Arizer Solo

BowChamp

that stem oil is going to go a lot further than the abv. IME 5-7g of ABV from some very good AK was only one really good dose.
Yeah I know but sometimes it's nice having edibles, if you bond the thc by baking with it would it be more potent then just putting it on top of food? That's more just a overall question now, probably holding off on the abv

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now last time my friends and I had a 3/4 pill bottle of light abv (4 people) which we put in taquitos. Which got us all a decent high. Now I just started saving my abv again and lately have been going up to 7 so its a lot darker and much denser.
Just for a bonus, also planning to scrape my stem tomorrow:
Yeah I know but sometimes it's nice having edibles, if you bond the thc by baking with it would it be more potent then just putting it on top of food? That's more just a overall question now, probably holding off on the abv

Tell me BowChamp?
Is the flavor not important?
You may have different taste buds?

ABV ruins gourmet style eating!

Vaporizing is so sweet and wonderful!
Why spoil it?

Obi-Wan Cannabinoid

Cannabis Council
Ok, finally got it. Unscrewed the top and and twisted ed's stem around until I made the hole slightly larger and it fit through. Had to do the same to get in into the chamber. Works fine, but glass tubes are real loose now. Not sure if I might have messed up the o-ring a little. Saw in an earlier thread that they can be purchased online. Should be easy to change I imagine. Anyway, I'll make it work. Thanks for the help Snappo !

Are you referring to the black (teflon?) o-ring directly above the oven getting loose? That is pretty typical for the unit after time.

The o-ring members are referring to purchasing is a second/additional high-temp silicone o-ring placed between the screw-off cap and the top of the unit. This fixes the loose stem issues. Sounds to me like you haven't messed anything up, just hastened the inevitable.

Last edited:

salivape

Theoretically yeah it should be absorbed better baked with fat of some kind. Not that Ive tried this but I had heard that simply eating ABV with some chocolate for example is as good as bonding with a fat. With hash you can put some on a spoon with some cooking oil and heat it with a lighter heroin style. When the hash melts into the oil mix it with a full fat yogurt. Then sit back and enjoy the ride. If using ABV you can obviously skip the heating on a spoon part as it has already been decarboxylated. Again I've not tried it but I know people who have and they say it works.

Just thought I'd add that I made a stem oil hot chocolate a few weeks back. It was the most disgusting drink I've ever had. No amount of chocolate would cover the taste. I gagged my way through it. It did work but it wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
salivape,
Reactions: Snappo

crazyjoedavola

Are you referring to the black (teflon?) o-ring directly above the oven getting loose? That is pretty typical for the unit after time.

The o-ring members are referring to purchasing is a second/additional high-temp silicone o-ring placed between the screw-off cap and the top of the unit. This fixes the loose stem issues. Sounds to me like you haven't messed anything up, just hastened the inevitable.

Yes, at first I thought there was an o-ring inside that I messed up. Then I re-read the recent (o-ring) posts and checked on the ones for sale on PV. They had some pics on how to install them. Finally put 2+2 together. You're exactly right, I did hasten the inevitable. After i got the wooden one to fit, I tried the glass ones and they spun around like a top (slight panic mode). After a little research and help from you folks (and the Solo), I calmed down. Thanks for all the help.

exit

shouts out to samirfuzzywuzzy my o-rings came in
but one came with my PVHEGonG so i'm all good :D:D:D
solo thru a bong is GREAT!
i sold that stock-style GonG to a friend who missed PV before they closed down but didn't even get to try it out on my bong!
i absolutely love the PVHEGonG but my ABV isn't as dark as it used to be!

dos equis

Anyone that could give any tips on how it would be best to prepare hash for vaporizing? I generally have the softer squidgy kind of hash, and I tend to take pieces and roll into little snakes, when they are as thin as possible I split it up as much as I can. This is very slow and the pieces don't always get that small, anyone got any better methods?

dos equis,

samirfuzzywuzzy

sunny friday afternoon cool down time....
20130721_135508.jpg

Frozen WT is awesome

al bundy

Vaporist
samirfuzzywuzzy nice cool hits huh???

dos equis
I just break it up like you into small bits then i mix in the Solo and vape away.
Hash is great in the Solo.

When I smoked I would torch the hash first then blow it out and it would sort of powder apart and Id roll it and smoke it, always made shitty weed taste/feel good.
I dont think you would have to do that to vape but wouldnt hurt.

dos equis

Yeah I find it works fine, but last time I had hash I suddenly started putting in like 0.2+, then I smoked some of the same stuff in a bong and got so much higher from just 0.1. Could it be that if you only vape for a while, you get used to vaping and doing something else then seems stronger?

dos equis,

samirfuzzywuzzy

Yeah I find it works fine, but last time I had hash I suddenly started putting in like 0.2+, then I smoked some of the same stuff in a bong and got so much higher from just 0.1. Could it be that if you only vape for a while, you get used to vaping and doing something else then seems stronger?

Doing a proper dab is going to be much different than vaping from a solo. Its two different things....using the appropriate tools for each is my advice.

dos equis

Doing a proper dab is going to be much different than vaping from a solo. Its two different things....using the appropriate tools for each is my advice.
Yeah I just found it weird that combustion was suddenly much more effective than vaporizing for me, I can only assume I'm either not vaping effectively enough or it's because of the effects being different. A good vape high is definitely much clearer than a good bong high.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
shouts out to samirfuzzywuzzy my o-rings came in!

Pretty cool this smirfuzzywuzzy FCMEMBER!

Tim sent me the POWER ADAPTER:
I wish I had a weaker strain right now.
GOD'S GIFT knocks me out.
This is sleeping medince.
Wait until you see what one of my SOLO'S looks like.
Wish I had some more GSC.
I almost bought that JET BONG you just receive.
My CANNABIS bill is more than most peoples house payment!
Mixing it up!

dos equis

I have a PVHES normal stem for my Solo but no other equipment, anything more I really should get?
Thinking of a power adapter and a PVHEGonG eventually, anything else that could be considered a must-have?

dos equis,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have a PVHES normal stem for my Solo but no other equipment, anything more I really should get?
Thinking of a power adapter and a PVHEGonG eventually, anything else that could be considered a must-have?
POWER ADAPTER!

PIPES & TIM have made a nice set up.

Get a GonG too!

These are the foundation!
Ataxian that thing looks crazy.....I want one soon!
Wait until you see the crazy SOLO I turned into a ART PROJECT!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Mr. taxi can you put it together so maybe I can see

EDIT: Ok got pic with labels no help to taxi...will post in a bit for some reason I felt the need to test herb not the PA and the charging hmmmmmmmmmmm...was I suppose to do it that way...this isn't a vape?

Last edited:

420GanjX

I just recently got 2 solo's (the 2013 M1A4 models) Both of these solo's exhibited the robofart issue. I had to return the first one because the battery almost immediately crapped out (wouldnt charge, no green light just 1-3 temp lights flashing)

So I got my second one yesterday and it also had the robofart problem. After two days of doing contant dry cycles to get rid of the smell, and wiping down everything (although I dont have ISO atm), the only thing I havent tried is baking the cap.

I'm confused, I thought Arizer fixed these problems in the newest model?

EDIT: I also noticed a strong taste the 1st day, which I found to be slightly dissipated the 2nd day after all the dry cycles, although still noticable. With my nose plugged though (a tip thanks to the info from another FC thread) I think the taste was just caused from me smelling it. Anyway immediately after thinking this I vaped two bowls. I hope I didnt inhale the possible offgas of the heat shrink tube

420GanjX,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Here it is peeps the long awaited all in one solo executive package by Tim...oops was I not suppose to name it? The picture explains all. I don't have enough time with it yet to see if I get any issues but so far flawless. The only one issue if I want to be really picky was I had to vape for many hours:science:and hours :science:and hours :science:of to test it. I promise I will do a lot more on this vape oh I mean all in one solo executive package:nod:
ZnFXHCS.jpg

That is my solo in its custom 3D PA stand. It stays in there all the time and I just swap connectors.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So go get some did you finish your budget for the weekend already?
Going to play some more!
Can't WAKE & VAKE with the strains I have.

Need some THAI for the mornings!

My SOLO's are going to last forever at this rate!

It's like having FISH without a side dish!

Brownies without a glass of ALMOND MILK!

INDICA only?

What a lame inventory I have!
Time to go shopping!

Top Bottom