BAKx - bake all kinds

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Do they allow us to checkout now pay later like they used to with the money order option?

Also, would this mod work with tubo software?

Zuhdj,

GoldenBud

Sorry. Forgot the link

it doesn't support tubomyevic
get a Predator

Razhumikin

Is there any online instruction book?

Are any online accessories (other than the mod) available?

Have any early adopters found compatible accessories/stems?

Early adopters: If your BAKx got destroyed in a non-warranty situation would you go out and "grab one" from this drop?

thanks for answering.
I definitely never want to be without a BAKx, i hope to pick another one up (eventually, not anytime soon) to make sure thats never the case.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
it doesn't support tubomyevic
get a Predator
What makes this one compatible? I may end up having to go into a store to get one so when I go to the store, what am I looking for for this compatibility?

Zuhdj,

GoldenBud

What makes this one compatible? I may end up having to go into a store to get one so when I go to the store, what am I looking for for this compatibility?
it works much better than the Rim-C, the evic dual, and it reminds me the ole' P80, not getting hot too much, feels premium. easy installation. huge clouds with bright ABV around 420F. No need for heatsink!

It has the "Sinuous" logo like the P80. it feels like a bargain for sure.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Do they allow us to checkout now pay later like they used to with the money order option?

It's not simply allowed, it is now the only method, the drops as of the previous tetra drop, are now just a method to reserve your unit, then you get email confirming with invoice for you to pay afterward... You can pay with credit card or bank transfer

Also, would this mod work with tubo software?

There is a list of all the mods that are compatible with tubo firmware

Sorry. Forgot the link

That is a DNA mod dude (not Tubo myevic) actually I guess it's not most of those are DNA this one says it has a quest chip and I don't know what the fuck that is lol

The predator is on the list, it can be flashed with the tubo firmware... You're not going to find any of these mods in stores, they are old and mostly discontinued, available online

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

GoldenBud

The predator is on the list, it can be flashed with the tubo firmware... You're not going to find any of these mods in stores, they are old and mostly discontinued, available online
the Predator is available in the USA and in the UK, and maybe in Italy too

GoldenBud,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Thank you all!

Edit: when Troy says there's a non-510 version coming, is there any info on that?

Last edited:

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
now they are already pretty much gone. It is like a lottery with too little prices.
Took 10 minutes. I always was too late. Seems pretty searched after.

Last edited:
Top Bottom