Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
the ob said:
momofthegoons said:
I don't know if you remember me saying once that I would like to have a Zap for every room in the house? :D

I do. now is the time. get on board the train :)

Oh don't you worry about me ob.... :lol: I'm on board. Just biding my time...

why do I feel like you are up to something? :brow: I am going to see a post someday where you say you have just ordered 20 or something like that to leave me in the dust!

the ob,

Rick

Zapman
Well heck. Might as well throw a log or two on the fire.
012.jpg

5 Myrtles on bottom, Cherry on top.
All out today.

Rick,

kewpcer

Order placed. That Myrtle is looking goooood. Rick I couldn't find a place to mention FC to get my free stem. You want me to email you?

kewpcer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
kewpcer, if you already placed your order, you need to email Rick. The place to mention it is in the comments section of the order form. Just reference your order and let him know.

ob.....maybe you are just getting to know me better? :cool: Time will tell... :lol:

That myrtle Zap on the bottom right is gorgeous. Almost looks spalted.

momofthegoons,

SirElton

My my my those are beauties, Rick! I am extra excited knowing that one of them is all mine. My birthday on Saturday will be a Zapday indeed. :)

SirElton,

kewpcer

Email sent.

And to add my :2c: to the debate... Having a Zap already doesn't seem to sooth the anticipation much. I just can't wait to have discrete couch and desk units. I may even have to name them, a la Vito.

Maybe Barnaby Jones and Matlock...

Beavis and Butthead...

Fog Marley and Ziggy Starmist...

Plenty of time to cook something up til then... hehe.

PS! Thanks for the reply mom ;)

kewpcer,

SirElton

kewpcer said:
Email sent.

And to add my :2c: to the debate... Having a Zap already doesn't seem to sooth the anticipation much. I just can't wait to have discrete couch and desk units. I may even have to name them, a la Vito.

Maybe Barnaby Jones and Matlock...

Beavis and Butthead...

Fog Marley and Ziggy Starmist...

Plenty of time to cook something up til then... hehe.

All of them are great names, but hats off to "Ziggy Starmist" :)

I shall be naming mine as well and I already have a name picked out. Since I am a huge Harry Potter nerd, and this beauty is made of Myrtlewood, only one name is proper in my eyes... Moaning Myrtle :cool:

SirElton,

RumbleShorts

Coming out of the shadows & lurking no more.
Hello!
Ive been lurking these threads for a few weeks and cannot thank you all enough for the advise and tips you provide to a new vaporist.
I was lucky enough to find FC prior to purchasing my first Vap, the MLB. I have the PA & WP attachments ( I love it!) I am still learning how to make the most out of it. But, It has opened my eyes to the sweet tasting world of non combustion.
I am about ready to pull the trigger on a zap just waiting for some funds to clear ( being on disability takes some adjusting $$ wise) hopefully within the next week or so.

I had a unique experience this weekend, I hoped to share. Out camping with the family for the first time since my diagnosis and receiving my Med Card. I was able to spend some quality time with my father who has been combusting for 40+ years. I spent some time going over my limited understanding of vaping then on to a LB demo and session. It was a great time, he had a lot of questions, I had a few answers all of which came from you all on this board. The funny thing was, during the hour or so we spent going over the LB in the back of my head all I could think about was how much better an intro would it have be if I had a Zap!
I am really looking forward to becoming part of the family.

A special call out to Vitolo for providing so many great links for accessories & products (I have used a few of them) and know that if you post then its a good item, deal and company. Youre an inspiration and youre creativity is amazing!

And to Mom, you have to be the kindest hearted person to consistently provide such thoughtful responses to everyone no matter how inexperienced. Thank you!

NYC & Iwein, thanks for sharing your perspectives always helpful & always with an edge.

The OB, thank you for your even handed assessments and observations.

Rick & Zaplady, I have been extremely impressed with the way you choose to run your business and very much look forward to becoming a customer when able.

Ill be on the board sucking up as much information as possible and if you all dont mind droping a few questions now and again.

RumbleShorts,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
Those units look beautiful. And knowing I ordered a myrtle with no light, its either one of those two OR possibly the one that doesnt have a mugshot.. the one that got away, the experimental :o

I would say the excitement is eating me up (it is), but its always nice to see the small updates that come from zapville showing us how quickly all is moving along. The next couple days will be the hardest im sure, but when im holding her, the wait will all be worth it.

