BAKx - bake all kinds

jasp3r

if it's something that he charges 10CHF for, i doubt it's available to download.. reach out to him asking to get it or so
Incorrect. Ralph told me would be available to download next week. Whether free to download or purchase, will definitely be user accessible

I think the 10CHF is more of a service fee for installing the mod profile, not the actual profile

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Incorrect. Ralph told me would be available to download next week. Whether free to download or purchase, will definitely be user accessible
He also mentioned this to me when I asked him about it in discord. Paying for it is meant to cover the folks who are not technically savvy enough to load it via the escribe software, I think.

GoldenBud

I think the 10CHF is more of a service fee for installing the mod profile, not the actual profile
ok it will be free next week, right, thanks (according to funky)

GoldenBud

So far from what i am seeing he has the best price on that Thelema mod. May as well add it to the order. Even with him installing the profile its still cheaper than what i have seen online. If anyone knows where i can find it cheaper let me know.
yes his price is even cheaper than DHGate and AliExpress

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So far from what i am seeing he has the best price on that Thelema mod. May as well add it to the order. Even with him installing the profile its still cheaper than what i have seen online. If anyone knows where i can find it cheaper let me know.
Cheapest I can find is virtually the same price. I didn't realize that he also has the Evic VTC dual in his site, which is Tubo firmware compatible.

molinasta

Coughee Enthusiast
Can one of the more knowledgeable persons here give some pros and cons between the Evic VTC and Thelema? Or rather is there a functional reason to prefer one over the other?

This is my first 510 device, and I am trying to get a better understanding of the mod box aspect. Much appreciated.

molinasta,
Reactions: Dr. G

freshone1

Got back into vaping after receiving my medical card last year. Been lurking on here for a decade or so. This place is how I found out about my first vape the Magic Flight. I also have an old DBV still running strong and of arizer extreme q.

Then I got into 510s with a Sai and divine tribe, don’t really use anymore. I have a couple of old mods loaded with redpanda that aren’t doing anything and was lucky enough to bag a Bak! It is awesome to see how much vaping technology has developed and I love it.

Also needed a portable to use by my fire pit and I think this will be perfect

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
can you post discord link

And since no one else has replied to this, I can take a crack at it
Can one of the more knowledgeable persons here give some pros and cons between the Evic VTC and Thelema? Or rather is there a functional reason to prefer one over the other?

This is my first 510 device, and I am trying to get a better understanding of the mod box aspect. Much appreciated.

I don't have either of these mods, but I do have a tubo mod and a DNA one. The nice thing about DNA mods is that they are easy to configure with a computer. The downside is that you can change almost nothing in the mod itself. Although you can switch between profiles. Tubo is the opposite. You can set everything on the mod itself, but it has no easy computer apply to configure it. There are a few other trade-offs, but that's the big difference.

For those individual mods, the VTC can take two batteries, which can be nice for the BAK as it is power hungry. However the Thelma can also take the larger 21700 battery.
HTH!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The downside is that you can change almost nothing in the mod itself.

It depends on the “Theme” you download. I’m using the one linked below on my DNA75C 21700 mod. This theme writer has been updating his themes, and has another page of themes with many different interfaces, in addition to the one I linked.
I can adjust almost all important settings DIRECTLY on the mod, except Evolv only allows custom TCR settings in the computer application “Escribe”.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
My order of the Bakx is in 'packaging' mode. Wow! So, excited! Anybody else?
Yeah, ditto. On discord he mentioned he would probably need most of the week to package them all so I'm tempering my excitement as best I can--out of sight, out of mind and all. I am of course excited to get my hands on it, but I've got a nice stable to tide me over so its a little easier to be patient these days :).

hoyo77

Yeah, ditto. On discord he mentioned he would probably need most of the week to package them all so I'm tempering my excitement as best I can--out of sight, out of mind and all. I am of course excited to get my hands on it, but I've got a nice stable to tide me over so its a little easier to be patient these days :).
Yeah i got that email as well...so i am shopping dispensary deals in my area for hash. flower. concentrates to try in the BAKx. Planing on having a nice stash to play with.

hoyo77

I specifically got moon rocks for the first time finally so I could try them with my BAK, was able to use them all up, but pretty much hated them haha 2020 Future brand at least
Damn i hope my experience is better..i got moonrocks today as well...i think i iwll be okay i use them in my P80 and my tinymight2.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Damn i hope my experience is better..i got moonrocks today as well...i think i iwll be okay i use them in my P80 and my tinymight2.

Yeah I also tried a little bit of them with more convection as well, I just think this brand I mentioned specifically ones I got are shit lol

Shit Snacks,

hoyo77

Yeah I also tried a little bit of them with more convection as well, I just think this brand I mentioned specifically ones I got are shit lol
we have a wide variety here but the dispensary where i am a member has really good ones. i loved them in my tetra mixed with flower. be nice to vape a moonrock nugget though!!

Top Bottom