• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I just tried this and it works great! i would like to see a deeper cap that wont fall off easily. Mayhe the new cap would work? just taking off the stem and leaving it on? I find that the lolicap falls off easily if you pick up your rig.

Yeah, I was using the showerhead and showercap. I think the showercap balances on the showerhead a bit better than the lollicap did on the OG or Wraparound.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I asked for this a while back in August and am still waiting. Luckily NewVape keeps making new stuff so if I just wait them out I'll probably end up with better stuff than if I had purchased back then/now.

Can anyone vouch on how smell proof the Tray Base and Lid are when loaded with fresh and abv.

So I grinded two grams last night and left it in the base with lid on and left in my bathroom. Woke up and went into the bathroom with without even noticing it. Actually forgot it was there until I went to twax 20 mins ago. I picked the base up and you can smell the flower when you put your nose on to it. The lid is held on tight with the four magnets.

But no mmj smell in the bathroom.

**Edit**
I do wish they Newvape provide two small screws to screw into the holes when you arent using the spike or stand. the holes are always filled with fine grinds and screwing the spike and stands with bud in it is never good.

Last edited:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Did my best today to get my Dish blueish....man i loooove this Thing :D :D :D

1zfo1oy.jpg

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Did my best today to get my Dish blueish....man i loooove this Thing :D :D :D

1zfo1oy.jpg

*Edit*

I want one! I can only imagine the airflow with soooo many more holes. Using the D-Nail wrap around with the D-nail carb cap, the restricted air flow is hurting my lungs from sucking so hard. Im at 500F on my controller and love the flavor from twaxing.

If I get the showerhead, i dont think i will ever dab on the Ti dish which is why i havent bought it.

On a side note, would it be possible to put a showercap/carb cap holder on the other end of the body handle? Just an idea since i am always miss placing it and would love a place to keep the cap.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

*Edit*

I want one! I can only imagine the airflow with soooo many more holes. Using the D-Nail wrap around with the D-nail carb cap, the restricted air flow is hurting my lungs from sucking so hard. Im at 500F on my controller and love the flavor from twaxing.

If I get the showerhead, i dont think i will ever dab on the Ti dish which is why i havent bought it.

On a side note, would it be possible to put a showercap/carb cap holder on the other end of the body handle? Just an idea since i am always miss placing it and would love a place to keep the cap.
Wow that’s the first I’ve heard anyone complain about airflow with any of the flowerpots. I have all 3 heads and find the airflow killer on all of them even the dnail sic dish with the v2 dnail carb cap but I don’t have lung issues. The showerhead is pretty awesome and even though I find the ogfp to have wide open flow the showerhead is just pure unrestricted airflow when you don’t use a carb cap.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
Gah! Nooo! Rushed home from work to put and order in for the new cap @$15...gone. Poop. Hey @NewVape710 do you have 1 more cap left for a procrastinator? I promise to buy a few dab tools with it.

Pwease?
Oh no :ugh:
Ive been waiting on @NewVape710 making a decision on shipping before ordering. But they've not replied since Wednesday. Looks like I may have missed out altogether...:cry:
@NewVape710 has any decision been made yet?
Any chance of another cap for this new customer fan in the UK please @NewVape710?

ajvapegod

Hey guys, looking for glass to go with my FP. I’ve looked at many different designs, from fab eggs, ball rigs, exosphere recyclers, torus incylers, pillar recyclers, etc. The ones I’ve liked so far are from this DHgate seller clean and clear and they have their own site with some better pictures aswell http://www.cleanclearglass.bigcarte...-with-3-seed-of-life-perc-14-5mm-female-joint
But I’ve been very up in the air about what rig, or rigs to get. What have you guys found to be the best design for favor? Or the best one for smootheness? Or the one with the perfect combo of both? I’m definitely open to get a couple if they all have their own advantages. Lmk what designs are your guuys favorite and please leave me a link if you have it to any great pieces or if you guys just know a great dhgate dealer.

ajvapegod,
Reactions: dadan

Alexis

Hey guys, looking for glass to go with my FP. I’ve looked at many different designs, from fab eggs, ball rigs, exosphere recyclers, torus incylers, pillar recyclers, etc. The ones I’ve liked so far are from this DHgate seller clean and clear and they have their own site with some better pictures aswell http://www.cleanclearglass.bigcarte...-with-3-seed-of-life-perc-14-5mm-female-joint
But I’ve been very up in the air about what rig, or rigs to get. What have you guys found to be the best design for favor? Or the best one for smootheness? Or the one with the perfect combo of both? I’m definitely open to get a couple if they all have their own advantages. Lmk what designs are your guuys favorite and please leave me a link if you have it to any great pieces or if you guys just know a great dhgate dealer.
I have been in the same boat myself, and I think this question is a very worthy one and a good one for the thread as the Flowerpot moves forward in time and more possibilities are explored.

