Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
It won't be too long before we have more stock of these, we will be offering it on its own as usual, just can't for now.

Hope you all are well!

Additionally, there are some lurking rumors (not so much) about a AVB revision. Traditionally, you guys have helped so much with feedback. So there is no breaking tradition now...

Any thoughts on these proposed revisions?

Aaaaaand gooooo.

First one is a one-piece can with a built in knocker and the brush sits higher on a built in post, no lid...
second one is a proposed tapered lid that would hold the brush lower and more inside of the can, I believe this one has no knocker pad...

Cheers!

View attachment 4098View attachment 4099
Looking good. Personally I’m a knocker. I couldn’t get into the brush and the only thing I use the spike for is to hold a 18/14mm reducer on my DCup setup. I like the second one but would like to see a knocker set down in the taper or the ability to use different accessories. I favor keeping the lid too. It adds that level of complexity that attracts me to y’all’s stuff. Thanks for sharing. I’m excited to see what y’all put out...cough cough...duel PID stand.🤣

Gigsabits53

I would favor the lid also. ABV can really smell up a room. I have a small office and when I used the spike on the stand and let the ABV sit there I could smell it. After a while it seems to permeate the air completely.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Where'd you manage to snag this? I had one with my old vrod and would like to get another. The New Vape side has a lot fewer accessories than I remember. Where'd all the dab tools go?
Scraping around on Reddit. I’m pleased with it. I agree about the accessories dwindling. At this point I’ve just about bought everything NewVape manufacturers. I would love to give them more of my money but...

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Friday again.
This time SH with WE on top.
Almost same results, but not worrying too much of darkening ABV to the limits.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!

thevapist

Does anyone have that SiC dish from TAG? I've ordered rigs from them in the past and didn't have an issue. I also see there is a version .01 and .02.

RiskyRaccoon

any reason I couldn't use a shot glass as a carb cap for my weedeater, aside from potentially burning myself? has anybody else here improvised their own? thanks!

RiskyRaccoon,

Zangano Cruel

I’ve used everything that heat wouldn’t burn or melt.
Spoons, knifes, forks, cups, mugs, glasses, shots, jars, high temperature food grade baking/cooking silicon mats etc etc
45AD0B7F-5825-45BA-A6CD-C0013A4773B3.png
You can cap with your finger if you have the proper equipment.
Here’s the good example.

These are the caps I own

3D45D454-B0CC-4E77-8033-DB4FFC524DBC.jpeg04400DE5-2AA4-486E-B02F-D8E2F85BC72B.jpeg
L-R
-D-Cup cap
-OG 2018 one hole non revised OG VROD cap
-2019 1st revision 1st revised VROD cap
61111A96-4240-48BA-B738-105E112206F8.jpeg

First video using the 2018 1 hole cap

2nd video is to cash the first bowl, after capping with a regular NV cap.
You can cap with anything available...

3rd video shows anything can help capping.

NV FP heads lineup is as versatile as it comes.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

IG zan.cru story for fun...

Last edited:

murf2010

I have a question, what is the hottest you’ll go when dabbing on the vrod? And have you found anything that’s tastier, or works more efficiently than the current sic dish?

I ask about the heat because I looooove low temp terpy hits, especially solventless goodies. Rarely go higher but wondered about others preferences...

murf2010,

Zangano Cruel

Highest I’ve dabbed from a VROD, probably 666F in the PID, not a pleasant dab imho.
Lowest in the VROD, probably 555F, and it’s ok.
Highest on a D-Cup, 555F and it’s good 👍🏽
Lowest, 454F, it’s very good but it pools if dab is big, and takes forever to finish the dab.

Using a 30mm Toro Opaque Grail quartz banger...

I can use it with an enail coaxial barrel coil from 710coils, around 450-550F too.

or my favorite,
with a Blazer GT 8000 torch.
Both cold start,
or at 555F it’s the best experience imho & e for dabbing. No regrets in getting amazing flavors from even your worst oils and your best ones.

Imho & experience, it’s all about the lowest temperatures you can go to achieve, that almost exact ratio of flavor and effects from a VROD dab.
Size of dab matters too.
Kind of hashish rosin/resin etc etc you’re dabbing.

