• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

thezatokid

@friedpiper and all you guys have me so hyped! Also pulled the trigger recently just waiting. Supposed to be a surprise 420 present for my wife and I but there's about a 100% chance we'll be flowerpot vets by then if my 20mm coils and red queen show up soon as well!

Danksta

Everyone overdo it on the FP sessions lately?

c39c81ca8486fd5a4d79abfee356266307e8ead6033d22bbd179485c032587f0.jpg

Cutting back a bit. I've finally reaching the ceiling of the FP effects. Same with the Elev8r.

We need something new lol :lol:

Danksta

@Danksta ... I think this could be a Pebkac situation. :cool:

HA! I wish. Learn something new every day.

Nah Danksta's a pro. It's not unbelievable, I feel like I hit the FP ceiling months ago.

That said it's still the best performing, hardest hitting vaporizer I've ever used.

Exactly. STILL the best vape I've used, but don't think the honeymoon lasts forever. I've got 20+ys of exp under this dome. These toys are only effective for so long until I must switch up the routine.

Still LOVE this vape :D

Science needs to figure out how to break through the ceiling dammit :science:

Easywider

Simple is the way
The ceiling is real ! Even though the FP is the most efficient vape I own my usage has easily dbl'd since I started using this magnificent beast ! high temps just extract so quickly and the vapour is so thick you can feel the terps fuse to your teeth as you hit it.

That being said starting this week I had to put myself on a strick "cut back" schedule as the great effects I've come to love so much seem to be diminishing.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I guess I'm in autopilot mode right now. I haven't been doing a lot of experimenting with temperatures and haven't been hitting much flowers because I dont wanna wait around for the WA head to get up to the high roller temps. Haven't really noticed any ceiling here but my usage is really staggered. I do a flower bowl in the crafty first thing in the AM, then a break until after lunch then it's dabs until bedtime, maybe a distillate pen rip before bed if I'm having trouble sleeping. Oddly, even with all that use, and sometimes only a 4-5 hour sleep at night when I get up and have my morning flower bowl I still get toasted and the potential for getting too high is still there depending on the strain. I do 0.3gr flower sessions and no clue the weight on dabs, 3 medium to normal sized dabs.

Alexis

We need something new lol :lol:
An all Ti Newvape time machine would be great! Either go back to any point for a tolerance reset, or forward to the vaporizers of tomorrow (and hopefully even better and free ganja).

Tolerance is such a bitch no question. Fortunately for me I am now for the first time in a very long while- feeing decidedly more postive about cutting back my usage to get more out of my herb, and out of life, owing to an improved mindset and state of health. The only way to get those awsome effects back up to speed again. I have been highly dependant on being as stoned as my allergies and health (and vapes) will allow for a long time due to suffering through the days, but have almost reached a clearing where I can see light and am feeling suddenly so much better about reducing my consumption.

I have been so tempted to hit the SH, just for a day as I have been using torch vapes almost exclusively for 3 months. Today my 16 mm coil arrived though for RDK-300 (and you know what;)).
I already impressed myself by managing to stretch the coils apart with pliers. Testing should commencd today, wish me luck!:rockon:

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
What temps should I start with? Ordered both the SH and also got the post so I can put the SiC dish on too, for experiment purposes, of course.. Same temps for double-barrel vs. flower only? I'm a taste guy, effects come second. You can always take a second hit, or third..

LabPong

T - 6h.........till my buddy and I get destroyed on 1-2 hitters for full taste......probably blow through 3 strains and some bubble hash.......O Lordy.....my T levels are going up......haaaaa

What temps should I start with? Ordered both the SH and also got the post so I can put the SiC dish on too, for experiment purposes, of course.. Same temps for double-barrel vs. flower only? I'm a taste guy, effects come second. You can always take a second hit, or third..

