Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

snackmaster

delta hotel

I don't think its an "Ongoing issue".
I think I got a goof, and I am a mechanic.
Threads should be at least as long as the bolt thick.
Math says I should have 4.5 threads, I have 2.
3/6" (.1875) Diameter. 24 threads per inch, .041 inches per thread, .1875/.041=4.573 threads.

This is not a big complaint.
How thick is the bowl where the threads are?

Can I ever get a Pan Head Bowl?
I am reading around page 179 where they are developing the bowl. I think its perfect.

Pan Head, Shovel Head, VRod.... I have 3 BMWs in my garage including a 21 R 18 First Edition with 10,000 miles on it I bought this spring. :)

David

B1 shows up tomorrow.
Off topic, but I'm a big German car guy and I've got a few outside myself. If it wouldn't derail the thread, I'd be asking more about the BMW's!

Hoping you enjoy your B-1 as much as I do, I think you'll be pleased though, no more upside down or carb cap solutions!

https://www.cannabishardware.com/blogs/newvape-blog/count-down-timer

I’m hoping for an 18mm bottom nut for injector style glass bowls like used with the Heborizer/TerpTorch. 🤞
I was in their discord and feel like I miss developments not being in it, but I left due to privacy concerns. I don't see the new product listed, is it only in the discord so far?

delta hotel

Steel28

My wallet is safe, it took me a moment to even understand what I was looking at. I had to look at the bowls they reference to understand and I don't own any of those units or bowls. Yet.

Unless I'm missing something? It's just a longer diffuser to fit, what looks to me like a few weird bowls?
I think it can be used with any 18mm glass bowl

delta hotel

I think that undersells how common those injector style bowls are, which must be a big plus for CH considering their struggles with glass bowls lately.
I've seen the names of all of those units, I just don't own any, apologies.

I've wanted a CH glass bowl though, would I be better off with one of those bowls and the new injector diffuser? Anyone wanna educate me on it's benefits?

snackmaster

I've seen the names of all of those units, I just don't own any, apologies.

I've wanted a CH glass bowl though, would I be better off with one of those bowls and the new injector diffuser? Anyone wanna educate me on it's benefits?
No worries! If you just want a CH glass bowl I don't know that I'd recommend jumping on this. I think there's a decent number of 18mm injector style vapes because it's such a standard and common connection. Makes sense for CH to offer a part that taps into it that market, but not necessarily for you to adopt if you don't already have anything compatible.

androponic

vaped.
what does make it nice is you can take a 5 dollar 18mm to 14mm adapter and put a screen in it and you have a bowl on the cheap and microdosing is much easier too. elev8, hot rod, Qaroma, etc bowls are nice but not really a must but experimenting with load sizes in some of them is nice too. the elev8 bowl is probably the cheapest one of them i think.

SixStringToker

Naked member
If I understand it correctly, there is also a lower screen option here too, which means MOOOR BALLS
You *can* technically remove the 3/4" screen and put a 5/8" at the very end of the fitting (there's a small lip) and the head will hold close to 400 balls. However, the balls down in the stem are just too far away from the coil and there's next to zero thermal mass around them (the walls of the stem/fitting are quite thin to maintain the size of the ball chamber); they're constantly bleeding off heat so you really have to crank the temp and the efficiency drops like a sack of taters.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I don't think I'm super interested in the new injector diffuser as I already have a CH glass bowl that I don't use a ton compared to my shovel head. That being said I do like how the 18mm post will fit right into the bowl, should be a more secure fit then the CH bowls where the diffuser sits on top of the bowl and has always been a bit wobbly.

710yota,
Reactions: Planck

delta hotel

No worries! If you just want a CH glass bowl I don't know that I'd recommend jumping on this. I think there's a decent number of 18mm injector style vapes because it's such a standard and common connection. Makes sense for CH to offer a part that taps into it that market, but not necessarily for you to adopt if you don't already have anything compatible.
I didn't make sense for me to adopt before, but now, I didn't know what it was, but I'm curious about it, maybe even want it to try out.
I was going to say, do I need this lmao. I don't have a bowl that can utilize this, but it does look appealing
Pretty much this.

Now it's time to look at bowls for this, any recommendations or are the ones they reference good? Not saying I'm jumping on it, but I love new toys and tools so it'll be something fun to learn at least.

SixStringToker

Naked member
My favorite setup for the CH injector is to push a dapped screen to the very bottom of the top joint in an herborizer bowl. The herb ends up much closer to the head; more efficient and less GreenRing. I can easily fit 0.25g; more if I tamp.

51735040577_f8ccceba38_o_d.png

thevapist

I have an 2.5 year old NewVape shovelhead and a CannabisHardware shovelhead from this year. The handles are NOT interchangeable.

The bowl I got during the 2021 4/20 sale has the "NV" logo. Not sure.

This clears it up though. Thanks. I have an old harbor freight tap kit and can probably fix it, but I'll just use it on the newer bowl for now. Seems to be thread spacing and not the diameter.

David Root

B1 arrived.

WAHOO!

Ed's handle on my Shovel Head bowl. Nice.

Screwed my old Shovel Head handle into the universal carb cap for good. Problem Resolved.
I withdraw my complaint about the threads.

B1 needs no cap.

Its an improvement over the WeedEater.

I am toasting the herb @ 650 with the B1 like I was with the Weedeater @ 777.
Using it at 599 today. Enough testing.....

I tried a couple glass bowls with little luck.

ShovelHead is best. Would love a Panhead!
David

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m going to give the Grav Labs Expansion Adapter and this piece made in Colorado a try with the new InjectorDiffuser. Here are pics for those that don’t want to click the links. I am fortunate that I just won an Elev8r bowl. The one I received had ground glass but I’m pleased with the quality and it looks like it should work just fine.

E43CC972-5491-4F8D-AD92-6BDA7CC37D80.jpeg
9AF25D1D-C95D-4277-861D-FC6E033A4019.jpeg
@VGOODIEZ has the Elev8r bowls. I did hear he will be getting more glass screen ones.
89C1EAD8-D1A3-4BE7-93CE-BF6B8965B477.jpeg

Last edited:

Planck

believes in Dog
And they are gone, sold out Wonder how made they made.
Seems like a good addition to the line up.

Nice that the new releases are actually something new and useful.
Check mate here is the same old in a "new" color vendors.

Zoltani

I was excited to check out the thread for the first time in a long time and see a new product from my favorite vape manufacturer. My B1 is gonna show up next week!

I have a question for those of you that use a wifi plug to turn on your PID. Can this be done with the auber controller? I think the old new vape controllers had a toggle switch so you could just leave that toggled on and have the plug control the PID, but with the auber it's a button that turns it on. Has anyone had luck using a wifi plug to turn on the auber controller?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I was excited to check out the thread for the first time in a long time and see a new product from my favorite vape manufacturer. My B1 is gonna show up next week!

I have a question for those of you that use a wifi plug to turn on your PID. Can this be done with the auber controller? I think the old new vape controllers had a toggle switch so you could just leave that toggled on and have the plug control the PID, but with the auber it's a button that turns it on. Has anyone had luck using a wifi plug to turn on the auber controller?
What up. I use a Wi-Fi controller. With the Auber the Wi-Fi controller is only useful for turning the unit off. It would be nice to turn it on but it’s very nice when you can’t remember if you turned the unit off when you’ve left the house.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
What up. I use a Wi-Fi controller. With the Auber the Wi-Fi controller is only useful for turning the unit off. It would be nice to turn it on but it’s very nice when you can’t remember if you turned the unit off when you’ve left the house.

True. The MaxVapor PID has wireless control, as well as a shut “off” timer setting. The AUBER also has a TIMER you can set to turn the unit OFF after you set the timer, for safety, but NO wireless remote ability. I only use the timers on both, never want my heater going “on”, unless I’m next to it, takes 10 minutes to heat soak.

Top Bottom