Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

i am all for optimizing before a larger batch and i d like 14mm! Perhaps even different Versions (Micro and Macro dosing for example...)

France and the US have a deal that there are no customs on orders below i think 400$ (learned that in the Herborizer Thread....) so with the right reciept there should be a way to get a good amount of bowls to the US.....

Have a great day, i really hope i will make it to MJ this time!!! :rockon:
USA import taxes are only applied above $800 now no? So no need for a courrier for customs at least, just the shipping costs. So it would far easier, quicker and cheaper to have a group order posted for a willing individual to then distribute across the US, (for a small fee, I would hope.)

If pulled off it would show how strong the communtity spirit is on FC and in this thread (still) in particular. Honestlly one of the hardest parts of my own FP intolerance, was knowing immediately that I would not be able to contribute here anymore and engage in what was my favorite thread.
Hence, why I keep coming back with random shit pestering you guys with any old excuse.

Or- just pay individual postage.
Or- get togethers of 4 or 5 people per order, so as to share the mailing.

I hope this avenue works out for you all and you all get the perfect glass bowls to everybodies liking for a neat cost. Just keep collaboratiing, make it about the long game- continually perfecting the Flowerpot system. Good luck, let me know when there is one amazing, perfect glass bowl solution I want one too!

LabPong

Guys.....sorry I do not understand any issue that might be about duty or tax fees.

I have never had to pay any duty or fees for anything shipped to me from europe or other areas outside the US.

So are you saying the sellers have to pay a export tax/tariff to sell and ship internationally or something?

LabPong,

Alexis

No not at all. The buyers pay import VAT here in EU, and there was some uncertainty expressed here today regarding the potential deterrent to multiple US Ehle customers who could pay shipping AND import fees on top.

It was suggested a courrier could transport them to the US and then distribute to avoid the customs. But it was then pointed out that the USA import customs threshold is HIGH AF! (You lucky bastards, I mean, you've already got all the best, and cheapest supplements that I want to order and pay customs on, AND you get to import shit for free!)

So my suggestion was about a communal strategy to minimise shipping costs for multiple US custom glass bowls from Ehle.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
At customs we have to pay 19% VAT ("Einfuhrumsatzsteuer") like on nearly any goods, and another 2% for goods worth more than 150€ :(

Alex3oe,

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
At customs we have to pay 19% VAT ("Einfuhrumsatzsteuer") like on nearly any goods, and another 2% for goods worth more than 150€ :(

Ouch! I guess we really do have it good in the US when it comes to getting imports. Takes a long time to get anything from Asia though. Is it the same way over there?

friedpiper,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Does anyone have the inside diameter of the ShowerHead base? I am wondering what the ideal glass bowel OD is? I found one at 28mm, but I do not have any calipers.. Thanks! -YaMon

YaMon,

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
Does anyone have the inside diameter of the ShowerHead base? I am wondering what the ideal glass bowel OD is? I found one at 28mm, but I do not have any calipers.. Thanks! -YaMon

22.25 mm, I just measured it with a caliper. I must add that the .25mm is to allow for thermal expansion so the two pieces don’t seize together, so the diameter we are looking for would be 22mm. The O.D. of the FP bowl is 22.10mm

NewVape420

Company Rep
All things must come to an end and NewVape and I parted ways today. I'm headed to greener pastures in a legal state to help another company achieve success. I have enjoyed my time with NewVape, and wish them nothing but success as they move forward down their path. I've enjoyed being the temp voice of the company but Edwyn will return soon to revive his presence in the thread. Or he won't. The company is on a great path, with great products, and under Edwyn's leadership there's nothing stopping them from conquering the vape world. Thanks to you all for the great bantor, inspiration, suggestions, and commentary. Keep on contributing greatly to NewVape's success!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
btw not sure if we're still on about glass, but this looks like a great, cheap-ish (sorta) alternative to the roor vapor bubbler and herborizer thing ( iprobably mentioned this before too but i just started looking at it again)

http://www.stickybricklabs.com/home.html#!/Sticky-Can/p/96680746/category=22844061

631009825.jpg

Last edited:

Baron23

All things must come to an end and NewVape and I parted ways today. I'm headed to greener pastures in a legal state to help another company achieve success. I have enjoyed my time with NewVape, and wish them nothing but success as they move forward down their path. I've enjoyed being the temp voice of the company but Edwyn will return soon to revive his presence in the thread. Or he won't. The company is on a great path, with great products, and under Edwyn's leadership there's nothing stopping them from conquering the vape world. Thanks to you all for the great bantor, inspiration, suggestions, and commentary. Keep on contributing greatly to NewVape's success!
Best of luck to you and thank you for your presence on FC.

Alexis

btw not sure if we're still on about glass, but this looks like a great, cheap-ish (sorta) alternative to the roor vapor bubbler and herborizer thing ( iprobably mentioned this before too but i just started looking at it again)

http://www.stickybricklabs.com/home.html#!/Sticky-Can/p/96680746/category=22844061

631009825.jpg
I think Vapecritic opened this one up on a recent live stream. He had 2 quite similar small bubblers and this was one of them.
Just mentioning in case he shows it in any vids etc that could give you a good view of it.

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
Well I decided to just continue using the showerhead whilst I have the sinus infection and it hasn't gotten better but if it doesn't get any worse thAn this then fxxk it,that's even if it is because of vaping.does anyone notice how the SH can coat your lip,front teeth and tip of your tongue with resin?not displeasurable for me,it just shows you what an otherworldly extraction device your using.

Also I had a not so old coffee press in the kitchen and took the stainless steel filter out of that and cut my own screens.the screens are extra extra fine and I'll probably get about 7 screens from this filter,not the most cost effective(cheap coffee press £4)but I've not seen finer screens anywhere and now my glass is much easier to clean as zero plant material is getting through and I can get away with just a water change where as I was feeling the need to iso my glass after every hit with other screens.

I have a question about my pid!is it ok to just unplug it after use and walk away from it when I go out or I'm i supposed to let it cool down before switching it off completely?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Depends on how stable your rig is standing, i guess. If stable why waiting for cool down before leaving your home? Mine is standing like a rock and it's switched on 12/7 regardless I'm also in the room or not. But to each his own.

Top Bottom