Canna-Weird News

BabyFacedFinster

Don't touch my Member
Right? God forbid. The people make an enormous amount of medicine that can help a lot of people. But the state didn't get their cut, so let's destroy it and make everyone suffer. And then prance around about how proud and holy they are.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, Rio'd & Bowle'd over.
I was wondering how they thought they could keep a grow like that "secret" in Cali of all places.

Lived there years ago and they seemed to have more LEO helicopters than any other place I've called home.

Plus, it wasn't the forested areas of NorCal, where you at least have a chance of being stealthy.

Funny, that it was the smell that did them in...

Oh yeah...and fuck The Man...:nod:

macbill

El Viejo Mas Con Toda la Pata
Staff member

Half-baked: Lobsters doused with pot smoke to test pain during cooking

The study wanted to test whether getting lobsters high beforehand eased their pain during cooking.
lobster-pot.jpg

macbill

Staff member

JOE EXOTIC LAUNCHING HIS OWN CANNABIS LINE ...Straight from the Joint!!!

Joe Exotic has a new venture that could put him in high spirits -- he's launching his own cannabis line all while doing hard time in federal prison.

The 'Tiger King' star cooked up the idea last July and the wheels have been in motion ever since. His attorney, Brad Small, tells TMZ ... they have a deal locked for Joe to partner with Tango Hotel Charlie Group, LLC and Cannaxxs LTD to launch Joe Exotic Cannabis.

macbill

Staff member

After Eight Years And Three Reviews Of The Case, Indiana Supreme Court Rules Police Must Return Seized Car To Its Owner

The state and its law enforcement agencies are now subject to a proportionality test that weighs the severity of the crime against the value of the items seized. If this test stands during criminal asset forfeiture -- the seizures accompanying actual criminal charges -- it needs to be applied to cases where law enforcement can't even be bothered to affect an arrest, much less pursue criminal charges when seizing property. This is good news for Indiana residents. And it has the potential to disrupt forfeiture efforts nationwide.

Top Bottom