Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

coolbreeze

PXL-20220616-053233398.jpg
Is that a whale bong? Far fuckin' out!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is that a whale bong? Far fuckin' out!

Yeah! From Jeremy Smith on Instagram he makes these (and other awesome stuff including other animals) regularly and sells them for very reasonable prices! (a lot of his stuff gets bought by HeadyFatCats who then auction it off, often goes for even cheaper there) in a variety of colors... Mine is a bit unique since it is a shorter fatter curvier whale, which is why I jumped on it lol his taller ones look great too, he can do a custom 14 mm one if you want, though it will be larger and cost more of course!

damn, thats an impressive collection :bowdown:

Thanks dude, this is not even the collection, just what's on part of the table haha, these two pieces with these mouthpieces are a go-to though, plus some other mouthpiece options and plenty of other glass pieces I assure you, messy collection :tup:

when my wife looked at it she thought I was looking at somebodies sex toy assortiment :D

They are dimpled for my cooling pleasure :rofl:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

You need a Dreamwood Goblin gn0ckoff (dimpled for your heating pleasure) for the other end of your bong!

Haha cool, I didn't know Dreamwood was making those now, fun name, actually have those parts (and more) already so I could do it, I just don't like that style of vape, I never know how long to heat it and it is always scary feeling like it's going to break, or be too hot to then combust my herb lol

coolbreeze

Haha cool, I didn't know Dreamwood was making those now, fun name, actually have those parts (and more) already so I could do it, I just don't like that style of vape, I never know how long to heat it and it is always scary feeling like it's going to break, or be too hot to then combust my herb lol
That one takes a lot of torching! They also have some, like, custom DLXs with a small g0blin heater in place of the intake tube. Haven't got one yet, but...I won't be able to resist forever.

Shit Snacks

That one takes a lot of torching! They also have some, like, custom DLXs with a small g0blin heater in place of the intake tube. Haven't got one yet, but...I won't be able to resist forever.

Oh that sounds like a cool way to do it actually, Yeah I think it would be cool if you could put an enail coil on it instead, but that wouldn't heat the whole thing enough, so you'd have to wrap it with like a steel mesh heating element, but it could create a beastly portable cloud evo type heater... Anyway back on topic, I am happy that I never bought any enail thing since the Atlas is plenty effective for me with VVPS instead!

coolbreeze

Oh that sounds like a cool way to do it actually, Yeah I think it would be cool if you could put an enail coil on it instead, but that wouldn't heat the whole thing enough, so you'd have to wrap it with like a steel mesh heating element, but it could create a beastly portable cloud evo type heater... Anyway back on topic, I am happy that I never bought any enail thing since the Atlas is plenty effective for me with VVPS instead!
And gorgeous.

Shit Snacks

Could Ed's standard log controllers be used on the Atlas, rather than a VVPS? I ask because itd be nice to run the Atlas off some lithium batteries outside etc..
https://edstnt.com/collections/woodscents-accessories/products/woodscents-traveling-light-controller

No because that just looks like a dimmer, not an actual VVPS? Doubt that'd work...

However if you want a mobile log like this, check out the upcoming Zenith, that is IDB's log design that can connect to 510 mod boxes for battery powered portable use :tup:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I just wanted to let every one know what was going on. I had a fuse blow in my lathe after I finally got glass FML!! So I had some sent from MN, and they dropped them off somewhere in Minnesota instead of delivering to me in South Dakota. I’m frantically searching for a fuse while I have some others order that are set for next week but I’m still hunting high and low for a faster shipped possibly overnight for the fuse. Currently waiting for a local electrician in my town to check because he thinks there might be one in his storage.
The fuse is F10AL250V the 20mm length fuse
Soonest prime deleivery is next week on Thursday which I have ordered also, but if any one has one of these fuses and is willing to send it overnight I will gladly compensate for the time to take it to the post office and I will buy the label for shipping and send via email.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
The fuse was not the answer the board fried the moment my electrician friend fired it up. Luckily I found a lathe I can purchase about an hour or so out of town that I’m just waiting for a meet up time tomorrow so I can go get it. I’m trying everything possible to get back to work ASAP and will keep every one updated as I learn more myself tomorrow.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Lathe is now operational. I was able run a couple test parts just as the sun went down so I have to shut down because of city ordinances. I will be working on the lathe tomorrow, thinking I might live stream and Jam out tomorrow if any one wants to join

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
OHMYGODICANNOTBEMATUREANDPATIENTMUCHLONGER!

Every fibre of my being is in a tizzy with anticipation for the Atlas. Sleep’s been especially hard to come by, it’s mainly down to this recurring dream. I wouldn’t call it a nightmare exactly but it is fairly disconcerting since it’s always exactly the same and I’m very upset in the dream. I don’t put much stock in dreams having deep meaning or spiritual significance and wouldn’t normally seek outside analysis or interpretation but I trust you guys and this thread is a safe space, so here it is:

I’m walking in a little forest that’s outside my village when I notice there’s a sloth wearing a tie-dye, just hanging in a tree and hitting a Heavy Atlas exactly like the one I’ve got on order. This strikes me as odd for a couple of reasons, sloths not being native to England for a start and I’m pretty sure the shirt is one of mine. I’m not 100% certain though and don’t want to falsely accuse him, not least because I also notice his three-inch velociraptor claws. I say hello and ask how the vape’s hitting and if he would mind if I had a hit as I’m waiting on one like his. He doesn’t say a word, just stares at me with those droopy eyes.

So I mind my own and move along but that’s when I realise I’m actually on one of those people-mover treadmills and the background is like from an old movie, painted scenes on massive scrolls to create the illusion of movement. And every so often, there’s another sloth wearing what appears to be a different piece of my wardrobe and vaping with my Atlas. Plus I get a strong certainty that somehow it’s the same sloth every time and no matter how many times I ask nicely, the motherfucker never shares!

Then I jerk awake suddenly and the realisation that I still don’t have an Atlas slowly sinks in. What do y’all think it might mean? :haw:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
So yeah guys, about my dream post: I thought it was obvious it was in jest but if it wasn’t, please let me clarify how I really feel. I was just high and being silly with words~ hope no one thought I was seriously upset, suppose I kinda count on everyone here knowing I’m just an idiot goofing around. I forget that y’all don’t get my tone and see my smile.

In all honesty, I don’t think it’s even past the estimated wait time yet for my Atlas and that’s not taking all the events of the last couple of months into account. And I always plan on additional time when ordering stuff because my US post situation isn’t like most people, delivery for anything USPS always takes longer. I love the anticipation of waiting on a package!

But I have actually been thinking a lot about our favourite sloth recently outside of any vape or glass context. Even though he recently moved his entire life from one end of the country to the other and has been subjected to all kinds of bullshit that’s been out of his control, he’s continued to do an amazing job communicating and staying positive. Idk how he’s keeping a smile on his face and that patented iDB zen perspective, I mean I’ve got an idea :haw: but still… it’s really freakin amazing all that he’s achieved with Cloud Connoisseur in a relatively short time.

edited to finish a sentence

Last edited:
Top Bottom