Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Zoltani

Just got my B1 today. it normal to have some whisky smoke looking stuff coming off the B1/rubies when heating for first time? Never had that with my weedeater.

Last edited:
Zoltani,
Reactions: DHV8654

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Just got my B1 today. it normal to have some whisky smoke looking stuff coming off the B1/rubies when heating for first time? Never had that with my weedeater.
Mine did. I let mine cool to room temp and soaked the entire head in alcohol.

elmomuzz,
Reactions: DHV8654

David Root

Glass Bowl.. Its been a thing for me.

I now am using the bowls that came with the Aspire wand.
A 3/4" double weave screen with the edges folded down just a little. A bit of a dome.
Fits the bowl perfect. Its up off the glass, so the full screen is in use.

Small leaks if I don't hold the B1 just right, so I tried one of the O rings that comes with
a Dyna vap kit for the Ispire wand.
Put the hi temp O ring on the top of the bowl. PERFECT SEAL
Slides right on and off. Oring stays in place.

I can also flip over the B1 for a good seal on the glass bowl with no Oring.

Easier with the Oring.

Pretty hard to beat the Shovel head bowl.

David

SquirrelMaster

I cleaned all my parts ith ISO when the arrived (B1, B2 and more) and I remember the q-tip getting a little darker on the head. Very minimal, not bad like Dynavaps (which have been downright filthy) but still something to be cleaned.

Glass Bowl.. Its been a thing for me.

I now am using the bowls that came with the Aspire wand.
A 3/4" double weave screen with the edges folded down just a little. A bit of a dome.
Fits the bowl perfect. Its up off the glass, so the full screen is in use.

Small leaks if I don't hold the B1 just right, so I tried one of the O rings that comes with
a Dyna vap kit for the Ispire wand.
Put the hi temp O ring on the top of the bowl. PERFECT SEAL
Slides right on and off. Oring stays in place.

I can also flip over the B1 for a good seal on the glass bowl with no Oring.

Easier with the Oring.

Pretty hard to beat the Shovel head bowl.

David
I wish Plusplusglass on DHGate still made glass bowls but I think they shut down as they don't have a single product listed. That was the bowl I was using in my above photo. Mine came to large to fit so I had to grind the edge down a little but, it's the best glass bowl I've used. @snackmaster (iirc) had a really good comparison post a few months back and the plusplus was the best. Of course it stuck yesterday as I pulled off my B1, then fell to the ground. Luckily it's just handle-less for now.

Glass doesn't hit as hard as the Shovelhead but the flavour is a little better imo.

androponic

vaped.
will I see any difference if I replace my 4mm rubies with 3mm rubies in the B1?
definitely a little more draw restriction on any baller version. if you have the og baller (non screened) you may want to add a lower screen since the smaller balls can plug the holes. if you have a screen bottom baller then this part is not an issue.

androponic,
Reactions: Summer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I have/had them all b1, b2, vrod, w.e and the injector diffuser landed today. all I can say is hot damn this thing rips with the elev8er glass bowl.
Feels good don’t it! What temp are you using? Which Elev8r bowl version do you have? I’m trying to get into the Injector at the moment. The problem is prying me off the B-1.

Tuck

My injector just showed up but my elev8 bowl won't be here till tomorrow. I did the all glass elev8 bowl. I also grabbed an adapter to to make it work in my 18mm pieces.

Playing with the injector and some Grav Octobowls, I noticed that it fits inside the glass and doesn't quite touch the glass screen but it gets close. I haven't installed my injector to try it out yet. I'm waiting for the elev8 bowl

Tuck,

jasp3r

Love the new injector. Like many, it came today! Def killed my Taroma VAS that's for sure.

Baby sure hits nice with super terpy hits at 700, and I usually run normal baller at 635.

Perhaps terpy signature can be attributed to the glass bowl but I sure love it. Gotta dig up my CH Glass bowl to try with my B2 with Vrod top nut to allow more airflow.

If I were CH i would introduce new longer coil to heat up a larger head with more space for the injector and coil to meet, but thats here nor there

By the way, anybody know how some sapphire balls would work in this baby? And anybody have a reason like their deuce cap more than the universal carb cap 2, not can't figure out why they have both lol

Conclusion from my rambling: Injector is awesome accesorie for any FP owner!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
And anybody have a reason like their deuce cap more than the universal carb cap 2, not can't figure out why they have both lol

Now I never got the universal cap, I've always used the OG VRod cap which is pretty much the same as the deuce but some people don't like how the universal cap sits on the head for one thing. The deuce wraps around the dish while the universal more sits on top of it. In the store pics you can see how the universal has a rounded bottom to sit in the dish vs how the deuce has a larger diameter to sit on over the dish.

Zoltani

Do y'all fill your B1 with enough rubies where the screens are bulging a bit and the rubies are not loose?

Zoltani,
Reactions: rosedale

Zoltani

Still reading this thread.
Past page 200 lots of talk about one hitters at 777*.
It works great with the WeedEater, but only needs 650 for the B1.

Around page 500, lots of talk about temps.

Honeymoon not over yet!
David

I ran my weedeater around 665 and run the B1 at 565. This is perfect for me cause I was looking to reduce temps and the amount of hot air I'm inhaling. If I'd hit the weedeater a lot at 665 I'd start to get the coughs after awhile.

Zoltani,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I ran my weedeater around 665 and run the B1 at 565. This is perfect for me cause I was looking to reduce temps and the amount of hot air I'm inhaling. If I'd hit the weedeater a lot at 665 I'd start to get the coughs after awhile.

Running the exact same temps. I posted earlier that there seemed like a lot of “temp swings” between different users, but it was misconstrued. I should have simply said “temperature differences”. So it makes sense to state the basics we are using in our individual setups, as while a huge factor, draw speed is hard to quantify. If I go much higher then 565f, the load gets too dark on the top for my taste. I’ve seen some running at 700f... must be a fast draw....

I’m using a filled up B1, with the CH 3mm rubies, on the stock titanium flowerpot shovelhead.
.1-.15 grams, enough to cover the shovelhead screen.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I wasn't clear on the injector (was hoping it would work with the showerhead) so I emailed CH. So, if anyone else isn't clear, here's their reply:

"The injector is designed to work with the b1 & B2. The balls go inside of the injector."

Summer,
Reactions: Planck

RustyOldNail

I wasn't clear on the injector (was hoping it would work with the showerhead) so I emailed CH. So, if anyone else isn't clear, here's their reply:

"The injector is designed to work with the b1 & B2. The balls go inside of the injector."

Just another way to get heat into a bowl. Since I’m happy using the B1 with both the titanium Shovelhead, and an old NV/CH glass bowl, I have no interest in changing out to the “injector”, then buying more glass bowls to suit it. I believe it’s a smart move by CH, to compete with both the established injector style as well as the recently released ones that to me are very similar in the heat delivery system. I’m sure there are fans of both styles, I’m good with my B1.

Oh, adding I forgot to mention my entire glass collection is 14mm female, and this “injector” is 18mm male, and I rarely use adapters, which would steal heat anyways....

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
So @RustyOldNail , is the point to double up on the balls, i.e. in the injector & b-head or is it to choose where you want you balls to be placed, i.e. in the injector OR b-head. If the balls are placed in both, then I assume, 1) you can lower your temp a lot & 2) there's gotta be a lot of restriction.

Summer,
Reactions: Planck

RustyOldNail

So @RustyOldNail , is the point to double up on the balls, i.e. in the injector & b-head or is it to choose where you want you balls to be placed, i.e. in the injector OR b-head. If the balls are placed in both, then I assume, 1) you can lower your temp a lot & 2) there's gotta be a lot of restriction.

Sorry, I have no idea, I’m sure some INJECTION users can help. My B1 is all I need.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: David Root
Top Bottom