Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ManFlies352

That didn’t take much convincing. If you have any specific questions fire away.

Code Zancru will save you 5%. I think that’s the best you’ll find right now. NewVape occasionally does 20% off.

oooh that’s interesting - wasn’t aware they had 20% off at times. I’m guessing that maybe happened for Black Friday and I missed the boat. Wonder if it’s worth waiting for any new year deal? 20% is a good chunk of change to save.

I guess other than saving some cash on a purchase my only other hesitation is having a 700 degree chunk of metal that is out and about with my dog and cat in the house. I know I’ll obviously be as safe as can be and put it in a spot they can’t reach easily but has anyone had any unfortunate accidents with it or anything to be aware of other than common sense?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
oooh that’s interesting - wasn’t aware they had 20% off at times. I’m guessing that maybe happened for Black Friday and I missed the boat. Wonder if it’s worth waiting for any new year deal? 20% is a good chunk of change to save.
Yep just missed it. Don’t recall a New Years sale? Maybe? My guess is the 4/20 sale. There is no way I could wait that long to save $60-100.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
thank you much! I think I might pull the trigger here haha any discount codes folks are aware of?! :)
If you aren’t doing hashish oils frequently, or aren’t planning to do them, I’d suggest you go for the WE, (WeedEater).

Everyone’s code is ONLY 5% discount, including my own (zancru)
ONLY NV makes bigger discounts OFF like 10% or 20%.

The heated part that works at the end, is just a simple plain chunk of Ti.
Remember, a WeedEater “bare naked simple kit” shipped to your door, in the states, is less than $300, it was $270 with USPS shipping as I knew.
Now, if you start accesorizing, things get out of control $$$$ pretty fast.

For a VROD “bare naked simple kit”, you’ll need to add an “universal carb cap” and the top dish nut that allows the SiC dish.
Those 3 extra items,
-universal carb cap
-SiC dish
-VROD Top nut (sits SiC dish)
(both bottom nuts are compatible, WE & VROD share same bottom nut, mating part with the bowl)
will make your final total, perhaps like an extra $150.

Nevertheless, any of both options, WE or VROD, can’t go wrong.
Top notch vaporizers.
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

That didn’t take much convincing. If you have any specific questions fire away.

Code Zancru will save you 5%. I think that’s the best you’ll find right now. NewVape occasionally does 20% off.
You beat me to it my friend!!!
I went an extra notch as always.
You know me and my stupid honesty, that makes me talk too much 🤦🏽😂🤣

I guess other than saving some cash on a purchase my only other hesitation is having a 700 degree chunk of metal that is out and about with my dog and cat in the house. I know I’ll obviously be as safe as can be and put it in a spot they can’t reach easily but has anyone had any unfortunate accidents with it or anything to be aware of other than common sense?
I’d totally give you many many ideas on how to deal with pets.
There’s many solutions to it, specially finding a good one for the cat, the biggest problem I’m seeing at the moment.
Let me get to it.

Técnica de la Grúa 🏗

@Mejor.Vapor

Derrick technique

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

Double Derrick first...
To set the mood.

First Derrick back to back, cap fall...

Second Derrick back to back, cap fall again... 🤦🏽

Third Derrick back to back, cap is ok 👍🏽
Third time is a charm they say...

Rastakolnikov

It won't be too long before we have more stock of these, we will be offering it on its own as usual, just can't for now.

Hope you all are well!

Additionally, there are some lurking rumors (not so much) about a AVB revision. Traditionally, you guys have helped so much with feedback. So there is no breaking tradition now...

Any thoughts on these proposed revisions?

Aaaaaand gooooo.

First one is a one-piece can with a built in knocker and the brush sits higher on a built in post, no lid...
second one is a proposed tapered lid that would hold the brush lower and more inside of the can, I believe this one has no knocker pad...

Cheers!

View attachment 4098View attachment 4099

Personally, I'd prefer something like the second design but with a central debowler spike instead of the brush. Or just the spike at the bottom of the can (like the 5" heat stand/ debowler) with a solid magnetic lid to use between sessions.

I think the tapered lid is a good improvement on the current design, and I like the brush as an extra accessory for occasional cleaning, but the bristles just end up dirty and splayed with regular heavy use. Whereas the spike looks pretty much the same as the day I bought it no matter how much use it gets, and I think it empties the bowl quicker and easier than the pad/brush combo.

I'm sorry to say that as much as I wanted to love it, the current AVB can design just didn't work for me at all. I've gone back to using the debowler spike with the 5" stand.

Rastakolnikov,

thevapist

I didn't like any of that stuff; was too messy for myself. There would be little bits off duff all over the area I vape, and it also smells leaving it out. I used the original stand with brush when it came out, but got tired of stuff flying all over. I just can't stand the little bits all over the place, other folks might not care.

I dump into a small mason jar after my hit and it falls right out while still hot. If it's extracted enough, it loses it's sticky factor and comes out clean. If you take a partial hit and let that sit and cool, you might get stuff stuck. I keep a lid on that mason jar for storage and that's it.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
It won't be too long before we have more stock of these, we will be offering it on its own as usual, just can't for now.

Hope you all are well!

Additionally, there are some lurking rumors (not so much) about a AVB revision. Traditionally, you guys have helped so much with feedback. So there is no breaking tradition now...

Any thoughts on these proposed revisions?