Recently @NewVape710 recommended his new preferred rig for the FP in this post, it is the Fc-186:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/page-177#post-1174694

I have actually ordered this one myself except I am waiting to see if the order has gone through or not because there was some confusion on the payment page. In my DHgate account payment is confirmed, now awaiting shipment, but I kept the tab open on the card payment page after the payments didn't appear to go through the first time.

I never received an email from DHgate confirming my order so I waited in case I ordered and paid twice by mistake.
Later in the day I checked back on the payment details page and saw this message:

"Order Payment Failed!
This transaction failed because your issuing bank declined.Please contact issuing bank for more information."
:hmm:

But in my account it still shows that payment has been received, so I am not sure what to expect.
I also have ordered another piece which is available on Newvape's website, and was featured in the original video review by the Vape Critic:

[link removed]

The FC 186 is intended for the 18mm male bowl I will get, and the Toro bubbler is intended for the 14/18 mm female bowl I will also pick up.

However there are many options this has been my decided approach to begin with, i am trusting Edwyn with his recommendation for the 186, and the smaller one I was just drawn to for the female bowl.

however there is also a nother larger bubbler which i think I may look at in time:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/advanc...ity-glass/218126546.html#st-storehome-31-null

@NewVape710 and others, I wonder how well you think this bubbler would fit the Fowerpot?
@Danksta do you think this would appeal to you to cache that larger hit that you like in a foul swoop? it has a large capacity and i believe the drag may still be fairly low.

Super excited to kick start me Flowerpot ambitions. I have been very busy diligently calculating my options and pulling strings together to get the most out of my budget.

i have settled on the glass pieces for now, I still am waiting for a number of things to come together which are out of my hands for the moment, so a slightly restless time as I wait on developments before passing "go". Can't wait!:rockon:

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
The second bubbler looks like it will work just fine. Part of the appeal of the showerhead is the free flowing of the 18mm connection. With extra percs like this one may diminish thoes free flow benefits. It usually takes dhgate 24 hrs to respond to questions and resolve failed payment issues.

ajvapegod

I have been in the same boat myself, and I think this question is a very worthy one and a good one for the thread as the Flowerpot moves forward in time and more possibilities are explored.

Recently @NewVape710 recommended his new preferred rig for the FP in this post, it is the Fc-186:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/page-177#post-1174694

I have actually ordered this one myself except I am waiting to see if the order has gone through or not because there was some confusion on the payment page. In my DHgate account payment is confirmed, now awaiting shipment, but I kept the tab open on the card payment page after the payments didn't appear to go through the first time.

I never received an email from DHgate confirming my order so I waited in case I ordered and paid twice by mistake.
Later in the day I checked back on the payment details page and saw this message:

"Order Payment Failed!
This transaction failed because your issuing bank declined.Please contact issuing bank for more information."
:hmm:

But in my account it still shows that payment has been received, so I am not sure what to expect.
I also have ordered another piece which is available on Newvape's website, and was featured in the original video review by the Vape Critic:

[link removed]

The FC 186 is intended for the 18mm male bowl I will get, and the Toro bubbler is intended for the 14/18 mm female bowl I will also pick up.

However there are many options this has been my decided approach to begin with, i am trusting Edwyn with his recommendation for the 186, and the smaller one I was just drawn to for the female bowl.

however there is also a nother larger bubbler which i think I may look at in time:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/advanc...ity-glass/218126546.html#st-storehome-31-null

@NewVape710 and others, I wonder how well you think this bubbler would fit the Fowerpot?
@Danksta do you think this would appeal to you to cache that larger hit that you like in a foul swoop? it has a large capacity and i believe the drag may still be fairly low.