If you’re searching for flavor, I’d avoid dabbing systems that includes any metals or ceramics in their heating system and as their airpath/airflow.

Imho & experience, a torched quartz banger, no spinning balls of any kind, and a proper technique, will give you the best flavorful experience.

Ymmv, try it and experiment, you’ll be surprised.

An accurate handheld IR (infrared) temperature gun from any online source, (Amazon has them from $25) will let you reach that almost exact temperature to enjoy that flavor/effects ratio from a dab, I’m talking about.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

convection VRODs dabs are ok 👍🏽...

For twaxing you need to go higher temperatures, since you need to cash the oily dabbed flower on top of it. I believe I went for 606F

D-Cup system is the most flavorful from the NV FP dabbing systems imho

Quartz is very very good

Dingleb3rry

back a page @Dingleb3rry has one on the way. hopefully he will be following up very soon.
@thevapist Yes my Thick Ass Glass sic halo dish is in the mail currently & expected Tuesday night. I’ll update as soon as it lands. As for the .01/ .02 version, I couldn’t tell any difference, their diameter was the same so I just selected the lower priced option. NV has also said they will be stocked as extras somewhat soon as well.

Dingleb3rry,
Reactions: tb42091

RiskyRaccoon

I’ve used everything that heat wouldn’t burn or melt.
Spoons, knifes, forks, cups, mugs, glasses, shots, jars, high temperature food grade baking/cooking silicon mats etc etc

NV FP heads lineup is as versatile as it comes.
Stay vaped.
Thank you so much! Extremely informative. With the weedeater, I've seen people using temps anywhere from 580 to 670, but I'm thinking of starting at 570 just to get to know it at its lowest. Hopefully it arrives in the mail tomorrow!!

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey Fellas! Hopefully this ok to post here, if not, feel free to delete, but for those that frequent Reddit, the FlowerPot is the Vape of the week on r/vaporents and there is a nice discussion going on there. We consider the experts to reside here, so if you can share some tips and tricks, please feel free!

Thanks!

Discussion

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Just received my 5" stand from the United Parcel Service and I am digging it! Another beautiful piece of machining which compliments the AVB can well and organizes all my FlowerPot stuff nicely.

Looking back into my past postings it appears yesterday was my one year anniversary with my V-Rod! I'm still just in love with it and its still preforming just as much as when I got it. Only change is the colors!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
@710yota I was really on the fence when I purchased the 5” but I now realize how important it is to my setup. AND...Have you looked at the bottom :rockon:

I was never into the 5" until I got the can then it really became obvious how the rest of my New Vape stuff would flow around it with the stand. I'm not quite sure if I'd be into the stand without the can although it looks like their grinder fits in nicely as well. The bottom is super sick! It's too bad I won't get to see it often but shows off the quality of machining for sure!

goatgobaahh

Yes they will.
I try never go above 696F, highest I went was 707F once.
I tried to burn off some residue from the WE by going above 888F, forgot about it for a few hours I believe, and WE turned a “silver grey”. It was a mistake, I liked how it looked like in the blues and purples.
Ti will permanently change color after certain temperatures or voltages.
This kind of anodizing I believe is “irreversible”
If you like your blues and purples on your WE, try to avoid above 800F temperatures for any reason, imho & e, ymmv too.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!
I need more clarification because I'm looking at the chart below and it doesn't match with what's being said here. If we can get some clarification I'd love that as I just got a WE and I really want it to look blueish purple gold perhaps that oil slick color. I've been vaping at 550F-810F it's now a goldish color I just need the blue and purple next!
You can sand titanium back to clean or use heat to achieve a particular color.
Make sure the area is clean first or it will get splotchy.View attachment 3192
If perhaps @NewVape710 or @newvape918 someone can chime in I'd love to learn more about how I can operate my WE within a certain range to get the desired color. I'm using the RDK 300 Controller. Again I'm looking for a deep purple violet,blue, and gold. I've seen the "oil slick" look and that would be ideal! Any help is appreciated! Been vaping at 550F-810F if this helps any!

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom