• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

strech

url=https://ibb.co/qsSzMtq]
KIMG1233.jpg
[/url]

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
.05 50/50 mix of LA Confidential indica and northern lights haze sativa, for a balanced hybrid that doesn't suck. Hooray for weekends! 🤪

Bad Dog,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Been chilling with a beer and I just vaped a few tokes on my wooden on demand butane powered vape and I'm feeling real good and day to cook some dinner!
My guy says it's GG but I don't really believe him. It's good midgrade and my tolerance is low from using CBD heavy hemp.
Anyway! Bump!

DrJynx86

Bump!

Aprove me moderators! I want to post on the Argo and Solo threads!

Happy smokes!

Edit: thank you moderators!!!

Last edited:
DrJynx86,

ginolicious

Back at it. Running my firefly. All my other vapes are drying. Could really use my vapir rise out of the whip. Big ass hits off that I love. Pack a full chamber and boom. When weed isn’t a cost to you. Go home big. Pay to play.

ginolicious,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

ginolicious

Vapir rise 2.0 throwing it down. 3 full bowls out of the sucker. And 3 beers. I’m loving life after the mental craziness of today. Such an underrated desktop

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
bump ... Bud Toaster-ing some Jack Herer #4 (from the dispensary and listening to Neon Jesus on SoundCloud ... i guess that's what this 72 year old (and a half) man do ... on a Tuesday night, while i try to get into some website coding ... sigh.

strech

Got a new tasty treat today mandarin triangle kush crumble. 2 dabs in and ready for another!

strech,
Reactions: GetLeft

ginolicious

Sitting at the kitchen table. Vaping away. Online shopping. Drinking a beer. Candida CD1 out of the Firefly.

Just had an epiphany. I now finally understand the "not one perfect vape" and "each vape serves its purpose".

Firefly is great for solo sessions. Don't find it too good with another person. Now I have a great desktop I love and enjoy to session with at least one other person, the Vapir Rise. But now I think I need to buy a new vape. VAS is kicking in. I think I want the Crafty or Mighty. I want that nice session portable. I do have a Haze V3. But since they went out of business, I treat that like a Lamborghini. Not a daily driver. The flowermate CAP I own, well, thats a cheap vape, and I do prefer quality.

Sorry for the rant and off topic post. Did not want to start a new thread. And.... Welp.... I am vaped.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
in a sativa mindset this morning ... meditation on shutting down one of my Win7 pcs, and two more and a server to go ... Nurse Jackie is helping me through this existential crisis (speaking of the pandemic, of course) ... ahhhhhhh, thank-you Jackie .... feels good ... BUMP!! (and a half!)

Top Bottom