Brilliant Cut Grinder

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
It is a good question, I'm careful never to remove mine and I make sure they see minimal iso like the rest of my BCG (so only ever fully cleaned my first one once lol) Anyway I am pretty sure it is Teflon plastic so it does last longer, but you should hit them up and see if they can send you some spares! Not sure it's come up here before

Can't say anything about BCG spare parts, but what I can say is that said ring withstands prolonged contact with isopropyl without any issues. When I clean my BCG I just fill it with 99.9% iso, turn it upside down and let it sit for half an hour, maybe longer. That will soften any residue to the point where I can remove it by rinsing the pieces thoroughly with hot water. During that procedure lots of iso will get in touch with the ring too, in my experience it never did any harm.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Had a break in this weekend while I was out (exactly one week after my apartment let a worker into my apartment without my presence or consent); took all of my product and both BCG’s, none of my devices thankfully. If anyone sees a regular amethyst/gold/amethyst or large onyx/hematite/onyx pop up on the used market they are practically new!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Used my medium plate to grind up an oz today (making cannabutter).
bqvpxhg-CS06-IYu0r8k0g-TA-thumb-1d9e.jpg

And this is right after, without brushing it out or anything. It remains quite clean 😁
Dx-GVFZbg-TRSg-IGZl-BFr-Xm-A-thumb-1da0.jpg

Admittedly, the flower was fairly dry on purpose because I'd planned to cook with it.
I literally didn't blow in it, tap on it, brush it out or anything. I just opened it and took that pic right after grinding everything.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
well I couldn't help myself :disgust: I had to get in on the factory seconds. first I just wanted a spare herb chamber, which they had a few but only two colours I would consider. but than I made the mistake of asking if they had any tops, they did but only one colour I'd pick.............. so I ended up buying 2 bottoms and 1 top:lol: so now I can make a grinder to give to my cousin with my medium plate I don't use and take back my sentimental old lucky grinder:nod: the colour combos aren't great but it still functions like a BCG. here's some pics, the first two are the possibility's to give my cousin, the last is my grinder with favourite plate and the onyx bottom. they gave me $5 off on top of the 30% off so what else could I do????:rofl:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I just did 3.5g (lg, medium plate) and took three fills, could easily have been two, but my hands are getting some arthritis. I could see 3.5 happening in one fill but it would really be cramming it in there, probably compressing buds before they're ground.
The receptacle held the ground 3.5 with only a little room to spare.

checkyourlibido

When BCG finally makes a stainless model, I hope it's 100% stainless after seeing the aluminum shaving pics of the Flower Mill.

checkyourlibido,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When BCG finally makes a stainless model, I hope it's 100% stainless after seeing the aluminum shaving pics of the Flower Mill.

It was already revealed that the first stainless steel model is going to have the color anodized aluminum shell on the outside, I don't think there is any reason to be concerned about so-called shavings with the aluminum used here where it is used in this case, and it is nothing like the FM so no reason to take that concern here imo, but they also said they will be offering a fully stainless steel version eventually as well!

checkyourlibido

It was already revealed that the first stainless steel model is going to have the color anodized aluminum shell on the outside, I don't think there is any reason to be concerned about so-called shavings with the aluminum used here where it is used in this case, and it is nothing like the FM so no reason to take that concern here imo, but they also said they will be offering a fully stainless steel version eventually as well!
Oh nice, thanks for getting me up to date!

Yeah, the main part of my concern is with the ABV and if it has aluminum or really any metal in it, I wouldn't want to eat it later.

But, as you say, I feel better about the whole thing.

checkyourlibido,

Shit Snacks

Oh nice, thanks for getting me up to date!

Yeah, the main part of my concern is with the ABV and if it has aluminum or really any metal in it, I wouldn't want to eat it later.

But, as you say, I feel better about the whole thing.

No problem dude, though to me eating raw AVB sounds awful regardless ;) :p :lol:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
After watching Troy's review I got really interested in the BCG. Spent all day yesterday looking at color combinations :drool:
I was torn trying to pick one so I shamelessly stole your idea @Shit Snacks, it looks amazing!
And now for the 5 week wait :goat:
Is the middle one hematite amber hematite?
Hope so as I've just ordered that combo and wasn't sure how it would look. Evidently amazing

Shit Snacks

Is the middle one hematite amber hematite?
Hope so as I've just ordered that combo and wasn't sure how it would look. Evidently amazing

Yessir! Be advised though it depends on the lighting, I find most often in person it is more copper looking than orange, but there is some orange hue and as you can see in the lighting in the photo more so there... Actually really like the hematite with sapphire! Now that I have a large amethyst BCG with sapphire plate as well (among others)

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Yessir! Be advised though it depends on the lighting, I find most often in person it is more copper looking than orange, but there is some orange hue and as you can see in the lighting in the photo more so there... Actually really like the hematite with sapphire! Now that I have a large amethyst BCG with sapphire plate as well (among others)
Thanks SS as usual. Too many choices.

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: Finessseee
Top Bottom