• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ascent Vaporizer by DaVinci

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
It pleases me to announce the newest product to the DaVinci brand…the Ascent Vaporizer.

While the DaVinci was built with rugged portability in mind, the Ascent transcends vaporizers into a new realm. Ascent sets the standard in portable vaporizers by offering the purest air path, stylish lifestyle based designs and encompassing all of the benefits of portability that the DaVinci brand is known for.

Meticulous detail was taken in every step from selecting the glass-lined ceramic bowl, which radiates heat evenly, to the dual-mouth piece, allowing the personal vaporizer to be shared, all the way to the different skins reflective to the user’s lifestyle.

Eradicating the competition, the Ascent eliminates the need for an immediate power source with our 3+ hour battery life and convenient car charging option. The Ascent is also the first portable vaporizer to boast an all glass air path, lending to pure vaporization with the utmost efficiency, inspired by the advanced technological componentry.

all-3-designs-1.0edit.jpg

Features:

All Glass Vapor Path
Glass Lined Ceramic Heating Element
Precision Digital Temperature Control (0-430F)
3+ Hour Battery Life
Functional OLED Display (Personal Vape Cycles, Programmable Motion Timer)
Patented Dual Mouthpiece
Unique Designs to fit every lifestyle
Size: 4.47" (119.36mm) tall, 2.24" (56.85mm) across and 1.03" (26.04mm) wide.
Weight: 6.8 oz
Av Heat Up Time: 55 sec

Current Designs Available:

Burl Wood with Black Aluminum Sides
Croc Skin Pattern Printed Leather with Silver Aluminum Sides
Black Rubberized with Black Aluminum Sides

Functionality:

Usable for herbs, soft oils, hard oils and glycerol liquids.

For a complete list of features and more information, please visit: http://vaporpedia.com/wiki/Ascent or check out our site at http://www.davincivaporizer.com/ascent-vaporizer-by-davinci/

Thank you to the FC community for all of your input into the final designs and accessories! It's so much more fun to build a community inspired vape. We really do hope that you enjoy the experience.

We will start shipping very soon, so stay tuned!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
This whole time I was positive that I wanted the burlwood even before it was that wood, and that picture you posted in your post DV completely turned me around! It's stealth all the way now!

artist

livin'in vapooodia
hi DaVinci, very interested in the new ascent, do you already know when you are starting shipping to europe or is it possible to buy from your site as "eu citizen" and also is it possible to receive an eu-adapter for the powerplug, in case i would order directly from your us-site? thank you for response :-)

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Congrats, Da Vinci...can't wait to place my order!:)

Shrike,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
This whole time I was positive that I wanted the burlwood even before it was that wood, and that picture you posted in your post DV completely turned me around! It's stealth all the way now!

Funny, I originally didn't like the burl wood...too "manly", the croc was my favorite, but the more and more I look at it...well, it has now become my favorite. Everyone has black vapes, so seems boring, but it does feel nice in the hand.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm excited! Ready to order! (Is everyone that pre-registered going to receive an "order e-mail?" ... forgive me if this has already been asked)

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
After that picture I'm so torn.. they all are a work of art in their own way... its like what is better the Mona lisa, starry night or the last supper

Its going to be a tough decision to say the least

MidwestBeast,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I wish they all had black sides instead of the silver but such is life.
Congrats DV on finally getting to the release point:clap: .

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Burl for me. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!
Did I mention I can't wait???

Jill NYC,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer

Wish I could like this more than once....

Anywho....

I am desperately curious on whether this unit can milk a tube or not; how would it do against a mobius with almost 0 drag? If it can milk the tube, how does it do against a pax, inhalater, MiniVap, Solo, ect? I am hoping that this thing can keep up with my glass....

P.S Haven't seen any posts about this, but then again, I am always medicated while lurking... :mmmm:

hellomyfrients

I am desperately curious on whether this unit can milk a tube or not; how would it do against a mobius with almost 0 drag? If it can milk the tube, how does it do against a pax, inhalater, MiniVap, Solo, ect? I am hoping that this thing can keep up with my glass....
TheHerbalReview posted a Mobius video in the pre-order thread... here.

Has anybody given concentrates a thorough look yet? I'd guess that's next on the "major things to be reviewed" list.

hellomyfrients,
Reactions: poonman

Nunavut Tripper

Thanks for the info DaVinci

Will everyone who pre registered be getting an E-mail with an offer to purchase ?

I like the burl wood one myself. I didn't like the look in the photos but when I had one in my hand at TY Expo I decided it was the one I wanted.

rsqemt911

Just reviewed a new update from GV:

Dear XXXXXXXXX,

Once again, I want to personally thank you for choosing Got Vape as your Ascent Vaporizer Supplier. We know that you are counting the days until the initial release of this quality unit.

It is our goal to never mismanage your expectations as a valued customer; therefore I want to give you the latest update.

The manufacturer has informed us that the first shipment is now in the staging phase; and we are currently looking forward to the arrival date in our facilities.

In order to be completely transparent with you; we are now eagerly anticipating our shipment from the manufacturer. However, we do value you as a member of the Got Vape Family and I would like to extend a special offer on behalf of everyone at Got Vape for your continued support.

We created the XXXXXX Promo Code for you to use on a future Ascent Spare Parts or GotVape Accessories such as our collection of grinders, pokers, and storage containers.

I hope this additional special offer, in conjunction with your free water tool attachment, serves as an indication of our commitment to you as a loyal customer.

If this does not satisfy your needs, we can refund your money and you will be available to purchase your Ascent at a future time. I am certain that this will be worth the wait as the release date is near.

Please reply back to me at your earliest convenience so that we can make the necessary arrangements.

Sincerely,

Nano Donlin

Got Vape Customer Care

rsqemt911,

Yoshimattsu

I think I'm gonna go with the Burl Wood, really tough choice, but MAN that wood looks slick!

Yoshimattsu,
Top Bottom