Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Awww! Happy birthday Vito!! You are a great addition to this forum :) Hope you have an awesome bday!

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Love it, and thanks guys! My wish is that everyone fill a stem today..
And when you do that 1st Zap hit.. remember your youth.
Remember the 1st "hit" you ever did.. think--- and compare what you thought you tasted then.
Look at your Zap.
Be happy that youth was once yours...
be happier that it has gone!
naughty-1.gif

Vitolo,

guardian

happy birthday vito! i just plugged my zap back in after a night of storms i didnt want to fry my only transformer. i still havnt given my sss zap the full test drive yet because of the smell coming from my heatport i took a few mouth puffs and can tell this walnut zap will produce enough vapor to fill a room , ok mayby a small room. but im still i bit edgy on inhaling into my lungs yet. the smell is similar to that of the lemon zapolish but yet very different . it could be the leads to the resistor still burning in but im still unsure. the first thing i smelled was the lemon zapolish after the first warmup the room smelled of it but then dissapated as the wood dried out, the body of my unit gets very hot as do all of them installed the old way probobly but no burning to speak of my test stem didnt even change from green to brown with the few "fake inhales" i took. will check on it after an hour or so as i polished the outside yesterday so it will stink of lemon in the back room for a bit. im thinking of making a more neutral based wax of my own as i dont prefer lemon or any smell coming from my zap, im still unsure why i got the bottle of lavender oil as i use it as a humidifier only and add water instead to the aroma cup. edit: btw thanks again for the aroma flower its the exact style i wanted with the triangle points and i didnt even ask for a style thanks again!

guardian,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Happy birthday Vitolo !!! I am a new member here but i have read your post since a while.. and all your contribution to the forum is a huge :). As I see how you are medicating you'll do another 60 for sure .... So happy happy times ahead :) .

Abysmal Vapor,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hell this is a better B.D. reception than I have ever had before. I shoulda joined sooner! ;)
(no... really- I love you guys... Thanks!)

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Lol...I cannot wait to see what Vito has in store for us with his new camera!

The absolute best of the day for you Vito. I just got where I was going and am going to dedicate all my stems this afternoon to youth remembered, youth appreciated, and maturity appreciated even more... :lol:

And, of course, a few of those stems will be toasting Vito's birthday (not that I need any excuse.. :p )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VITO!!!! :party:

momofthegoons,

kewpcer

After accidently posting this in the PD thread... Some days you just can't win...

Caterpillar battles! Starring Toad the Zap, Cherokee Purple maters, and Dipel!

myrtlemater.jpg

kewpcer,

HDLar

Happy B-Day Vito !!! Enjoy your day. I'll be doing a set of 3 with RockyBurl in your Honour

HDLar,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Congratulations on your new Zap kewpcer! Looks like you did a great job picking out the wood for it. :D

momofthegoons,

smartrott

Happy B-day Vitolo! Can't wait for the new camera shots.

By the way, My rockzap1 is doing great. I really am becoming attatched to it. It looks so damn good and works really well too.
The whole efficiency thing, I do have to get used to. But hey, thats just a shear matter of putting less in. If I put less gas in MY car, I can't go as far. For as much as I put in the zap, it really does amaze me on how much tasty vapor it will produce. With a full stem I will get 2 good rips and a little bit from the third pull. Sometimes I can only get one big rip and maybe a couple small ones. I am a newb at this, but won't be for long. :)

Nothins finer than zappin in north carolina!

smartrott,

SirElton

Happy Birthday Vitolo! I shall load a stem in your celebration, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid. Loved the video :)

SirElton,

Vitolo

Vaporist
UPS called :(
Can't deliver till tomorrow.
All good.. more wax time to prep the Zaps...
"OK Gals... everyone back to your trailers... MAKEUP!!!"
P.S. thanks guys. thanks a bunch.

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

hahaha, but sorry bout the mail, dont you have a dog that can bite that lazy mailman in the ass??

you are my favorite uncle Vito :D

have a 'zappy' birthday :lol: that was a good one!

Nycdeisel,
Happy Birthday Vitolo

Rick said:
bio, I suppose anything is possible but with our addition of the cotton 'plug' in the wood, the heater is stabilized even more. It cannot move nor can the wires(and glass) in the heatport. We also only insulate one wire coming from the heatport. The second wire touches the inner SS core and the heatport screen(and always has) so insulating it does no good.
Besides, as with traditional install log vapes and charring, any particle of anything that may exist at the bottom of our heatport must first be sucked through the SS screen(no screen on some log vapes) and then it would hit the stem tip contents, not your body.
We have examined several glass insulated heaters(since they come out so easily) an everything is good so far.

Yeah I know. I am just mad paranoid.

biojuggernaut,

RumbleShorts

Sent my girl back to Rick today. It was kinda tough to do, funny how these little things grow on you in such short period of time. I am looking at my desk and "her" space seems so dark and lonely now. Her LED really did light that area nicely. I'll miss her

Now I'll try and wait patiently while Rick works his magic. It's great to do business with a company run by people who genuinely care about their customers! Another example of why I always tell my Girls (real ones btw ages 9 & 4) to always try and give their business to the small/local companies and stay away from the mega-corps if possible.

RumbleShorts,

Nycdeisel

I agree completely RumbleShorts! It feels so much better to support people in this way, especially while knowing that these are made to order! Very good lesson for everyone, you are teaching the girls well!

have a good day everyone! its getting closer to that date that Im going home to be greeted by a new Zap!
:peace:

Nycdeisel,

kewpcer

Touching base on the RockZap1 performance.

Still running strong rick. It puts a tinge more brown on the ABV than my brass walnut unit. I'd say it's a few degrees warmer, but not much. When comparing them for hits... The RockZap is a little thicker and cleans the load of all it's goodies in one less hit on average than the brass zap. Otherwise, they're par. Like I said... just a smidge hotter.

As noted, it seems to retain heat better than the brass if I'm really wailing on it. I've had no issues in function at all yet. No rattles when cool, or anything. As for ergonomics. You're right on moving to the bottom loaded assembly. This design just won't do. It's too easy to let the side of a finger stray down in there and get a sting from it.

Happy camper so far.

kewpcer,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Glad to see the glass insulating beads and single entry point with stainless steel bottom washer is working well for you Rick. It seems like we are setting new standards for log style vaporizers. UD, MZ, and TT are the only ones with an all stainless steel air path in the vaporizer. Our customers should feel good about that. I'm sure your customers will be seeing stainless steel vapor tubes very soon. That will be another exciting day in Zapville. Things just get better and better.

Good luck on getting all the moving puzzle pieces put into place. I'm sure you will do it, but may have some challenges along the way. That is all part of the fun.

Alan,
Top Bottom