BAKx - bake all kinds

GoldenBud

passenger

is this thing on?
bak.jpg

It arrived fast and it's quite amazing.

passenger

is this thing on?
Small recommendation for using the BAKx with the Tubo Software: Be careful to run the Mod in Tubo mode, not Tubo Power. Also enter in the Coils menu Tubo_set at least once after each firmware flash to make sure it's the correct entry under M1 (185). Last but not least, better get a needle thermometer for about 10 bucks, it's worth it for that fast first calibration. After being calibrated on your Mod it runs absolutely reliable. Great powerful device, very versatile as well.

average_joe

Hello ppl, I looked the thread using the search bar for "tetrax" to see if anyone already asked how similar they perform and couldnt find anything so here I am asking, how similar are they in performance, flavor, hits? I think I am going to buy it anyway as I love it! And then depending on the experience I might sell it or sell one of my Tetrax. Thanks!

Forgot to ask if theres any info about the next drop.

GoldenBud

Hello ppl, I looked the thread using the search bar for "tetrax" to see if anyone already asked how similar they perform and couldnt find anything so here I am asking, how similar are they in performance, flavor, hits? I think I am going to buy it anyway as I love it! And then depending on the experience I might sell it or sell one of my Tetrax. Thanks!

the BAKx has slightly less deep taste, IMHO, but it extracts the herb until the end... no stirring needed... it also extracts some CBN in my opinion.... it hits very hard and couch locking style... it may bring you taste that will last on your tongue, but less "depths" other than tubo/tetra, IMHO
I am sensitive to terpz, i think, so not everybody may feel it too....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I'm pretty sure here we did compare it to the Tetra, you might have missed it, yes they are not alike really using different heat tech and bowls etc just very different experience so they do make for a great complimentary pair

GoldenBud

@Kreator87 I have an opinion but you may share more details before I have a conclusion.. another 510 stuff is being recognized by your mods?
anyway, if it works with the heatsink, keep it on. it's fine. my problem was that the heatsink i brought from fasttech raised the resistance (cold) from 0.215 to 0.245~ and funkyjunky told me to trash it. i did. his heatsinks won't raise the resistance so much. so just keep it on with the heatsink....

testers did not receive heatsinks in the package

bottom line is, heatsink is a great thing to connect, as long as the cold resistance is not raised by more than ~0.002 or so..

Kreator87

@Kreator87 I have an opinion but you may share more details before I have a conclusion.. another 510 stuff is being recognized by your mods?
anyway, if it works with the heatsink, keep it on. it's fine. my problem was that the heatsink i brought from fasttech raised the resistance (cold) from 0.215 to 0.245~ and funkyjunky told me to trash it. i did. his heatsinks won't raise the resistance so much. so just keep it on with the heatsink....

testers did not receive heatsinks in the package

bottom line is, heatsink is a great thing to connect, as long as the cold resistance is not raised by more than ~0.002 or so..
Thank you for the reply! Sorry I think it is just a finicky mod. HCigar VT75, I haven't used it in years and was happy to get use out of it again. It worked today without the heatsink and I will try it out and see if it performs better without it (without having to change the settings at least, because I'm sure I can get it to perform the same if I compensate for the resistance). It might have just needed to get broken in again.

Kreator87,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Thank you for the reply! Sorry I think it is just a finicky mod. HCigar VT75, I haven't used it in years and was happy to get use out of it again. It worked today without the heatsink and I will try it out and see if it performs better without it (without having to change the settings at least, because I'm sure I can get it to perform the same if I compensate for the resistance). It might have just needed to get broken in again.
Get Wismec Predator if you're in the USA. great performance. https://wismec.us/predator-228-with-elabo-no-battery.html

so cheap and effective (tuboevic software compatible)

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I ordered the Lost Vape Mod along with Lamarts DNA profile too. Had some minor problems in the beginning. Cruz combusted after a short time and on Puff I couldn't get any clouds.

Wondering about different Ohm settings in Cruz and Puff, I read the manual and remembered all the DNA stuff. So I waited all to cool down and measured the Ohm (Settings - Atomizer - Check, device has to be at room temperature!).

It seemd Ohms in Cruz were way to high (253), while Puff was exactly what was measured (212). Seems I Puffed not long enough in my first tries.

I set Cruz resistance to 213Ohm an now everything works great. Starting Cruz and waiting for Watts drop to about 10W to 13W gives me great extraction of flowers, for hash I'm going up from 200° to 210° using same procedure.

As every Lamart device this thing is fucking great, will use it evey day (night) for sure. It gives me the fast hard extraction I need when I wake up suffering insomnia and must go to sleep again fast. Great plus: Without a warmup time of 10-15min or a loud torch lighter.

Love the BAKx, fits exactly my needs!

GoldenBud

I ordered the Lost Vape Mod along with Lamarts DNA profile too. Had some minor problems in the beginning. Cruz combusted after a short time and on Puff I couldn't get any clouds.
do you still have tubo mods? what is the cold resistance with them? i just know nothing about DNA... hehe

My Wismec Predator had cold resistance of 0.215, hot coil = 0.283~ (after "ZERO ALL") , i locked it in 0.193, and used 220c slow draw mostly
RX 2/3 of a friend of mine cold resistance was 0.222, locked as 0.202. dunno hot coil there.

GoldenBud

Do most of you leave the glass stem in while on cruise, or do you take it out between hits to not continue to bake?
depends on the walls temp.. with 210c walls temp i left it inside.. with 220c+ it's dangerous.. i mean.. the ABV will be dark, but not combusted.. from 230c it can combust maybe..

GoldenBud,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do most of you leave the glass stem in while on cruise, or do you take it out between hits to not continue to bake?

I absolutely never leave it in between hits (only intentionally to preheat for the next hit when ready), I always clear my hits completely, that's one of the things I love about this, very unique for conduction!

Top Bottom