Brilliant Cut Grinder

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I ALMOST ordered an aluminum so many times recently and gave up waiting on the stainless. I'll be first in line for the stainless preorder.

yeah I couldn’t wait that long, I have 4 aluminums lol. Was about to buy a large Ripper tho for the Stainless fix .

whatitdew,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

delta hotel

SS brilliant preorder is up! Ordered mine.
I was just looking last night too! I've waited all this time to finally order a BCG, but I'm not sure I need all 3 plates right now (other expenses, Christmas, etc.). I'm weighing getting all 3, but I'm thinking if I had just the medium for now it'd suffice fine too. The medium is good enough for most tasks, right? I mainly use an Anvil, FlowerPot, or Firewood7.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Wonder if the matte version polished on the inside? Or matte in the storage chamber also?
bf860e91-d14a-c47d-32f8-59f986ec6106.jpg

2046f144-910a-f673-eb31-93ee0659ec47.jpg

Looks like they blasted the inside as well.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Looks nice! I dig the polished finish, but I’ll probably end up swinging for the matte. I haven’t had my Al for very long though, so I think I will wait for colors and a 420 sale!

gordontreeman,

SquirrelMaster

I placed my order for a stainless steel, polished, with a medium plate this morning :D.

I considered a full setup but I already have that for my aluminum in the same size and I rarely use the coarse or fine plates. The medium plate is the goldilocks of plates imo and it works perfectly for all my vapes. If anyone is on the fence about choosing one plate I highly recommend the medium. The progression from fine to medium to coarse is really even though, so you can't go wrong with one over the other if that's your preference.

Regarding polished or matte finishes I think that comes down to how OCD you are about keeping the finish looking pristine. The matte will look brand new for years to come where as the polished is going to develop micro scratches even if you baby it. It's just so damn pretty 😍 .

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I actually like flat bottom compare to my other BCG. More stable
Since I grind by holding it in my hand, I like the feel of how the brilliant cut fits in my hand. Also that bottom looks kinda ugly, NGL.

I totally understand why they did that change as a cost-cutting measure. If I did not have a BCG or if I were one of those people who has weird ideas about aluminum, I would totally preorder one.

Last edited:

babaganush

Do yall think the inside of the matte one is gonna cause any issues with buildup or make it harder to clean because of the texture?

babaganush,

oldfool

It just dawned on me, it closes with the standard magnet.
Weren't we expecting this to be threaded?

:spliff:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They had been saying that the steel one would be 2.5 inch, which would put it between the 2.2 standard and the 2.75 large, I was looking forward to that, oh well maybe in the future (agreed about the unfortunate flat bottom, I need polished despite scratch)

Top Bottom