Whos all ready to get some zaps!!? :D

HighSti,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I am guessing that cherry is mine.

Pretty sure that has to be the case.

rumbleshorts, welcome. let us know if you need anything. That is the first time in my life someone called me evenhanded! I appreciate it. I try to not stir stuff up online. People can get crazy!

the ob,

Nycdeisel

Wow, RubleShorts, that was quite the coming out :cool:

Its great that you have read, done your research and even lurked for a while! and that you have finally made a decision, and while the MFLB is great and I do love mine, a log vape is just a very different kind of vape, and you are sure to enjoy it if you have come this far! :)
Thanks for the kind words with an edge :D

Nycdeisel,

stinkbud

Ack, just checked the date of my order and it was on 8/2...oh well looks like I am going in the next batch. Too bad, I love the looks of those lightless myrtles as well as that cherry.

Oh well, the wait continues.

stinkbud,

Rick

Zapman
ob
Wrong. You are second in the next batch, due to ship Wednesday for a Friday arrival. Good deal, eh?
HighSti
Gimme a clue. Did you get a shipping notice today?
RumbleShorts
Thanks for your nice intro to FC on our thread. Glad to see you here in Zapville. Send me an Email. Maybe we can help a card carrying guy with a Dad who who has been combusting 40+ years get a Zap a bit sooner.
SirElton
Lower left.....I think......
stinkbud
Lower right........I think......

Damn! Those were/are some hot logs!
Edit for:
Good to see you lwein. Whadya think? BTW, you were getting a compliment methinks. You know that, right?
Stinkbud
All six in the next batch were ordered 8/2. But then we are done with 8/2. And double check your Email today.......maybe??

Rick,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
rick, I did not get a shipping notice. does that mean im potentially in the next batch?

HighSti,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Rick said:
ob
Wrong. You are second in the next batch, due to ship Wednesday for a Friday arrival. Good deal, eh?
HighSti
Gimme a clue. Did you get a shipping notice today?
RumbleShorts
Thanks for your nice intro to FC on our thread. Glad to see you here in Zapville. Send me an Email. Maybe we can help a card carrying guy with a Dad who who has been combusting 40+ years get a Zap a bit sooner.
SirElton
Lower left.....I think......
stinkbud
Lower right........I think......

Damn! Those were/are some hot logs!
Edit for:
Good to see you lwein. Whadya think? BTW, you were getting a compliment methinks. You know that, right?
Stinkbud
All six in the next batch were ordered 8/2. But then we are done with 8/2. And double check your Email today.......maybe??

cool. I am obviously not in a huge hurry as I seem to have some to tide me over in the meantime! I look forward to getting whatever you pick for me........

the ob,

RumbleShorts

Thank you for the kind welcome,
I was able to place my order tonight. Now the waiting game begins! I know it will be a rough week but, hopefully the LB will pull me through.

Iwien hope I didn't cause any offense, I simply meant that you and NYC seem to have a different perspective than some of the other folks on the the board and your comments take my thoughts down paths that I would not have gone alone. :)

I went with the MyrtleZap with SS & LED, I am looking forward to the blue glow lighting up my work area.

Cheers to all on the board and I hope the next few days are filled with good vibes and productive work for Rick.

RumbleShorts,

kewpcer

24/7 Zap users I have a question for you... How long does a polish last on your Zap? My Walnut seems to cook the polish back out in about a day or so, therefor most of the time mine runs unpolished.

Second question...

Does a polished zap run hotter? Anecdotaly I feel like mine does, however this could be placebo effect from the expression of love that is polishing your Zap. There seems to be some merit to this, as polishing a zap effectively reduces exterior surface area with a insulating substance.

kewpcer,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Will happily be joining the line of eager vaporizer enthusiasts waiting on the shiny new zaps!!
Oh yeah!!! It certainly does feel like counting down to Christmas like when I was a little lad! :D

psyshaman,

Farhank

Hey, what up. My first post in the forums. I generally chill in the chat.
That cherry zap with no led is mine for sure.
I definitely can't wait.

Farhank,

Nycdeisel

Hey rick, I just place my order for a SSS cherry zap, but Im not sure if it was the cherry zap that it said was backordered, anyway I sent you an email regarding some important info about my order.

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom