1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Here is my latest video, please like and share - thank you

1DMF,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
my latest expose videos , please like and share thanks :tup:

It's official - UK police are corrupt, disabled abusing, paedophiles

Activism Update - Corrupt politician guess who?

360 DotNet think people in IT have something wrong with them

Andy Shields appears to be trying to obfuscate the truth

Activism Update : Democratic right to peaceful protest

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
9d85e31dd9a7bc66ac2fede15bf83f286430b10f4ccb08cf1254a98e600a1251.jpg

Tranquility

In view of today's Supreme Court ruling on the suspension of Parliament, why isn't anyone mentioning treason yet ?
Because the question is not if Parliament is suspended (prorogued--listened to a Churchill scholar last week so I know the word.), but if Brexit.
Sure, the legal question in front of the court had to do with BJ's tactics, but the political question remains.

There is no provision in their Constitution, as far as my uneducated self is aware, for impeachment of a Prime minister. The basic vote when there are problems is a vote of no confidence. If passed the PM is removed and an election is held.

The globalists don't want an election because they don't think they have the votes in the population to stay. But, they're the ones who want to stay in the EU and the current PM does not. All this is is a game of chicken politics.

Basically, the ones who want him out can't get enough votes to get rid of him. No need to impeach (Even if that was a legal possibility.) if all you need is 1/2 the members to disagree with the political decision to remove him.

(As to an actual "treason" charge ending up with hanging...um, we don't do that [at least in western democracies] for political differences any more.)

Dank_Star

In space no one can hear you purr.
To misguide the queen to such extent as to unlawfully cease the business of parliament for, to quote directly from the supreme court ruling " no good reason" sounds more like a disregard for the constitution to me, not a"political difference" did I even mention hanging ?

Tranquility

To misguide the queen to such extent as to unlawfully cease the business of parliament for, to quote directly from the supreme court ruling " no good reason" sounds more like a disregard for the constitution to me, not a"political difference" did I even mention hanging ?
Then, remove him from office with no confidence vote. There is no impeachment of the Prime Minister. As to what the court decided, you had more of a split when lower courts heard the case so the result is not entirely clear to all who look at it. Unlike the U.S. where the Supreme Court has declared the Supreme Court has final say in all matters, the UK Supremes are a creation of Parliament and don't get to tell Parliament what to do. (That's not entirely true, it depends. Which is why the question is not that easy.)

As to the Treason, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_treason_in_the_United_Kingdom

(I mentioned hanging on my own as that's the first thing I think of in regards to treason, Beefeaters and the Tower of London. When I took the tour, they weren't too nice to enemy's of the Crown. [Although, it may have changed a bit from 1066.])

Tranquility

https://spectator.us/judgment-day-danger-courts-politics/

We have a government that has lost a working majority and is being forced by legislation to act against its own central policy. We have a House of Commons that nonetheless refuses to withdraw confidence in the government or allow a general election. We have the Queen who, in Balmoral a few weeks before, granted through her privy council an order to prorogue parliament: a politically controversial decision but in one way a standard procedure. And we have a great many lawyers now seeking to reverse that prorogation by court order.

In the recent past, it would have been laughable to think this could be secured through the courts. But as we have seen, anything is possible — which is why the Supreme Court has this week been asked to consider whether the prime minister acted lawfully when he advised the Queen to prorogue parliament. This is what makes it, in effect, a question about who governs. It’s a question that involves almost all the working parts of the UK’s unwritten constitution. It cuts to the heart of how our democracy functions, with relationships between crown, government and parliament all in the spotlight, not to mention differences between Scottish and English courts. It is the constitutional equivalent of a perfect storm.​

Dank_Star

https://spectator.us/judgment-day-danger-courts-politics/

We have a government that has lost a working majority and is being forced by legislation to act against its own central policy. We have a House of Commons that nonetheless refuses to withdraw confidence in the government or allow a general election. We have the Queen who, in Balmoral a few weeks before, granted through her privy council an order to prorogue parliament: a politically controversial decision but in one way a standard procedure. And we have a great many lawyers now seeking to reverse that prorogation by court order.

