Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I went back and repeated the experiment, making sure to auto tune after switching coils/heads... I couldn’t reproduce my previous results. Both controllers and coils seem to perform within about 20 degrees (F) of each other. So I stand corrected!

Speaking of which, I’ve also given the cap-less SH experience another try by lowering temps and slowing down my draw. Well, I guess I won’t be using a carb cap anymore. Flavor seems to be better with no cap (didn’t expect that) and I can draw as much vapor as I want. Zero draw resistance, abundant vapor. It’s perfect?

You all are awesome. Shine on you crazy diamonds :science:

I'd say temps are lower without the carb cap, but that lack of temp is made up for by slowing your draw speed down.

You could also try going lower, with your slow draw speed and reintroducing the carb cap. You can probably knock a good 50 degrees off the PID that way (depending on starting temp, obviously).

okydokes

The review/rep discounts are 5%, they used to be 10% off like the old "twaxvapor" discount was. However, in just a few weeks time, one of the big vaporists' "Holy Days" does come.

:myday: Yea verily, those who seek discounts would do well to be patient and to trust in me! :myday:

Yah. I contacted them and they confirmed discounts, I mentioned it here.

If only bf wasn’t so close to Xmas. Particularly given the planned postal strikes here. There could be some very upset boys and girls waiting on bf imports Xmas morning!

Given your big white beard you wouldn’t be part of Santa’s tribe would you? If you are put in a word for me. I’ve been a good boy, promise

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

If only bf wasn’t so close to Xmas. Particularly given the planned postal strikes here. There could be some very upset boys and girls waiting on bf imports Xmas morning!

Given your big white beard you wouldn’t be part of Santa’s tribe would you? If you are put in a word for me. I’ve been a good boy, promise

Life is too short...

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Here's a picture I posted in another thread for another reason but we all seem to enjoy seeing other FP setups in the wild. I took to to illustrate a certain childishness I possess but realised it's also a snapshot of a VRod session in progress. Enjoy!

:leaf: Hope everyone's having a great weekend wherever you may be! :peace:

Burnt Toast

How much of a discount you think they’ll offer? It might offset the duty for a non eu import for me too.

okydokes

How much of a discount you think they’ll offer? It might offset the duty for a non eu import for me too.
Not sure, I didn’t get specific but i think pixel jockey said 20 percent. I’m hoping that is the case .That would off set the vat.

Vapefiend wouldn’t confirm discounts but I had the feeling he might do something. No newvape stuff was discounted in his Halloween sale, though.

We need more competition in uk esp with brexit potentially meaning duty on eu imports too.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I know economics are harsh lately, but I still don’t understand the “fear behind VASing” New Vape vaporizers.
@NewVape710
@newvape918

I see that, the bare minimum New Vape gear, that will get you blowing clouds, it’s right here...

And this are prices, with just a regular discount of 5% “sales associate” coupon code.

If you take advantage of Green Friday Big Sale, coming soon, it’ll probably be 20% as it happens to be, every single year.

So, stop VASing, and take the heat...
Stay vaped!!!!
Mantente de la mente!!!!

WeedEater setup... just $222...
Bare bones, gets you clouds asap...
46610-E97-0846-4520-85-BD-508-CDD27-D12-E.png

58-A0-C8-E6-42-C9-46-BB-8021-0626645-FB5-D2.jpg

VROD bare bones setup... under $299...
Gets you dabbing, vaping or both...
Twaxing parade....
A77-DBCF7-0-BDC-470-F-A209-047-FCC1-E0-E47.png

You definitely need a carb cap for dabbing...
59-D7-F17-C-780-C-48-A8-8-DB3-D54-AD4-DBBB8-F.png

615-B3-A65-C690-4714-A55-C-F7-DBE9-E01276.jpg

And if you add extra $20, you’ll get a cool heat post for extra safety...
FF6-CDAF4-EE15-4812-9-B3-D-75-AC891261-E1.png

thevapist

Does anyone know what was changed on the Dcup for v2? Now that there is a revision I will probably grab one.

thevapist,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Does anyone know what was changed on the Dcup for v2? Now that there is a revision I will probably grab one.
The location of the threads for the down stem was moved out of the air path, the screw that helps the top in place was also moved out of the air path and they are also working on an adapter that will allow your Cup to stay level regardless of what glass you are using. The adapter seems to do a great job of mitigating heat conduction to the glass. Really innovative refinements as always coming from NewVape.

Chandler

As I await green Friday I keep researching/looking to make sure I make the right purchase. VROD is at the top of the list. My package without extra screens n what not is sitting around $500USD.

From my research it seems the three heaviest hitters are herborizer, volcano, vapexhale evo.

Can someone please elaborate and provide some experienced insight on the benefits of Vrod over these contenders..

Volcano digital sells for $900CAD!
Classic $525
EVO $430!
HERBORIZER can't find those.

Appreciated

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
As I await green Friday I keep researching/looking to make sure I make the right purchase. VROD is at the top of the list. My package without extra screens n what not is sitting around $500USD.

From my research it seems the three heaviest hitters are herborizer, volcano, vapexhale evo.

Can someone please elaborate and provide some experienced insight on the benefits of Vrod over these contenders..

Classic $525
EVO $430!

Appreciated

Herborizer is more of a Euro brand, not to take anything away from it but I think the Flowerpot is much more popular overall on this forum. I don't think you'll find a modern heavy hitter thread where the FP isn't mentioned.

I also rarely see the Volcano mentioned in recent top tier conversations outside of the new Hybrid, which is getting rave reviews.

I used a Volcano for many years as a daily driver, bought a Flowerpot because I didn't want to spend hundreds at the S&B repair facility on my Classic. IMO the FP blows it away but it depends on how you like to vape, if you're a bong guy, the FP is a no brainer - if you like dry hits, whips etc. the Volcano might be for you.

Nice thing about the Flowerpot over the others is there's no proprietary electronics onboard whatsoever, it has the most concentrate options of any flower vape (best in class for sure) has enough horsepower on tap to vape real hash with convection - most vapes really can't pull this off, the Volcano especially.

Alexis

Classic $525
EVO $430!

Appreciated
I don't think we can ever really say the Flowerpot is the heaviest hitter out there IMO it isn't. But it isn't always about the most, the biggest, the strongest.

Maybe the "best" is somewhere else on the scale. Maybe the Flowerpot is it!?

Regardless, it hits heavily enough. It is so much more than the sum of it's impressive parts.

I think there is a case to argue that the herbalizer does hit slightly harder with a different vape signature but it's really hair splitting and both systems will medicated as heavily as you need or want.

For me, the Flowerpot was just purely enjoyable, fun and deeply medicinal on top. Not too debilitating were the enjoyment Factor it's only lost.

There is longevity and sustainability to the flower pot high because of its qualitative characteristics even if it is not the most powerful head lasting buzz you will get from a desktop, gram for gram.

If your primary concern is sheer, dome crushing, penetrating hard hitting and long lasting effects- Don''t dismiss the Verdamper, and Supreme version 4 with the right setup and configuration.

But really, the Flowerpot will not leave you wanting and looking around and that greener grass.
No way.
Do still get a Verdamper though. See you in the thread! ;) :lol:

Chandler

has enough horsepower on tap to vape real hash with convection - most vapes really can't pull this off, the Volcano especially.
Alot of great info. Thanks. Your last quote moved me. I have alot of old school traditional hash. Smells so lovely and easy to work with, but none of my vaporizers vape it well. It has to get smoked... So its been sitting there forever... The ultimate selling point no one I've seen mention, you got me good!
Much appreciated!

the Flowerpot will not leave you wanting and looking around and that greener grass.
But not the hardest hitter? A lil disappointing, but i understand what you're saying!

Do still get a Verdamper though. See you in the thread! ;)
Lol. I see what you did there! headed that way in just a moment!

Easywider

Simple is the way
But not the hardest hitter? A lil disappointing, but i understand what you're saying!

Some great points about the FP! I just wanted to chime in about the flower pot

“not being the heaviest hitter”

From my experience It’s all in where you have your controller set. You can set your controller to 1000 degrees F. That is the heaviest most horse power I know of on the market for a vaporizer. One of the best features of the FP is you get to control the size of the engine under the hood of your FP you can set it so low it’s under powered and you can turn it up so high you’ll combust in seconds. Your personal sweet spot will be somewhere in between. @780 and a hard fast draw it’s like taking a hit from the smoke stack off the back of a diesel truck.

Top Bottom