Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When there is a sale going on, do the factory seconds also get the discount?

Sorry if I am sounding cheap, but we are way out of my normal range for a grinder.
Yep, it applied to everything, before the Black Friday sale there had never been factory seconds before that was why it was such a great deal with the additional 10% off, one of the factory seconds I bought was after that sale before the next sale though so it didn't have the additional 10% off so I had to pay my shipping that time lol No worries on being cheap, it's great that there is a way to get these for less money now because the BCG really has turned out to be one of my best investments I think, but it is more than typically such a barrier to take the leap to spend this kind of cash on a grinder :tup:

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Yep, it applied to everything, before the Black Friday sale there had never been factory seconds before that was why it was such a great deal with the additional 10% off, one of the factory seconds I bought was after that sale before the next sale though so it didn't have the additional 10% off so I had to pay my shipping that time lol No worries on being cheap, it's great that there is a way to get these for less money now because the BCG really has turned out to be one of my best investments I think, but it is more than typically such a barrier to take the leap to spend this kind of cash on a grinder :tup:
@cybrguy
Was very hesitant to get the BCG because of the cost (I've been using a 10 year old grinder as my daily for years) but man I got a factory seconds deal and it was the best money ever spent. Never thought I'd love a grinder so much. The one handed magnetic nature of putting it together after loading a bowl and having a vape in the other hand is so convenient. You can grind right-side up and get a super consistent grind every time. Been months with mine, haven't cleaned it once, and it still grinds like the day I got it. After the initial twist to break the bud apart, you can basically grind with just your fingertips because there's so little resistance. The weight of the top lid is ridiculous compared to the rest of the grinder, probably resulting in the crazy grinding power. I can't see myself ever owning a different grinder. If anything were to ever happen to this one, I'd pick up another one right away.
In the end, a grinder is a grinder, they all grind weed just fine. Just matters on if you're willing to spend money for a grinding experience (every time I use the BCG, I have a conscious appreciation of the grinder and how much I enjoy using it). To each their own!

RedZep

I've noticed the anodising is starting to chip away around the magnets on my heavily used BCH.

Do we believe the SS version will avoid this issue?

RedZep,

Shit Snacks

I've noticed the anodising is starting to chip away around the magnets on my heavily used BCH.

Do we believe the SS version will avoid this issue?

It's not exactly chipping, but wearing down because of the friction each time the pieces rub together over there... However yes that is the idea behind the stainless steel insides being a preferable material, pricey upgrade

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@cybrguy
Was very hesitant to get the BCG because of the cost (I've been using a 10 year old grinder as my daily for years) but man I got a factory seconds deal and it was the best money ever spent. Never thought I'd love a grinder so much. The one handed magnetic nature of putting it together after loading a bowl and having a vape in the other hand is so convenient. You can grind right-side up and get a super consistent grind every time. Been months with mine, haven't cleaned it once, and it still grinds like the day I got it. After the initial twist to break the bud apart, you can basically grind with just your fingertips because there's so little resistance. The weight of the top lid is ridiculous compared to the rest of the grinder, probably resulting in the crazy grinding power. I can't see myself ever owning a different grinder. If anything were to ever happen to this one, I'd pick up another one right away.
In the end, a grinder is a grinder, they all grind weed just fine. Just matters on if you're willing to spend money for a grinding experience (every time I use the BCG, I have a conscious appreciation of the grinder and how much I enjoy using it). To each their own!

Yeah. It's a luxury item that's not completely necessary, but you will appreciate it once you use it.
I certainly would replace mine if something happened to it.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This past year I had a fall and screwed up my right thumb. Doc calls it aggravated arthritis, it is apparently not going to be the same again (ever). One issue is loss of grip strength (and pain when I do try).
This sealed the deal, I knew I needed a grinder that would be easier than my old Cosmic, or the Santa Cruz Shredder (that was less than a year old).

The large BCG came into my life just when I needed it; I'm now generally grinding in sessions, several strains, about an eighth of each, into airtight containers. (bud stash is in glass with Boveda's, a recent add for me). I guess I grind 1/8 oz in 4 goes, filling the bottom receptacle.

Since new (Sept '21) I have not had to clean this grinder except an occasional brushing with a stiff brush. I haven't seen any signs of wear (yet).

All this plus I got to choose my colors in a Swedish motif!
(I did previously post this pic)
20210928_123823-jpg.13790

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have some sticky cannabis I got recently that is giving my SLX a hard time and I thought the BCG might handle it better. I would kinda like to hold off for the 420 sale but since I am looking at a second they may be gone by then. I guess we are only talking the equivilant of the shipping charge anyway...

Shit Snacks

I have some sticky cannabis I got recently that is giving my SLX a hard time and I thought the BCG might handle it better. I would kinda like to hold off for the 420 sale but since I am looking at a second they may be gone by then. I guess we are only talking the equivilant of the shipping charge anyway...

See if you can contact them, they may even have more factory seconds for the sale ...

Jethro

Alot of vape gear comes and goes, VAS strikes and the new hotness needs to be in hand, but the diamond cut grinder remains. I never would have thought this with a grinder but this is the best vape purchase I have ever made for sure.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My BCG’s, both large and small are great, not looking for another.

HOWEVER, for the NEWBIE.... just remember if your flower is really sticky strain to begin with, and it’s TOO MOIST, even the BCG can bog down. While this has only happened to me a few times, it still gets the job done, but you won’t be spinning the top with one finger.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My factory second arrived today, about 5 days from placed order to arrival here in the midwest. Looks like it doesn't need any cleaning but I will wipe it out with some ISO on a qtip, because. Action feels very smooth. I'll report after a couple days use...

Top Bottom