Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

ginolicious

Sitting at the kitchen table in my brand new chairs. Firefly 2+ is packed. Back screen door is open. Hearing my pond running. Great vibes. Haven't heard the pond in about 10 months. Finally opened it. Been way too cold to run the equipment. Going to be a nice night in bed hearing it run. Also drinking some local Niagara craft brew. Was a fucking gorgeous day today. Kids are asleep, my dog is snoozing on the chez lounge. Good day single parent life. Placed a few curbside pick up orders too. Gotta get new wicks for the tiki torches for summer around the pond. Also need to buy a new chiminea, a nice big one for the backyard. Yeah I am rambling. Yeah im feeling great. Yeah summer is almost here and it finally warmed up here in Southern Ontario.

Endless Interim

Last two days Cherry Pie strain.Broke my EQ in with.But I gotta say I like my Dynavap more and more cause it is just so perfect for finding out the best amount for that perfect high without overdoing it.

Woke up today and a coworker brought some over called Ex Trophy Wife.Wow....a very relaxed high. Taste like root beer.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Bump a roony do ny! Big fat dab in the VRod and I'm feeling 🤤😤😵 got the house to myself for the evening, nobody around to need me for this or that....... so nice and it doesn't happen often so I'm enjoying it too the fullest! Going to chill a bit then another dab or 2, some delivery food so I don't even have to cook and I don't have to share so I can order everything extra spicy 🌶 then more dabs and a few flower bowls! I want to sit undisturbed for a couple hours just meditating...... spacing out whatever! Take the dogs for a leak and take a 60mg thc dose of edible oil with a shot of scotch and not wake up till at least 8am 🤞 Been over a month since I've had some time to myself and I'm revealing in it! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend too!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Bump a roony do ny! Big fat dab in the VRod and I'm feeling 🤤😤😵 got the house to myself for the evening, nobody around to need me for this or that....... so nice and it doesn't happen often so I'm enjoying it too the fullest! Going to chill a bit then another dab or 2, some delivery food so I don't even have to cook and I don't have to share so I can order everything extra spicy 🌶 then more dabs and a few flower bowls! I want to sit undisturbed for a couple hours just meditating...... spacing out whatever! Take the dogs for a leak and take a 60mg thc dose of edible oil with a shot of scotch and not wake up till at least 8am 🤞 Been over a month since I've had some time to myself and I'm revealing in it! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend too!

Glad you have some time to breathe. Another reason to be glad I live alone. I get those options every day :rockon:

Bad Dog

Glad you have some time to breathe. Another reason to be glad I live alone. I get those options every day :rockon:
Restrictions are only just recently begun being lifted here in Ontario Canada 🇨🇦 been no where to go for so long.......... for me it's about finding the best moments and I've learned to take advantage of my insomnia, it's nice to be able to blast off and be totally free from any responsibilities for a couple hours even if I do have to be quiet a if I want some tunes I have to use headphones 🎧 but mostly like tonight I just sit and listen to the crickets chirping. Another big fat dab in the VRod, my life could be worse :lol:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
if I want some tunes I have to use headphones 🎧

Yeah. I may live alone, but I do live in an apartment with neighbors beside and below me, so I often use headphones when I want to listen to music or watch movies at a reasonable volume.

In the last year, I purchased some good $300 Sony wireless noise-canceling headphones (WH-1000XM4). Previously I'd never spent more than $30-$50 on headphones, and these things are awesome, plus the noise canceling is great, so I find myself preferring these at home when I want a good audio experience with whatever media I am watching or listening to.

Last edited:

GetLeft

Feeling you today, Bad Dog! Got my house to myself for the next few days! Can't remember the last time it's happened! Pre-covid, for sure. Funny how being 'trapped in' for over a year makes you numb to being trapped in! Having a little me time feels like a real gift at the moment.

