• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
First bowl of the day in the Weedeater after a very long hot day. Super faded

Bad Dog,

ginolicious

Chugging away on the firefly 2+. Only one I use. I always get fixated on vapes and use the same one daily for months before rotating. I don’t rotate daily. That’s just my watches. But I stopped wearing them since covid time kicked in.

Zoned89

Stupid vaped lol
Cherry cough (thc) and trump (cbd) flowers with a sprinkle of cbg isolate on top
So smooth

Vapeyvaporson,

ginolicious

Was looking forward to a nice weekend. Sun isn’t shining. Not hot at all. Looks like it’s going to rain. Won’t be spending much time outside today. Kind of depressing. Was looking forward to it. May as well start my day with an almost freshly cleaned firefly 2+ and some coffee. May bust out my Flowermate cap as well today and get a rotation going.

GinoLicious,

Bad Dog

21% mk ultra bowl in the Weedeater topped with a heavy sprinkling of kief..... I’m working on my house on the moon 🌝 for when I visit. What the hell is all this!?! Moon rat shit?..... I really need to come by more often jk

strech

This thread went to long without a bump........ you guys aren't cutting back to are you? 😜
To baked to remember to bump!

Toking on some BM flowers. Dispensary opens back up tomorrow (Stupid looters). Not sure what I should stock up on.

Strech46290,

Bad Dog

Weekend cheat day morning wake and vape with the Weedeater mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dam son! A little sativa to mix it up a bit

Bad Dog,
  • Love
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
IMG-20200606-112024508.jpg

Starting the day with some lovely Lemon Meringue (which I've been saving since that dispensary closed when lockdown began) in my TinyMight while I wait for a new fresh herbal delivery...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom