• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

BAKx - bake all kinds

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hello everyone!

very happy to introduce this most recent project:

the BAK heating system, Bake All Kinds

variant BAKx for 510

1671651902630.jpg

• works for flower (ground and whole), hash, concentrates, mix
  • all glass vapor path
  • glass or metal bowl for flower
  • banger for concentrates (hybrid dabs)
  • ~30seconds heatup time
  • emergency eject always possible to cool down the bowl by removing the heater

bakcapbowl.png

Troy from 420vapezone.com was kind enough to help with the launch and set up a page for BAKx including a first look video:

https://420vapezone.com/lamart-bakx-vape-for-hash-whole-nug/

the build is quicker than tetra p80s for those wondering but supply will still be limited.

Pricing
acrylic pouring CHF 185.-
solid woods start at CHF 200.- (summer)

a small number of units will drop in february with more tetra p80s make sure you are on the notification list if you are interested: http://eepurl.com/h356jv

there are about 20 units already in the wild and i will let some testers give their input and more info.

thank you very much for looking!

pop.jpg

for @Ramahs and everyone else of course!

Razhumikin

Ive had the bak for a few weeks now and its really great. Its also really unique, ai dont have a single other vaporizer that works quite the same. The flavor is the best ive ever had for conduction, and i keep thinking im combusting based on vapor density, only to look and find perfectly brown avb. This is one to watch out for, no doubt about it.

kokolokokolokon

11mm. I haven’t had any opportunity with hash but it’s excellent for wax as well
Thank you! Seems like you can use a glass tube with the revolve spiral condenser or something like that as a cooling unit :D (or not, you know it better than me xdd)

and how long the battery last? (I know it depends on the mod, but maybe it consumes a lot of energy)

SonicBacon

I can confirm that this is an amazing device that works really well with multiple materials. My preference has been to use whole nugs with it, occasionally running some old style black hash pressed in to a rolled up screen, the results have been highly enjoyable.

I have been testing it for a few weeks now and have genuinely been having a hard time pulling any other vapes in to service since it arrived. It really is something special, like a temperature controlled Vaponic with super satisfying results.

I hope that doesn’t sound hyperbolic because this thing is the real deal, and even though it is a 510 device, it has been very easy to set up and get running.

I would not hesitate to recommend this one, I can’t say enough how much I am enjoying it. You really have outdone yourself @funkyjunky

almost there

Thank you! Seems like you can use a glass tube with the revolve spiral condenser or something like that as a cooling unit :D (or not, you know it better than me xdd)

and how long the battery last? (I know it depends on the mod, but maybe it consumes a lot of energy)
There’s certainly going to be a big market for custom stems and cooling tech. I mostly prefer to take big rips in the bong.

I currently have my unit attached to a P80. With a fully charged Molice 28A I get 4 stems/bowls.

ohmygodimsohigh

I forgot to post a picture earlier, this has been my favourite way to roast, on a triple battery DNA mod with this nectar collector stem (shown) or a dry hydrotube.

Whoa I love that!!!
I've been using the ball stem quite a bit, but I bet a dry hydrotube would make the vapor smoother

I love the vapor from this thing, it's like the Anvil and Danivape had a baby with Arizer, and then Ralph raised the baby.

Oden

I can confirm that this is an amazing device that works really well with multiple materials. My preference has been to use whole nugs with it, occasionally running some old style black hash pressed in to a rolled up screen, the results have been highly enjoyable.

I have been testing it for a few weeks now and have genuinely been having a hard time pulling any other vapes in to service since it arrived. It really is something special, like a temperature controlled Vaponic with super satisfying results.

I hope that doesn’t sound hyperbolic because this thing is the real deal, and even though it is a 510 device, it has been very easy to set up and get running.

I would not hesitate to recommend this one, I can’t say enough how much I am enjoying it. You really have outdone yourself @funkyjunky
Congratulations on your acquisition 🤟.
Could it work exclusively with bud nuggets?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes this is the one I have been testing the past month, arrived quicker than anything else in only 6 days without tracking from Switzerland to California before the new year! Oh and everyone will want one...
PXL-20221227-233215877.jpg

Was able to rely on it, the vapor is something else with this hybrid system, FW7 is a close comparison although this is quite different with the narrow glass tube chambers and a bit more capable... One of the strongest vapor signatures with this type of heating, running mine much lower temp than most others, works well with grounds of any consistency and whole nugs (better with thinner dryer ones as super dense and moist that are not thinned out especially used at upper temps sooner could roast the outside more than the inside, I have crumbled those up to then continue vaping with a screen, but with the right low temp step I can fully extract a good little nug/s without issue)
PXL-20230101-222521010.jpg

I find it can be quite harsh, so I have been using water a lot, but especially with whole nugs of good shit taking those first hits dry through a hook are just mouth-watering... I've done direct draw with a bent beaded stem as well, even on demand can work! It retains heat very well, so many variables!
PXL-20230104-092910615.jpg

I have more videos I can share soon when I get a chance, I posted a teaser without the BAK visible in the cheap glass thread yesterday... I also have a more proper 18 mm glass WPA (what comes with it is silicone to use with 14 and 18 mm easily) coming from my man @GoodVibesBoro so I am excited for that as it also has a couple cooling pearls with spikes. He has three dry pearled cooling stems available if anyone is interested to hit him up... Look, just so much heat here:
PXL-20221229-045244862.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

As for concentrates, how do you keep them from melting down onto the heater screen?

There is no heater screen, it's not like the tetra, the heater surrounds the chamber, if you are using concentrate they will be upside down in use, so you put them on top of a nug or in steel mesh or rayon hemp fiber what have you... If you are using the BAK banger it is like the old Cloud Evo bangers, he loads the bottom of the dish through a little hole in the side, vapor comes out the top (need to be using it with a whip if it does not have a U-turn WPA attached) a lot of people are twaxing mixing concentrate with their herbs, I don't like to do this as the herbs get overcooked while the concentrate is still keeps kicking out vapor, but it is very nice with low temps, I even bought some of those infused moon rocks to try with it successfully (nugs soaked in oil and rolled in kief) and what works really well is just scraping the pure golden honey oil from the tube of your BAK stem chamber pathway, wiping it on a nug before stuffing it in to bake away... Bakes All Kinds :tup:

Last edited:

SonicBacon

Congratulations on your acquisition 🤟.
Could it work exclusively with bud nuggets?
It sounds like Shit Snacks provided a great answer to this question, but I can confirm that yes you could run just nuggets if you like, as I do 90% of the time. I usually put 1-3 little popcorn nugs in the stem and I never find the need to stir the load.

The extraction has been very thorough ime with whole nugs but the end deeper in the oven finishes a bit faster than it does at the pinch point. The stem stays much cleaner with whole nugs compared to ground, I just blow out the spent load and very occasionally wipe inside the stem with a qtip. I have not had to clean the oven yet but it will be super simple just swabbing the glass tube since there is no exposed coil in the airpath.

This thing is a beast to twax with, and you can use a little vape cotton as a screen if you want to do straight wax.

That’s probably more answer than you were looking for but I blame the Bak effect for that.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
just saw this
Not sure if you saw but Ralph announced it and started a thread here:
hello everyone!

very happy to introduce this most recent project:

the BAK heating system, Bake All Kinds

variant BAKx for 510

1671651902630.jpg

• works for flower (ground and whole), hash, concentrates, mix
  • all glass vapor path
  • glass or metal bowl for flower
  • banger for concentrates (hybrid dabs)
  • ~30seconds heatup time
  • emergency eject always possible to cool down the bowl by removing the heater

bakcapbowl.png

Troy from 420vapezone.com was kind enough to help with the launch and set up a page for BAKx including a first look video:

https://420vapezone.com/lamart-bakx-vape-for-hash-whole-nug/

the build is quicker than tetra p80s for those wondering but supply will still be limited.

Pricing
acrylic pouring CHF 185.-
solid woods start at CHF 200.- (summer)

a small number of units will drop in february with more tetra p80s make sure you are on the notification list if you are interested: http://eepurl.com/h356jv

there are about 20 units already in the wild and i will let some testers give their input and more info.

thank you very much for looking!

pop.jpg

for @Ramahs and everyone else of course!

Top Bottom