Aaaaaand gooooo.

First one is a one-piece can with a built in knocker and the brush sits higher on a built in post, no lid...
second one is a proposed tapered lid that would hold the brush lower and more inside of the can, I believe this one has no knocker pad...

Cheers!

View attachment 4098View attachment 4099
I'll second the request for a debowler spike instead of a brush in the recessed one in the first picture but with a screw on lid please.

Socks And Sandals

Hey finally got a quick second to post (I'm in the process of moving).

Well my setup is complete for now as I just picked up a NV PID stand.. Sure, it was a totally optional component but I love it! I absolutely love the way my desk setup looks now with the 5'inch stand, ABV Can and Pid Stand! As I said before, I love how modular everything is! I've tried the ABV can inside the 5'inch stand.. and as @thevapist mentioned, I didn't like all that ABV getting all over the place so I decided to throw the 3 inch standard stand in there instead. This way It kind of keeps the head up on a pedestal and higher than it normally would rest in the stand. Even though I had no problem using the spike with the 5'inch stand and having ABV get all over, the can is different and does make a make a mess which is why I have the can out separately and just pick the thing up when I want to use it keeping any ABV away from my 5'inch stand and bowls.

Yeah I'm a little OCD too. :D

On a side note.. it happened again.. Damn Sic Dish Nut won't come off despite 6 hours in iso. I'm on a tolerance break at the moment till Friday and I'm hoping all that ISO soaking for 3 days will be enough to loosen it. I also wanted to point out, I tried the freezing method that someone mentioned a few pages back with no luck! Spent nearly 5 hours in the freezer and nothing budges. I don't want to even think of using needle nose pliers on the nut again because I've already slightly bent the center post. I really hope this comes off after a 3 day iso soak..

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I find the brush is what gets the AVB(or ABV but we won't go there:worms:) all over the most, I still get some using the spike and knocker but not as much as the brush. I kind of feel the brush is the weak part of the system with how it splays out and knocks used material around. I've started to go with using the spike to dump most of the load then using the knocker pad to get a bit more out, sometimes I use non-attached brush to do a bit more of a clean up. I do get a few crumbs around but its more motivation for my lazy vaped ass to clean up in general :spliff:

Looking back at the proposed new can designs I would be into a tapered lid with maybe that ride of a knocker pad built inside of the lid or can and a threaded attachment for a spike or brush in the center. Honestly though I don't know how much we are should value my input, I probably won't be buying one with how happy I am with my current can!

Last edited:

Zementos

On a side note.. it happened again.. Damn Sic Dish Nut won't come off despite 6 hours in iso. I'm on a tolerance break at the moment till Friday and I'm hoping all that ISO soaking for 3 days will be enough to loosen it. I also wanted to point out, I tried the freezing method that someone mentioned a few pages back with no luck! Spent nearly 5 hours in the freezer and nothing budges. I don't want to even think of using needle nose pliers on the nut again because I've already slightly bent the center post. I really hope this comes off after a 3 day iso soak..

Let it heat up. Should come off almost by itself.

Zementos,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Big day today! Waiting for DHL to deliver my WE package.

Do I need do perform any initial cleaning etc before using it?

thanks!
Nice! Give the head and bowl a hot soapy bath and you should be good to go. NewVape has a video on adjusting the coil to make it fit properly you should watch too. Congrats and enjoy.

ManFlies352

So I ended up preordering a VapBong because I got scared of the bare heating element of the FlowerPot but just canceled that preorder due to the 30 min heatsoak recommendations (just too long for me) and I’m back on the FlowerPot train. I think I’m ending up with the weedeater bundle as I just have never dabbed before and feels a little too intimidating/messy to deal with than trusty ol flower.

Anyways, I’ll need a small/medium bubbler to go with my purchase. Is the standard one on the new vape website good for $120 or are there other recommendations? Thanks all!

ManFlies352,
Reactions: Zoltani

Steel28

So I ended up preordering a VapBong because I got scared of the bare heating element of the FlowerPot but just canceled that preorder due to the 30 min heatsoak recommendations (just too long for me) and I’m back on the FlowerPot train. I think I’m ending up with the weedeater bundle as I just have never dabbed before and feels a little too intimidating/messy to deal with than trusty ol flower.

Anyways, I’ll need a small/medium bubbler to go with my purchase. Is the standard one on the new vape website good for $120 or are there other recommendations? Thanks all!
Can’t speak of vapbong (I might grab one for my collection) but I got TAG glass together with WE bundle. I heard many like it.

Zoltani

So far my only issue with the exposed head was when I didn't have a proper setup and was keeping it on the floor (stupid!) to use it on the couch, and I dropped a pillow on it. I grabbed it off immediately and it left a good burn hole in the pillow. Don't be like me and get a proper table/tray, or whatever to keep the unit. I use a three tiered rolling cart with the WE on the middle shelf. The upper shelf keeps the WE covered/protected, and there is next to zero chance I would just bump up against it or something. When I use the FP on a counter or something my rule is to never reach across the head for anything. Don't keep a jar, drink, AVB can, or whatever else behind the head that you may want to reach for without thinking, the head always goes "in back" if that makes sense.

Honestly the exposed heating element and the look of the FP kept me from ordering it for years, but now I regret not getting one sooner.

Someone asked for a pic of the cart I use. I got it from target:

cart.jpg

Top Bottom