• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

Oden

Honestly they want $20 to ship it domestically which is a sticking point for me and I didn't order. Also all the prices went up by $4-5 once the black Friday sale went live, at least for the seconds. I say this understanding they're perfectly fine doing that but it triggers me from my retail time back in the day, not a fan of that strategy.

Every business tries to make money however they can.
Scamming the plebs has always been a profitable strategy lol
But at least it's a quality product that's made to last!
What bothers me the most is having to wait two months to get my grinder after ordering it 🤨

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So it's definitely worth it even if it's more expensive for us Europeans.
And Aussies! I got mine on a BF sale and used the discount to help cover the freight cost. I have forgotten what I paid all up now but I still get the benefit of a luxury item every day from using the BCG.
Another bonus is extra toolbox space, I gave away all my other grinders (about 6 of them).

Oden

And Aussies! I got mine on a BF sale and used the discount to help cover the freight cost. I have forgotten what I paid all up now but I still get the benefit of a luxury item every day from using the BCG.
Another bonus is extra toolbox space, I gave away all my other grinders (about 6 of them).
Yes I know it's the best 😁.
Besides, I also took advantage of the comic strip! ✌️.
I could have taken a large BCG with "flaws," but no color configuration pleased me with what it offered.
I had to do my own configuration and I'm very happy with it.

checkyourlibido

Honestly they want $20 to ship it domestically which is a sticking point for me and I didn't order. Also all the prices went up by $4-5 once the black Friday sale went live, at least for the seconds. I say this understanding they're perfectly fine doing that but it triggers me from my retail time back in the day, not a fan of that strategy.
I don't know why they are resorting to the sales tactics of larger companies. But people trust them because they put out a fantastic product. I hope that is the last time they do that. Hopefully it was just some new corporate type dude that f'd up. But that is shady and I think you calling it out might help that to not happen again. Hopefully on 4/20 someone can quote your message and say they stopped doing that

You will have to pay like me almost 50 euros in delivery costs 🤮.
I feel a little REKT 🤣🤣.
Knowing that I would potentially have to pay customs fees as well.
But everyone here loves their BCG.
And I plan to use it for many years.
So it's definitely worth it even if it's more expensive for us Europeans.
Just ordered the big one with all the plates.
Now the waiting has begun🤣

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Having this discussion in another thread, thought it better over here, so I'm quoting from that thread.
It's a grinder, I've been pretty thorough
I've put shitloads through it

If you've been reading this thread I mentioned a few times I love my BCG
And that I have a regular bcg with a fine plate that may be different to a large and medium plate
Also I cleaned it like new to test and be fair and it gummed in a couple days and clogs the plastic washer grooves

As I mentioned - other people are showing their gummed bcgs so it isn't just my word saying shit
Pictures and videos speak louder than my text
Okay so one difference is that mine is a large using medium or coarse plates, so that could be a lot of it.
I have been reading that thread, saw your photos, etc. now with this BCG discussion, it is better over here.

Your response to my thoughts has been to repeat what you've already said.
I run about a half ounce a week through mine.
Type of material will make a huge difference, right?
I still wonder how you clean yours?

Sure, some other people will match your experience, and some will not, I didn't say you are talkng shit...

If I'm not mistaken, the "plastic washer" (your term) is outside the grinder, right? Mine has never become clogged or loaded there in the least.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I think quantity has a lot to do with it. While I do run a lot through my grinders total, each grind is typically a small amount of material. It seems those that run large quantities through with regularity have consistently had ‘some’ issue with BCG’s; a lot of the people who extoll the FM seem to indicate as much as their reasons for preferring it. I love my BCG, love my new CH two piece, and I’m sure I will love my OM whenever I finally get one as well.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Also care of use, the more you use it the more stickiness, the more could stick inside, especially grinding upside down, with fine plate, depending on the herbs of course too... But how you load it up before grinds, and then how you unload it after it is ground, for any bits that may be left behind, which also depends on how you ground exactly... With thoughtful use and maintenance with each use it is never gummed up, there is never build up in those spots, because I am on top of them with all my many BCG lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I only ever brush out the last bit from the storage puck and have over a year of use on my large, lots of buildup on the teeth but it still works well so I will not bother cleaning it, maybe one day but I doubt I will ever have to as it pretty well self cleans enough to function well as you grind. I always overfill mine too.:2c:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I think i want one. My herb ripper is awesome but the idea of alternate grind textures is appealing. How come no UK or EU shops are stocking these? Is shipping from Canada my best option? Tia
They only sell directly afaik (dont know if they sell through brick and mortar retailers)

So the only way to get one to Europe is direct. It's a bit costly but you can save by picking a factory second. They have some minor cosmetic imperfections but never functional afaik.

DaVapeGuy

My herb ripper is awesome but the idea of alternate grind textures is appealing.
HR has multiple plates just like BCG.

Not sure how different of a grind texture you'll get from BCG. Should be about the same.

Which plate do you have?

DaVapeGuy,

davesmith

Glass Blower
HR has multiple plates just like BCG.

Not sure how different of a grind texture you'll get from BCG. Should be about the same.

Which plate do you have?
Oh silly me, i didn’t realise i could get different plates for my herb ripper, ill try and hunt one down, ive got a medium but want to try a course.

Im so stoked to have a stainless steel grinder ill never go back to anodised aluminium!

DRAG-0n

So December is almost over and no word on when the SS is shipping. I remember when manufacturers were expected to keep their customers updated on pre-orders, those were the days.
Idk if it changed from earlier, but from what I have seen for a while it has said "shipping late january 2023" right on the product page. So unless they can move it up or have to push it back they really dont have a reason to update

dutchey666

So December is almost over and no word on when the SS is shipping. I remember when manufacturers were expected to keep their customers updated on pre-orders, those were the days.
Don't worry, they're not AVS mods lol. Probably check for updates in the New Year.

dutchey666,
  • Haha
Reactions: Shrike

babaganush

Idk if it changed from earlier, but from what I have seen for a while it has said "shipping late january 2023" right on the product page. So unless they can move it up or have to push it back they really dont have a reason to update
The first pre-orders were said to be shipping out in December. I guess theres still a week left for that, we’ll see.

felvapes

.5g in my BCG regular with fine plate after one week of use from being cleaned to new
Only the sticky strains take this long

Here are pictures after a week of use from cleaning
I used it a long time without issues until I got a hold of this strain regularly

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
EMAIL UPDATE: DELAY ON THE POLISHED VERSION
The polished pre-orders have been set back slightly and will ship in January. We have had a regrettable issue with our shipment of polishing media that is used in part of the process to achieve a mirror finish on stainless steel. We made a sizable purchase of polishing media that is essentially small pellets of plastic or ceramic that the stainless steel parts are tumbled in to achieve a mirror finish. The shipment was flagged by the Canada Border Services Agency as suspicious and has since been held up awaiting inspection. It was flagged at the beginning of December and they estimated 3-5 weeks before release. We have also sourced from an alternative supplier, so we will get back to polishing very soon. If you pre-ordered the polished version and are willing to wait a little longer, we'll include a small polishing kit with your order. The polishing kit will consist of small microfiber cloths with a small portion of a non toxic, non abrasive polishing compound. With the kit, you'll be able to restore the mirror finish from light scratches or scuffs.”

TheK

I pulled the trigger on a BCG because since moving to Canada I needed a new one, I don't even remember my old grinder but I loved it. But boy oh boy this grinder is something else... It's so smooth that you'll have the urge to grind more. I got the regular (I love the size) with a coarse plate on one of the recent factory seconds. To be honest... I want another one. Will definitely pick up another one in regular with a medium plate (so I can also swap them hehe) once I get a job since I have been trying different strains and basically tasting what's around. Maybe down the line I will get a custom large... maybe... I'm sure I will. God I love this grinder!

I wonder when another round of factory seconds will come out, is there a way to maybe be notified?

Top Bottom