• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

clouded vision

I live in a legal state and it is still a felony so go figure. A ticket for an ounce is very good. Here if they so desire a joint is a felony and jail but of course it is left up to the judge. I know they arrest people with cards as well which is a fear of mine.
here it's up to the police and DA to decide what to charge you with but we are way off topic by now lol

clouded vision,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Sorry to derail the thread a bit but there were some posts a few pages back about the MicroDab piece. Just want to let you all be aware that if you want to buy one it is CASH only. i personally do not feel comfortable shipping cash in the mail (no protection, no guarantee, and someone could just say they "never got your money") but if others are less cautions than me and don't care go ahead and get one and report back how it is. i thought it was strange that not even money orders were accepted. cash is king with them

now back to the solo.....

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Question about the o rings... I have few o-rings from my EQ balloons... will it be good for OF's o-ring project?

m0sh,

Yoshi

Woah
I live in a legal state and it is still a felony so go figure. A ticket for an ounce is very good. Here if they so desire a joint is a felony and jail but of course it is left up to the judge. I know they arrest people with cards as well which is a fear of mine.

Fuck it's legal recreationally here and I'm still paranoid about getting a felony pinned on me :lol:

Question about the o rings... I have few o-rings from my EQ balloons... will it be good for OF's o-ring project?
If they are the right size, then sure :)

Yoshi,
Reactions: Dreamerr

poonman

Sorry to derail the thread a bit but there were some posts a few pages back about the MicroDab piece. Just want to let you all be aware that if you want to buy one it is CASH only. i personally do not feel comfortable shipping cash in the mail (no protection, no guarantee, and someone could just say they "never got your money") but if others are less cautions than me and don't care go ahead and get one and report back how it is. i thought it was strange that not even money orders were accepted. cash is king with them

now back to the solo.....

I did not know about that cash only part . ( sounds very fishy )
And basically , I found out it's Not an enclosed bottom , like a test tube .
Plus , PV posted back
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-580#post-386703
about the upcoming e-Bomb , which is more what I was looking for .
I'll probably wait for that one , and the Ascent , after reviews .

and back to the Solo...

poonman,
Reactions: Yoshi

OF

Didn't think of you guys as the violent type, better watch my back LOL.

Forget your back. Just keep an eye on Vito and anybody that comes in with him. The ones in the dark glasses most of all.

And oh, yeah, if you've got kids around, tell them about Stu.......

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I swear I am innocent, now I need to go pick a nug to chuck in my solo...hmmmmmmm ok I picked ICE yum.

As my memory might be kicking in here is a reply to some of the stuff I read earlier with all my catching up. Yoshi, I am going to do my best to beat you in the oily stem contest if it is one lol. I am going to beat Micheal's I am determined. I am finding a way to get it like his naturally ok so I will give you the secret...use it upside down and you can watch the oil drip down and coat the stem. I tried really hard yesterday hence all the sessions. Well I can't blame it all on that since I did use the PN as well hehe.

Someone mentioned to unplug the charger. I have never unplugged it since I got the solo so I doubt that is the reason for light shows or failures. I do still believe it can happen from plugging in the solo first and then to the ac outlet since you will get that surge that OF and centizen spoke about even though I don't think they confirmed that plugging in backwards has an effect I believe it does and further more how bout this huge run on sentence for ya.

I will remember more stuff as the day goes on maybe lol.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

Dreamerr

Shhhhhhhhhhh don't blow me up Micheal. I have used it upside a lot but now that the stem is oily and have been using it right side up more then usual I tried it upside down last night. Reason I did that is cause I saw a huge oil droplet and wanted to watch it work its way down the stem. I don't think mine is going to look as smooth as yours but I am working on it hard:science:

Dreamerr

Very kewl but keep track of how long it takes not that it would be the same for everyone cause it depends on usage. I would just be curious.

What are you going to do with it once you get the new one? I want to share:brow:

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

So you are scrapping it and putting it in a jar? I always think I am going to lose to much doing that cause it sticks to what ever you are using. Kind of like cooking and there is always sauce left in the pan but that isn't nearly as precious as our oil.

Dreamerr,

katabolicklapaucius

Where's the best place to order a solo from price/reliability/model wise? I want to save money but I don't want to get screwed over in case there's an issue with my unit (ebay...).

Edit: I'm in the US, thanks CentiZen!

katabolicklapaucius,

Armerad

Dabbin'
My stubby PVGonG set and 10 Ultra Fine screens came today!

The oiled up stem is a Non-stubby, for size reference.

They seem to fit inside my Solo very loosely, but with my O-Rings on the way I can deal with it in the meantime. Amazon estimates they'll be coming Tuesday-Friday this week, via Fedex.

http://imgur.com/a/2XCBJ

Dreamerr

Well now I remember what and who I needed to answer...yes you armerad. Nice new stem btw.
To make the picture come in line copy and past in line with your text the link under the words
BBCode (message boards & forums)

It has a img before and after the line with brackets you need it all. Good luck.

Dreamerr,

poonman

My stubby PVGonG set and 10 Ultra Fine screens came today!

The oiled up stem is a Non-stubby, for size reference.

They seem to fit inside my Solo very loosely, but with my O-Rings on the way I can deal with it in the meantime. Amazon estimates they'll be coming Tuesday-Friday this week, via Fedex.

http://imgur.com/a/2XCBJ

The 2nd and 3rd pic , shows your Solo Smiling . ( Nice lighting angle )
Just like a Solo owner .

poonman,

OF

I have a question... Does anyone know what the "vent mod" to the solo is?

Can you tie it down a bit more? As a guess, there were (I think) two different guys early on who carefully opened up the four vents in the floor of the bowl, at least one naming needle files for the task. Looks a little dodgy to me, but they said it was 'a great improvement' in ease of draw. I think this was before PVHES got popular but could be wrong there. Those stems, of course provide different vents in with the grooves....in addition to easing the flow with the notches.

I doubt the air contribution through those holes is significant. My attempts to plug them didn't cut production all that much (although I kept knocking the stubs of toothpicks out of the holes.....). I also think if air though those holes was a significant part of the design they would not have put the rim of the stem squarely over them?

Anyway, it never caught on near as I can tell? I'm not inclined to mess with mine, FWIW.

I hope that's the answer you were looking for?

OF

OF,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom