room to dab uptop and the heat dispersion is much much better for flower! I've got to upgrade now but it's going to be pricey. I'm thinking I can keep my previous coil (20mm Enail Coil - 9109) unless you're supposed to replace them after a certain time and that time is one year!

So new Vrod top: $90
New SiC bowl: $25 or $60 for the Dnail
New bowl, either Shovelhead or PanHead and two joints: $70.
CarbCap: $40

Is the Dnail worth the extra cost, is it better material or more dabbing area?

is the only difference in the bowls the adjustability of the PanHead, while ShovelHead doesn't adjust?

Thanks!

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
OK...I recommended and my friend bought the Vrod entire setup. I went this weekend and helped get it going for him, and it's a big improvement over my 'old school' wraparound sic top and 14/18mm bowl!

A little more room to dab uptop and the heat dispersion is much much better for flower! I've got to upgrade now but it's going to be pricey. I'm thinking I can keep my previous coil (20mm Enail Coil - 9109) unless you're supposed to replace them after a certain time and that time is one year!

So new Vrod top: $90
New SiC bowl: $25 or $60 for the Dnail
New bowl, either Shovelhead or PanHead and two joints: $70.
CarbCap: $40

Is the Dnail worth the extra cost, is it better material or more dabbing area?

is the only difference in the bowls the adjustability of the PanHead, while ShovelHead doesn't adjust?

Thanks!

Both NV and Dnail's SiC dishes are the same size, and made of the same material. I've never personally seen/used Dnail's dish, so can't comment directly on its quality. I know when NV had the older 25mm dishes, people generally regarded Dnail's SiC dish as higher quality. Since NV has gotten their new batch of 28mm SiC dishes to use with the Vrod, their quality has improved over the 25mm dishes.

How close the 28mm NV and Dnail SiC dishes are in quality now, I can't answer. I can tell you, I have no desire to upgrade to the Dnail SiC dish. More than happy with my NV SiC dish. If you're looking to save a little cash, no real need to upgrade to the Dnail imo.

Both the Panhead and Shovelhead are exactly the same function wise, they just differ in aesthetics. They are both the "adjust-a-bowls". Pick whichever you prefer the look of.

There's no need to replace a coil until it stops working for you. Coil life is a very subjective thing, and not a reliable way to predict when one will go out. You might consider having a back up, just in case one goes out, you've still got a way to fire up your Flowerpot! But if you could wait a few days for a replacement to arrive, I guess there's no real need.

PandaLee

Thanks @Roth

I'll probably go with the ShovelHead and regular SiC dish. I've been using NewVapes previous SiC dish and have no issues, like it.

The only thing making me apprehensive about changing the coil in the future is the handle. I really like it and hope I can transfer it over. I'm not good with wrapping things, or paracord or hempcord, or any cords!

SunnyHours

Hi Guys!

I'm wondering if anyone would know of another Battery that would power the FlowerPot it would be very appreciated!
Especially, if it's a very large capacity (10'000-30'000 MAh) and fast charging (QC3.0) to charge my USB-C phone and fast charging for the battery itself since when in very high capacity batteries are nice but charging them for a whole day kinda nulls the advantage and most importantly: can power through a 3 prong outlet a 100w device,if it can also fit in the Chassis it's a big plus.

-"Large" Capacity Battery, 20000MAh or over
-3 Prong AC Outlet that can reliably power 100w NewVape Coil
-Quick Charge 3.0 (QC3.0)to charge my USB-C phone
-Fast Charging for the battery itself. Otherwise re-charging this battery will take days...
-If it could fit inside the Chassis for "NewVape's" Battery that'd be crazy Awesome.

I'm looking for these specifications because if I'm going to spend 130$US on a charger, it needs to be my everyday charger too. Can't be used just for the occasional power outage or when I go somewhere and want to bring my FlowerPot with me and not worry about an outlet...

Cheers,
Thanks a whole bunch!
SunnyHours.

VAPEHUNTER

Hi Guys!

I'm wondering if anyone would know of another Battery that would power the FlowerPot it would be very appreciated!
Especially, if it's a very large capacity (10'000-30'000 MAh) and fast charging (QC3.0) to charge my USB-C phone and fast charging for the battery itself since when in very high capacity batteries are nice but charging them for a whole day kinda nulls the advantage and most importantly: can power through a 3 prong outlet a 100w device,if it can also fit in the Chassis it's a big plus.

-Fast Charging for the battery itself. Otherwise re-charging this battery will take days...
-If it could fit inside the Chassis for "NewVape's" Battery that'd be crazy Awesome.

I'm looking for these specifications because if I'm going to spend 130$US on a charger, it needs to be my everyday charger too. Can't be used just for the occasional power outage or when I go somewhere and want to bring my FlowerPot with me and not worry about an outlet...

Cheers,
Thanks a whole bunch!
SunnyHours.

How about the same but a little better price?
61OZWCHJjCL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/NexGadget-Pa...1536688833&sr=8-1&keywords=nexgadget+24000mah

VAPEHUNTER,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Hi Guys!

Cheers,
Thanks a whole bunch!
SunnyHours.

What’s your budget for this multiuse battery? A battery that large will take time to charge, it’s physics. Understanding that the father you let it run down, the longer you will have to charge it. I would recommend a Lithium battery pack as it will take a charge quicker than a Nickle-Cadmium. How portable do you want this battery to have? Batteries are heavy! If only from the car to the picnic bench/tent or boat, then you could go lager.. one of these? https://www.amazon.com/Goal-Zero-Po...ocphy=9005583&hvtargid=pla-308511758090&psc=1. Goal Zero also makes solar panels to charge these. Respect! -YaMon

Grifo

My RDK 300A is still set to the factory 1 hour auto shut off. Im usually near it so i just quickly turn it on back of before or after it goes out. It can be an inconvenience but i dont like leaving it on when im out the apartment and if i do i know its gonna turn off in an hour max. I usually go to my vapcap and or quartz while i wait a bit or if im in a hurry.

lasvideo

Not only do I love the design and functionality of the VROD bundle I recently bought, I love some of the little details of the product.

For example...the Peace Sign on the rubber grip bands that are on the Newvape grinder. Way cool! What inspired that?

And the circular trays variety of ways to store and display various Flowerpot tools. It is so much cooler and beautiful then the previous versions.

Finally ....the overall silver and black and glass motif of the VROD bundle is classy.

Kudos Newvapers. Job well done!

Grifo

For example...the Peace Sign on the rubber grip bands that are on the Newvape grinder. Way cool! What inspired that?

!

Those are arm bands, and you can buy your own and switch them out. They had/have another design with out them and its much thinner and harder to grip.

Grifo,
Reactions: steama

steama

Since I got the VROD and a rosin making toy I am having the urge to squish every bud that crosses my path. About 90 days ago I was pretty much strictly flower but rosin is superior in every way imo. I love it.

:nod:

Top Bottom