Super excited to kick start me Flowerpot ambitions. I have been very busy diligently calculating my options and pulling strings together to get the most out of my budget.

i have settled on the glass pieces for now, I still am waiting for a number of things to come together which are out of my hands for the moment, so a slightly restless time as I wait on developments before passing "go". Can't wait!:rockon:
Thanks for the great options I looked at all of them and I like the one NV recommended and the pillar one u liked but I kinda like the seed of life and fab style and I found one that’s basically the NV suggestion but with those percs instead of the matrix
.jpg

http://www.cleanclearglass.bigcarte...gs-with-flower-seed-of-life-perc-18-8mm-joint
Do you guys think this would nice or end up having a little to much chug with the fab, but on the other hand people have said good things about fab eggs

Last edited by a moderator:
ajvapegod,
Reactions: Alexis

Square4Life

Lol what a roller coaster it has been since Friday haha This thing is unbelievable

I do have a question about the nut and cover placement. I see from the pictures on NV's site that the 'correct' way to do it is:

Head>Cover flush against head with open side facing away from head>flat side of coil then slide over head's threads and into cover slot>nut tightened against non-flush side of coil.

The thing I don't like about this is the nut sits against the non-flush side of coil. Small thing, I know. Regardless, if I go in this order, the flat side of coil sits against the head and the nut tightens against a flush smooth surface.

Head>Flat side of coil against head>Cover slid around coil with open end facing bottom of head>nut tightened against smooth cover surface

Is there a problem if I want to do it like this? Or a reason the other way is better?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know what this 'SET' button does on the NV Controller?

Baron23

Personally, I would go with a stemless can type something like this. Perhaps in different sizes with different joint size (18 vs 14) but something like this would work very well

DSC_4918.jpg

Alexis

The second bubbler looks like it will work just fine. Part of the appeal of the showerhead is the free flowing of the 18mm connection. With extra percs like this one may diminish thoes free flow benefits. It usually takes dhgate 24 hrs to respond to questions and resolve failed payment issues.
Thank you Edwyn, I will take this on board and am therefore happy that I have opted for the Fc-186 for now.
However- I notice from this picture you show in the fowllowing post that the model shown is surely different to the Fc-186?

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/newvape-flowerpot-twax-vaporizer.23162/page-180#post-1174997

This model is surely considerably shorter than the 34 cm 186 from Steven which you linked as your new recommendation?
I think this model you picture looks a lot classier. Did you realise there is a difference on size and I think also the mouthpiece is a little different.

I wonder if this shorter model is a little more suited? There are numerous models of this bubbler on Dhgate, different heights. I purposely chose Steven's 34 cm one because it was the one you linked, but maybe you will be stocking the shorter one in your photo, which may be better?

Separately, I have a suggestion for a new revision of the new showercap:

:lol: How do you like it? Maybe a LITTLE big at the moment!
I expect it to be in store within a fortnight tops by the way.;)

Alexis,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Personally, I would go with a stemless can type something like this. Perhaps in different sizes with different joint size (18 vs 14) but something like this would work very well

DSC_4918.jpg

That's the one I have, the 9" version, works great! I think the 12" w/ 18mm bowl would also work great with the FP.

@ajvapegod Don't overthink it, there's not going to be a unanimous decision reached regarding waterpipe preference. It's purely subjective and preferential, just like how some prefer to use the carb cap and others don't.

juan

Now when I'm just waiting for my FP to arrive, does anyone know a good adapter or something to keep the rig clean. I assume rigs/bongs get dirty by vaping aswell as by doing bong hits. Am I right? :)

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Now when I'm just waiting for my FP to arrive, does anyone know a good adapter or something to keep the rig clean. I assume rigs/bongs get dirty by vaping aswell as by doing bong hits. Am I right? :)

I've written a lot about this in this thread.
Yes, water pipes will get dirty with the FlowerPot.
Yes, you can do something about it.

There are hundreds of various ash catchers and "dirt traps" on the market, and I've tried literally dozens of different things (some of which were expensive and difficult to obtain...) in an attempt to keep my glass clean.

The king of them ALL is a simple M-M adapter with a bulb in between the two male fittings, and the bulb loosely stuffed with Degummed Hemp Fiber. This not only works FAR better at keeping the pipes clean than ANY other setup I've tried, but it also gives you the wonderful side benefit of being able to pull the fiber when it is full and clogged, and vaping it (a bit at a time...) in a FlowerPot bowl! Delicious and psychoactive like you wouldn't believe! :o

Cheap setup too... about $5 for the adaper and $3 for the hemp fiber... both purchased on Ebay. ;)

uboPfxe.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom