• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are you using the wooden bowl with an additional metal screen? Because the Glas bowl spells shit snacks If you dont with a jhook

You are supposed to put a rimmed basket screen in the bottom of the chalice bowl to catch debris that goes through the honeycomb screen, it fits securely in the 18mm male joint and works well, though you need to use a chunkier coarse grind to prevent more debris from going through the holes... It is tough to find a flat steel mesh screen that can fit securely on top of the honeycomb screens, I've tried using a few different sizes but they do move around unfortunately...

Thats what i was asking. The glass holes in the chalice bowl seem too wide to use them without an additional metal screen. Im considering ordering a wooden bowl

Yes the wooden bowl just uses a 5/8 inch screen, eventually there will be a glass version like this as well, I mean that is how I use my TAG 18 female to 14 male adapter bowl though it is smaller... Anyway yes, that is why we are highly recommending the wooden bowl, boss man got it because I pushed him to it, it is the perfect size and shape for simple even extraction with any load size any grind size really

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Shit Snacks also hooked me up with one of his flawed Dhgate j-hooks and it works a treat with the Atlas. Great draw, excellent flavor, and too easy to just put the bowl on a bubbler whenever you like
PXL-20220530-212356558-PORTRAIT-4.jpg

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I have been meaning to write something up for awhile about the atlas but it has taken me a considerable amount of time to have put usage time on my unit. I don't use the atlas a lot, and that's not from a lack of trying.

It an extremely effective extractor, where I will pack a single bowl and rip it once. It's like a scene from a cartoon where you rip it and your eyes go crossed and just slip off. It fits a role that it really made for itself, the night-cap-capper. If anything else isn't doing the job I bust out the atlas get me there.

I really recommend the wooden bowl as others have mentioned, it is an overall nicer experience than the stock glass bowl.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey guys ❤️ Currently waiting on glass for the remaining pre orders on all halo and atlas + for the first drop (hopefully, last time I didn’t get as much as I would have liked due to his personal reasons and life)
Have a few more orders that will have tracking sent out tomorrow ❤️

A new wood I will be introducing with the drop is nargusta burl ❤️ pretty excited about it and hope for it to become a normal offer.

Just copied this from Halo thread for any with interest in upcoming Atlas drops or those who might be waiting for one they’ve ordered. Not that I give a fuck, personally. Whatever, whenever- that’s what I say, the way some of you get excited over waiting for your latest vape is :mental:. I can’t be arsed about getting a new toy, I’m not a child and this ain’t Christmas. Haven’t even thought about the Atlas since I paid, frankly. Some of y’all need to grow up!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Hey guys I just saw a video posted up by troy exclusively with my vape he broke a few months ago and his valid FP affiliate code... I have since started adding mesh, @bossman atlas shows up on here and you can see it on his, to further protect glass and have had no issues since and have yet for one to fail. If this is a concern of yours and yours doesn’t have mesh (the mesh stops balls from falling into the where the joint attaches to the tubing at the widest part of the joint to protect during thermal expansion , please reach out in a DM and we can get you all fixed up and updated. If not I will still honor warranty as always ❤️

Edit- warranty on thermal expansion break please don’t drop it and try to claim warranty. All thermal expansion breaks had the same break/crack to them ❤️

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I just saw a video posted up by troy exclusively with my vape he broke a few months ago and his valid FP affiliate code...

Wow, he basically said the Atlas is dangerous because he got an early defective one (free? maybe he paid) and likely did not even follow instructions using it at all... Why would he not just have it replaced, why would he not go to you directly?... Oh because he then pushed people to buying the flower pot instead, so he can take a piece of the profit...? Wow what a class act, nice to see that he supports startup vape innovators and is not just pushing affiliate links to line his own pockets, oh wait... :rolleyes::disgust:

To be fair, I've still never tried any flower pot product, but the atlas is my go-to heavy, I support cloud connoisseur as a company, a brand, and a person, but I also really believe in the product! -- My first one had the cracking issue, since I am careful using things as instructed, was not worried and it was not so bad that any hot balls went anywhere, seems very unlikely with this design in fact, especially with the redesign. My replacement atlas does not even have the new steel mesh, it was built slightly different, with different non-defective glass, and more carefully so I do not have any concerns about it breaking again at all...

So in my mind there is nothing to worry about even more so with the current atlas that are shipping like the one bossman has, even more precautions have been taken to prevent any potential breakage, smart evolving design, while I think the number that had broken previously is a small percentage probably... Shame on Troy for not sharing the full picture with his (somehow, for reasons I do not fully understand, though he has a history of being helpful) large loyal following, I already wasn't such a fan of his video and vape style, but now I genuinely distrust him completely... Especially if this was somehow related to spite for you like giving away your simrell gear or something, which we'll never know, but with those affiliate links and constant vocal promotion, it is hard to ignore and consider simple coincidence? :suspicious::shrug:

Anyway apologies if I went a bit off topic, people get a bit riled up when their favorite products are unjustly maligned in public, so at least this demonstrates how much I love this product... I would choose this over any other ball vape (likely any other injector vape) not that I have tried all of them, but from research and experience, still confident Atlas is a fantastic option for most anyone!

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Thank you brother. The video was extremely cringe and seemed very shill to be honest. I felt something like that video was coming and quit tagging him a bit back in any post and removed his stickers so they won’t be in any more videos.
When he told me about his breakage that happened, I offered him a zenith as replacement with it being a metal chamber.
So in a sense he paid for his upcoming Zenith, I don’t expect much for reviews or anything especially if he can’t break it 🤣🤣🤣 gotta remember he lives off people buying what he’s affiliated to.
I did entertain the idea of affiliating but never did. I refuse to pay for reviews, and positive attention from any one guy. I have decided the Cloud Connoisseur will be an affiliate free company and will not support or acknowledge any reviewers asking for an affiliate or paid review.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah, typically my preferences and Troy's don't align so I pretty much ignore his reviews. But this is way beyond acceptable.

I haven't seen the video about the Atlas, but I have seen Troy break, drop, and ruin many things accidentally on Instagram. The dude is just not careful. Anyway I was pretty much done with him anyway. Good call going affiliate free.

PDX MALE

absolutely, Troy's probably so stoned he can't read the directions, and reading before doing isn't really in his wheelhouse anyway : )

PDX MALE,
Reactions: Planck

Shit Snacks

absolutely, Troy's probably so stoned he can't read the directions, and reading before doing isn't really in his wheelhouse anyway : )

Ha well to be fair these haven't been coming with a manual yet... @iDRINKBLEACH I forget did you post the updated first use instructions for this and Halo yet here?? Or the website, instagram, or maybe you have started to include a little card recently...?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Troy has done shit like that before yeah. Hopefully Hanlon's razor obtains.

My experience with iDB has been great. My olive Atlas has the mesh installed like the new ones he makes now. It's my favorite plug-in vape and just feels like endless, easy power with a lovely ritual.

I've been in the 11.8 to 12V range lately and couldn't ask for better performance. Quick, even extraction on the inline. I'd encourage anyone to go full Gandalf with an Atlas on one of the cheap Dhgate hooks.

CIVILIZED
PXL-20220604-195202376-2.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Ha well to be fair these haven't been coming with a manual yet... @iDRINKBLEACH I forget did you post the updated first use instructions for this and Halo yet here?? Or the website, instagram, or maybe you have started to include a little card recently...?
It’s all digital,a link is being sent with every order and I did update the instructions for the changes that have been made

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I may have seen this “Troy” you speak of a total of 2 times. Now there will not be a third. Brother Bleach makes functioning art and quite well. If he makes it I will buy it. All of it eventually. It is my favorite gear now. I do have a B0 and B1 and they are not art to me. Also don’t think stamped steel is art but that’s just me. Atlas beats them all to me with plenty of flavor and a kick to the face. Cloud Connoisseur and @iDRINKBLEACH keep on doin whatcha doing 👍

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeah, I remember when NV/CH had some big drama with Troy over losing his % or something, idk. It was like the third self-inflicted show-my-ass from Edwin and since I’ve never paid attention to Troy’s opinion, I refused to care. Grown men airing their dirty laundry online for their fans was super cringe but certain folks love that shit. I don’t understand why anyone would think social-media “reviewers” can be trusted, given their obvious financial motivations plus there’s the weird celeb-influencer vibes created by their need for ever more content to be consumed for clicks & cash.

So now these days, I really only want to support good guys - small shops & kind individuals, fellow enthusiasts. That’s what initially sold me on the Atlas, the maker. He’s been a genuine FC good guy long before he had anything to sell and that’s what made me look into his stuff. The fact he conducts business like a professional and not a half-assed stoner is simply a bonus in this industry! :haw: The good guys don’t have to resort to affiliates for excellent word-of-mouth imo.

EDIT: having said all that, I will expect some kind of kick-back for the sincere endorsement @iDRINKBLEACH :evil:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Yeah, I remember when NV/CH had some big drama with Troy over losing his % or something, idk. It was like the third self-inflicted show-my-ass from Edwin and since I’ve never paid attention to Troy’s opinion, I refused to care. Grown men airing their dirty laundry online for their fans was super cringe but certain folks love that shit. I don’t understand why anyone would think social-media “reviewers” can be trusted, given their obvious financial motivations plus there’s the weird celeb-influencer vibes created by their need for ever more content to be consumed for clicks & cash.

So now these days, I really only want to support good guys - small shops & kind individuals, fellow enthusiasts. That’s what initially sold me on the Atlas, the maker. He’s been a genuine FC good guy long before he had anything to sell and that’s what made me look into his stuff. The fact he conducts business like a professional and not a half-assed stoner is simply a bonus in this industry! :haw: The good guys don’t have to resort to affiliates for excellent word-of-mouth imo.

EDIT: having said all that, I will expect some kind of kick-back for the sincere endorsement @iDRINKBLEACH :evil:
Thank you so much brother ❤️❤️❤️ I try to do my best as a new business owner, it is very new territory to the wife and myself. I truly just love this stuff and happen to have a natural nact for art.

It’s my bday today. ❤️

Hitting an atlas right now watching stranger things. Good fn times with the wife

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Just here to pour out so love.

I love my Atlas and the process of receiving it. I had a cracked unit and got it taken care of immediately! I asked to keep the old handle on the reworked unit and he was able to...even though I assume it was a lot more work.

Time estimates are that exactly...estimates. IDB was fully available the entire process, answering questions and engaging in small talk. The time to get the unit took awhile but I really appreciated the process and personal touch of engaging directly with the creator.

I am out camping right now, and I am beyond excited to get home to burn down with my atlas.

Happy Birthday 🎈

Last edited:

RELAX

My experience with iDB has been great. My olive Atlas has the mesh installed like the new ones he makes now. It's my favorite plug-in vape and just feels like endless, easy power with a lovely ritual.
Did you install the new mesh yourself? How is the new mesh different than the original?

RELAX,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Did you install the new mesh yourself? How is the new mesh different than the original?
He didn’t. The mesh increased performance from required volts from 13v max to 12v max. It also prevents balls from stacking awkward in the widest part of the injector tip where it joints into tubing, that was causing issues with thermal expansion

Shit Snacks

He has one of the latest units, that's why it has the new mesh, there is no upgrading old units yourself here... The old units did not have the mesh (aside from just the screen) at all (but Halo did/does) so perfect solution

Top Bottom