Up until a few years ago I'd get a weekend every now and then becuase my wife would need to break away for visits and she'd take the kids. But they don't get dragged around anymore so never am I in the house without someone being there or about to be there. I'm wondering where to start but I have a good idea: a nice hit of Portlandia live budder and maybe Kevin Hart's new NF flick. Lots of chores to do but they'll wait. Time's mine for a little while now.

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Bump

Nth6HN.jpg

NthEpW.jpg

ChooChooCharlie

bumpadalabump, yup, let's get a bump on, scorpion bowle? That sting is so sweet

Bowle for random bumping!!

Seems the bouncers have left their posts

Bowle for the win. Cognition for the loss

Edit: did I mention I like the Bowle?

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Found an "emergency kit" with an old magic flight with a couple very dry old buds stuck in the recesses of my lazyboy, connected it to the PA, ground the buds. . . now I'm not doing anything on this Friday but laying back and relaxing and listening to music. Life Is Good :tup:

Bad Dog

Weekend?!? Indulgence?!? Been a good micro doser all week........... Dab?!? Yes! :rofl: Had a lovely dab of melon 🍈 live resin a little bit ago and I'm very nicely toasted :smug: VRod at 575, clean quartz Halo with ruby terp pearls = :bowdown: And to finish off the night I'm vaping as much skunk haze as I want, maybe using all my vapes! Right now my Dynavap, maybe then my e elev8r 😋 I'd say let's get crazy but the skunk haze is just my favorite 1:2 so I won't be getting insane in the membrane or vaping myself into a comma...... Maybe next weekend :brow:;):lol::mental: Bump!

Bad Dog

Shhhhh it's getting late ? late for me anyway lol old farm boy habits. finishing the night strong with the VRod and my favourite indica Frost Monster grown by Broken Coast. bump shhhhhh

Robert-in-YEG

Subway Scientist by RIFF

Enjoyed in an XMax V3 Pro......

Robert-in-YEG

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
~ Marie Curie

Robert-in-YEG,

PersonDude

Just lit up a moment ago with some Alien OG!! Surprised with how easy to adjust the dry herb life has been from the oil life! Folks said the hit would be harsher and honestly I haven't felt that at all! I've coughed way harder using oils than I have with Dry Herb!

Slowly learning to respect the process tbh! I used to just blaze up right as the thing would buzz but honestly I really should just chill a minute and let it heat up a little more before I go hitting it! Loving the flavor, it lingers really well and I get a good high too! Maybe I'm still a lightweight though lol 😂

Fr though I think part of my initial slowness to grasp the concept was because I was so used to vaping oils where it's easy to just press a button, instantly breathe in for a few seconds, and then have some good vapor. I thought it'd be the same but I gotta actually let the dang thing heat up first because it's an oven in there!!

I thiiink it's hitting since it took me 20 minutes to write all this lol 😂
Bye for now!!

Robert-in-YEG

Just lit up a moment ago with some Alien OG!! Surprised with how easy to adjust the dry herb life has been from the oil life! Folks said the hit would be harsher and honestly I haven't felt that at all! I've coughed way harder using oils than I have with Dry Herb!

Slowly learning to respect the process tbh! I used to just blaze up right as the thing would buzz but honestly I really should just chill a minute and let it heat up a little more before I go hitting it! Loving the flavor, it lingers really well and I get a good high too! Maybe I'm still a lightweight though lol 😂

Fr though I think part of my initial slowness to grasp the concept was because I was so used to vaping oils where it's easy to just press a button, instantly breathe in for a few seconds, and then have some good vapor. I thought it'd be the same but I gotta actually let the dang thing heat up first because it's an oven in there!!

I thiiink it's hitting since it took me 20 minutes to write all this lol 😂
Bye for now!!
Fuck Combustion!!!

Welcome to the club.

Robert-in-YEG

quote-he-that-blows-the-coals-in-quarrels-that-he-has-nothing-to-do-with-has-no-right-to-compl...jpg

Top Bottom