BAKx - bake all kinds

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Lamart drops are always brutal. Its tough if you want a semi-popular one. I think I lucked out by buying a vape for Wednesdays ("On Wednesdays we wear pink" if you're a mean girls fan :rofl:). Guessing most people weren't as into pink, but I thought it was unique and dope looking.

Haha was that the one in those pastel colors?? I didn't even get to look at them

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Maybe I am dumb or have silly priorities but it was important to me to get a pink one 🤣

I agree completely haha I was one of the last first round beta to decide on the color I wanted, I was choosing between two primarily, @jasp3r ended up picking my second choice! I could not resist the purple swirls in mine, they look like vapor clouds... The one you scored looks super gorgeous as well, also helps depending on the mod, I knew I was matching it with an orange one myself, but the purple and pink in yours are so pretty so yeah feeling excited to see more of yours here once you have it in person!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
The one you scored looks super gorgeous as well, also helps depending on the mod
For sure. I think the abalone Thelema he had will be a good fit. I probably didn't need to have him load the lamart profile for me via Escribe (software engineer by day so pretty good with computer stuff 😅), but I wanted his calibration so figured what the heck and his price was actually extremely competitive with the other places I found DNA Thelema's in stock (there are some with a Quest 2 chip for $40, but I'm not sure how the quest compares--not very knowledgeable about the 510 scene except for the ways in which we use them). I don't know if I'll fo as far as measuring the temps with a thermometer like @GoldenBud but it is nice to have a somewhat consistent frame of reference when talking to others about liking specific temps for certain affects and taste vs cloud density and such.

Fesob_31

Sorry. Forgot the link

Not supported by tubo firmware.
Could work with Artic Fox but needs a special cable to install and short 2 pins on the board connecting to a PC… https://nfeteam.org/forum/threads/l...-btb-thelema-centaurus.4905/page-9#post-13124

Fesob_31,

GoldenBud

I don't know if I'll fo as far as measuring the temps with a thermometer like @GoldenBud but it is nice to have a somewhat consistent frame of reference when talking to others about liking specific temps for certain affects and taste vs cloud density and such.
needle thermometer is like 10$ top from AliExpress or so
so I don't see why not getting it, the BAKx is 200$+
no need to get 2 thermometers, just check if your kettle boiling water is around 97c~ when openning the lid...

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
needle thermometer is like 10$ top from AliExpress or so
so I don't see why not getting it, the BAKx is 200$+
I have a nice Thermoworks (a reputable and well reviewed brand for cooking meat here in the states), so I'm not saying I won't take a look at the temps. I will just try it out with Ralph's calibration first. I imagine he knows a thing or two about calibrating the Bakx =).

GoldenBud

I have a nice Thermoworks (a reputable and well reviewed brand for cooking meat here in the states), so I'm not saying I won't take a look at the temps. I will just try it out with Ralph's calibration first. I imagine he knows a thing or two about calibrating the Bakx =).
he's the one who learnt me how to do it. he checks 130c, 170c, 200c, 220c, to see if it's calibrated. I'm sure it will be working fine from the box. wall's temp should be a bit lower than the heater's temp/mod's screen temp (Fourier law, each layer lose heat)

hoyo77

I got 009, i went in with the attitude of whatever device gets in my cart successfully i am buying. IMHO all of Lamarts devices look good. I would like a custom wooden one. Now i need to decide on which mod to go with DNA or something that can be configured with his software. I will admit i like the lost vape mods just dont like their pricing!!

Kinda leaning towards the DNA mod especially since he is offering it on his site...I know he has some profiles for them i believe. I am guessing he will eventually code something for the DNA chip eventually.

Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I fell asleep on my keyboard right before the drop! Dang! LOL If anyone managed to score an extra one or is willing to part with one please PM me. I know unlikely but worth a tey :)

bkkbob,
Reactions: Xclerk

almost there

should i trade my tetrap80 for a full bakx and mod setup ?
If you have more than one and super impatient then go for it. Otherwise, in the long run that tp80 will be much harder to acquire later. What p80’s Ralph squirreled away is the last of its kind meanwhile the bakx’s has no such limits.

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Can you elaborate on the Lamart Profile install and the Configure to heater unit options on the Thelema mod??
@funkyjunky knows the answer to this, I think it's the difference between the mod coming stock or with lamart theme and material profile installed for the profile install option and then the configure heater would be the individuals BAKx being locked into the DNA software via a pc

DeadRabb1t,

GoldenBud

should i trade my tetrap80 for a full bakx and mod setup ?
no. for top shelf 460F slow draw works like a pure desktop, not too dark ABV, and it tastes, IMHO, slightly better than the bak at real 450F:

my mistake about TCR=185 is 0.0054, It's not. It's 0.00185 actually, sorry! still anything else said about real temps / Fourier law is correct
Screenshot-2023-03-06-16-00-03-306-com-android-chrome.jpg

GoldenBud,

SeatownHaze

Im tempted to buy all my accessories now for the eventual future of owning one. This reminds me of a vape i used in a dream over a year ago. I need one in my life asap
There are more accessories planned from lamart if you wait:

all glass 14mm and 18mm water pipe adapters (soon)
bak banger (soon)
u-turn bak banger (soon)

I'm hoping we see some 510 extension cable and dry bent cooling stems for the BAK box too.

I tried my luck yesterday but didn't get lucky this time. It was fun to try. Congrats to everyone who got one! I'm excited to see more reviews.

Top Bottom