Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Mndeadhead

did you buy from vgoodiez? either way, reach out to the vendor. They should have replacement covers sent out for buyers.

if you purchased from a 3rd party online then not sure, maybe ask them to email and give them your shipping details.

I think most people were just sent the items out and people saying they showed up. E-mail em!
when they announced this solution a couple of weeks ago on a thursday 4:20 session, right after black friday, they said they would be mailing out to everyone who had purchased before they came up with the solution. Everything after that day would be shipped with them. Mine showed up about a week ago unannounced.

Mndeadhead,

ontopofclouds

Does anyone have the flowerpot pro 3.2? Better than previous versions?
3.2 revision is just the o-ring plunger which helps make a better seal with the bowl, it's not really any "different" than the previous versions, it's just a different part which you can get from them on its own to upgrade the previous models up to date

happygolucky

did you buy from vgoodiez? either way, reach out to the vendor. They should have replacement covers sent out for buyers.

if you purchased from a 3rd party online then not sure, maybe ask them to email and give them your shipping details.

I think most people were just sent the items out and people saying they showed up. E-mail em!
No, I purchased direct from CH. It's an xmas gift so I'm not sure If I have the new piece or not. Nothing has arrived other than the original shipment. Chris is nice so I'm sure it won't be an issue to reach out if they didn't include it.

happygolucky,

Dejavu

Papagiorgio

Those do look amazing....fingers crossed. Thankfully I haven't noticed any performance issues with my Mary, but I mostly dab.

Still waiting on my snap on heat thingies. Hopefully they arrive this week.

Papagiorgio,

happygolucky

Those new heat sinks for the mary and jane looks great. I finally got my nova + mary (xmas gift) and I sure hope they send out these new heat sinks to people who literally just purchased for the black friday sale etc.

happygolucky,

Dejavu

1200x

oh yeah these should be simple to send replacement screws and the heatsink/bolt combo.. I wonder if they are making new handles in general.

would suck to buy in on new products, knowing if you waited a few months, we would get the fixes and the finished product. I just hope I don't have to toss $60 for a new handle.. With the price of these things compared to other wireless vapes, these shouldn't any problems. Just trying to be objective and I only use CH products.

It just sucks because by the time you wait 6 months, they have a new product already out! Then you repeat the cycle!

Last edited:

637vape

Debating on which side to get the carb hole on the Haze. I would think left side like a normal pipe so I can use my thumb, but they recommend the opposite. Anyone try it yet?

slozukimc

I recently picked up a Flowerpot Pro. It is a V2.0. Does anyone know if there are worthwhile benefits to upgrading to the 3.2 parts if it is even possible?

Thanks!!!!

slozukimc,

slozukimc

Hats off to CH for the littlest thing. That simple little heat shield Chris sent me for my Whisper is great. My Whisper sits on a walnut and epoxy slab and I was always worried about the heat damaging it so it always sat at the edge hanging over. No more. It is back where it is safe, cats won’t mess with it and nothing is going to even get warm.

Thanks again CH!!

slozukimc,
Reactions: SpenceMC

Dejavu

Not sure why they haven't updated the pics on the site. I'm hearing the new handles are being shipped out, so if anyones waiting to buy, it's shipping! Just what I saw on reddit.

CH is dominating if you can afford it! At least anything that isn't electronic will last forever. Great investment if you only need 1!

2024 looking bright, if chris is doing a lot of the work by himself this long, he's killing it. Hopefully he will be getting a fat check to sit at home if he wants soon! The vape industry is about to boom!

Dejavu,

Papagiorgio

Well hopefully they put those handles up for sale on their own....I can't afford to buy a whole new Mary lol.

Papagiorgio,

Dejavu

Well hopefully they put those handles up for sale on their own....I can't afford to buy a whole new Mary lol.
Just give em a little time, they haven't announced anything i don't think on social media. I know some guy said he got his today and it came with the new handle and the end doesn't get hot at all. I assume they will put them up on the site soon, the new handles in spencer videos show no hole at the end.

The older handles work, just a little hot on the end. They have a hole, so they can replace the screws in it. I am not sure how the new circle heat sink at the front will prevent the older handles from being able to "upgrade". Would be best to email CH.

Just letting others know the news I read but not confirmed. I know a few people who were waiting to make a purchase when they were released. VAS is hell!

637vape

Looks like they listed the handles with a discount for zenleaf owners on the site. I leave my Mary on the coil at 650 now for hours and the handle doesn't warm up at all.

Pcloudy

I cant tell if there is already a knockoff of the pyptech pocket or if they are just using a dhgate pipe. I definitely saw that the other day while browsing and thought it looked familiar. Prometheus pocket metal pipe if anyone is curious.

Pcloudy,
Top Bottom