I suggest 600-620 for taste. You should get more than enough vapor quantity.....quality is all up to your flowers. Good luck....hang on....have fun and don't burn yourself is the only advise I can give you now.......welcome to the club friedpiper!

friedpiper

Always blazin' new trails..
T - 6h.........till my buddy and I get destroyed on 1-2 hitters for full taste......probably blow through 3 strains and some bubble hash.......O Lordy.....my T levels are going up......haaaaa

I suggest 600-620 for taste. You should get more than enough vapor quantity.....quality is all up to your flowers. Good luck....hang on....have fun and don't burn yourself is the only advise I can give you now.......welcome to the club friedpiper!

HAHA thanks! I’ll be back to report my experience soon

NewVape420

Company Rep

Start low and go up incrementally, you'll find FlavorTown! @invertedisdead 's suggestion is a great starting point.

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
It's Friday and my 28 day T-break is over! FlowerPot fired up and first rip! Check!

PSA: A few posts back I proselytized the benefits of exhaling through the nose. The nasal membranes are adept at absorbing Terpenes. I'd religiously been trying to retrain myself to let those massive FlowerPot hits exhale from my nose. This may be coincidental and perhaps I am just stupid, for you see, I have a history of sinus problems, including surgery. Long story short, I've been fighting for over three weeks with the worst sinus infection I've ever had. While that may well be coincidental, I am no longer going to exhale from my nose, whatever I was missing by not doing so was not worth the potential consequences. So if you have any history of sinus issues, I would caution exhaling through the nose. Well at least that is something I wish someone told me. End of PSA. Respect! -YaMon #FlowerPower!

ps. Time for rip #2!

Last edited:

ParanoidAndroid998

It's Friday and my 28 day T-break is over! FlowerPot fired up and first rip! Check!

PSA: A few posts back I proselytized the benefits of exhaling through the nose. The nasal membranes are adept at absorbing Terpenes. I'd religiously been trying to retrain myself to let those massive FlowerPot hits exhale from my nose. This may be coincidental and perhaps I am just stupid, for you see, I have a history of sinus problems, including surgery. Long story short, I've been fighting for over three weeks with the worst sinus infection I've ever had. While that may well be coincidental, I am no longer going to exhale from my nose, whatever I was missing by not doing so was not worth the potential consequences. So if you have any history of sinus issues, I would caution exhaling through the nose. Well at least that is something I wish someone told me. End of PSA. Respect! -YaMon #FlowerPower!

ps. Time for rip #2!
I've been having issues with nasal irritation since first using my FP as well. It's the one issue I haven't been able to overcome for some reason. I don't know if it's the bong I'm using or what, and I don't even exhale through my nose, but many times during/after taking a hit I feel a stinging feeling throughout my nasal passage. I haven't had this experience from any other vape, so I'm not sure what's causing it. But it's certainly been a bit of an issue for me.

ParanoidAndroid998,
Reactions: psychonaut

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
but many times during/after taking a hit I feel a stinging feeling throughout my nasal passage. I haven't had this experience from any other vape, so I'm not sure what's causing it.
That's #FlowerPower! That's what this vape does, it fully extracts so quickly I think that's the intensity you are getting! I sure hope I don't have to give up my FlowerPot!

ParanoidAndroid998

That's #FlowerPower! That's what this vape does, it fully extracts so quickly I think that's the intensity you are getting! I sure hope I don't have to give up my FlowerPot!
It definitely isn't enough of an issue to stop. Me from using it! Just a little bit annoying.

ParanoidAndroid998,
Reactions: friedpiper

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I have had that stinging feeling in the nasal passage, seems to be generally when I'm getting a killer rip. I see it as a good sign, just try not to cough or sneeze!

It is the feeling you would get, while combusting, if there was some way to remove the 100 plus undesirable byproducts that are fucking up that experience. It's most definitely a desirable attribute. This vape is the vape for all those evil doers that believe there is something missing when vaping versus inhaling fire! Respect! -YaMon

Top Bottom