In the recent past, it would have been laughable to think this could be secured through the courts. But as we have seen, anything is possible — which is why the Supreme Court has this week been asked to consider whether the prime minister acted lawfully when he advised the Queen to prorogue parliament. This is what makes it, in effect, a question about who governs. It’s a question that involves almost all the working parts of the UK’s unwritten constitution. It cuts to the heart of how our democracy functions, with relationships between crown, government and parliament all in the spotlight, not to mention differences between Scottish and English courts. It is the constitutional equivalent of a perfect storm.​
We live through interesting times my friend. I'm having a sabbatical of sorts from work at the moment and I've been watching the resumption of the house of commons this morning. There are some very interesting legal and constitutional points being discussed. Geoffrey Cox the Attorney General is making an excellent job of defending his position.

Trypsy Summers

Brexit, Hotel California style, yeah, you can check out (anytime), but you just can never leave, :huh::o

Kinda reminds me of the line in the 2nd verse of Wonderwall, "Today was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it back to you" or something like that.:uhoh:

I am actually glad that I really don't give a fuck!:rolleyes::mental:

PS: @MTWSA (Make The World Sensible Again) or (Make The World Sane Again) you decide:hmm:
Pure Peace:leaf:

Grobalot

I'm pretty sure we're fucked either way. its been rammed down us for far too long now and the majority of people, imho, have had enough of it. BJ did the wrong thing in suspending parliament for the sake of getting rid of decent from the remainers, which happens to be near enough the majority of parliament lol.
i'm a centrists liberal when it comes down to it, i voted remain but now i don't give two shits lol.
we've been the laughing stock of the world for quite a while now and i don't think it's going to get better before it ends. but if we could dose Britain's water supply with good dose of Psilocybin, we could get all this crap out of the way and move on to more important things :D

Dank_Star

if we could dose Britain's water supply with good dose of Psilocybin
I suspect someone has already started with the house of commons water supply sometime yesterday. Yes I believe we are well and truly fucked. what worries me more than the braying donkeys of Westminster is the acquisition of potential new trade partners. As you say we are a laughing stock...I need to get ready to go out and collect a half ounce...hopefully sufficient to forget that any of this is happening for real lol

Grobalot

I suspect someone has already started with the house of commons water supply sometime yesterday. Yes I believe we are well and truly fucked. what worries me more than the braying donkeys of Westminster is the acquisition of potential new trade partners. As you say we are a laughing stock...I need to get ready to go out and collect a half ounce...hopefully sufficient to forget that any of this is happening for real lol

it feels like we took a wrong turn and ended up, collectively, in an alternate reality. clown world is real and we are in it lol. probably slap bang in the centre of it by the looks.
that's the problem with all this arguing and in fighting, nothing has gotten sorted to secure any form of imports in terms of food, medicine, manufacturing materials, bugger all. Australia, Canada, the US and i think even China and Japan have offered some sort of trade deals but i don't think they have been acted on at all. or if they have nothing has been made public about it. our farmers have been paid off, probably not to much benefit to themselves, not to grow certain crops that would inevitably support us all and make us self sufficient. we grow our own veg and have a few apples and blackcurrants once a year to supplement our shopping, but i dont think it'll help much in the long run lol. hope the half helps dude, god knows were gona need something in over the next few weeks :D

My Friend,

As they say sometimes, "The fucking you get, ain't even worth the fucking you get!" :rolleyes:

This nonsense is indeed a 'prime and pristine' example of that adage!:uhh:

Not saying:\, Just saying:mental:, Without saying:2c:,

Pure Peace:leaf:

bahahaha definitely not the fucking we wanted at all. but i know a few MP's that'd be on top of the list for a good wire brush rattling :lol:

Dank_Star

Perhaps this is an indication that I should vape less flower during the day but...Whilst watching Jacob Rees-Mogg address the speaker of the house this afternoon, just for a moment I thought he was going to morph into Johnny Rotten - same obtuse, sarcastic tone :leaf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom