• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, what model number is your silver one? It looks like your stem sits slightly askew in the solo & I noticed mine does the same thing or is it just the angle in your picture makes it look that way?
In the BLACK LEAF Bubbler than both are straight.
The No LOGO Bubbler works well however the quality is a bit substandard so that's why it tilts.
The SILVER one is a M107
The BLACK is a MA13
Both my SOLO's work amazing!

ataxian,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So sad, glassblowersdirect can repair internal percs but it might not be worth it on a piece you can replace for around $100 with a PN WT

Really? so I should email him I guess?

Where did you see 100$ I saw 129$ ... not talking about shipping.
Thanks for your help.

I'm looking for something else perhaps what do you think about these :
http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...r-multi-level-glass-bong.cfm?iProductID=10579

or http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...ear-6-arm-tree-percolator.cfm?iProductID=8882

or perhaps from pv : http://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-8-arm-slitted-tree-perc-bubbler.html

or maybe http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/onl...perc-bong---mad-professor.cfm?iProductID=5810

m0sh,
Reactions: ataxian

clouded vision

The No LOGO Bubbler works well however the quality is a bit substandard so that's why it tilts.
The SILVER one is a M107
The BLACK is a MA13
Mine is a M1A4 & it works great but the stems tilt ever so slightly in mine & at times I get real OCD about it & it drives me nuts even though it has absolutely no effect on the performance. Honestly most people wouldn't even notice the slight tilt but just the way my mind works I guess.

Really? so I should email him I guess?

Where did you see 100$ I saw 129$ ... not talking about shipping.
Thanks for your help.
Yes but they charge $99.99 plus shipping for an internal perc.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111030702083?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
that is an auction for the WT, the BIN is $110 but I think someone here said the seller accepted $90 best offer at one point.

clouded vision,

clouded vision

Thanks mate, but I think I am leaning for ordering from PV ... http://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-8-arm-slitted-tree-perc-bubbler.html

I see axtian says good things about this one... 88$ + with shipping and it work better than the HT with the LSV...

I need a 18.8m joint aswell...
I will email GBD and try to fix my HT aswell...many thanks!

EDIT: OK I see it costs 100$ to fix...grr damn that's a lot,.
Glad to help & I was going to say, ask Ataxian about the black leaf bubbler but I can tell you now that he loves it from how much he has raved about it here.

clouded vision,

m0sh

Well I guess it would be wise to get this one and support PV, but I guess its either that or I fix my HT...if I get the PN HT I would need a new PVHES GoNG and even more for the LSV.

m0sh,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
vaporonly just get a SOLO there so awesome!

You can use them wet or dry!
dual-wp-solos_zpsc4df2567.jpg

7345f705-abaa-423d-baee-e7f3d6bf7fd6_zps728fd32e.jpg

major drool. I would have ordered one already if i didn't feel so guilty for getting another vape. I think I might sell some stuff I'm not using to justify it lol

vaporonly,

poonman

The SILVER one is a M107
The BLACK is a MA13

I'm surprised you don't vape wet at a higher temp. level .
I don't find it too harsh at level 6 at all thru water .
Plus you are def. missing out on some CBD released at a higher temp , which is an
excellent ' High ' . ime

BTW , I'd copied you again , on double hits ;
A couple of micro-hits of budda , followed by a hit on the Solo .
One AWESOME exhale .:clap:

poonman,

m0sh

I'm surprised you don't vape wet at a higher temp. level .
I don't find it too harsh at level 6 at all thru water .
Plus you are def. missing out on some CBD released at a higher temp , which is an
excellent ' High ' . ime

BTW , I'd copied you again , on double hits ;
A couple of micro-hits of budda , followed by a hit on the Solo .
One AWESOME exhale .:clap:

CBD boiling point is 160C-180C

What you're saying is false :)
I vape at 5 with water and without.

m0sh,

clouded vision

CBD boiling point is 160C-180C

What you're saying is false :)
I vape at 5 with water and without.
more importantly CBD counteracts the psychoactive effect of THC so you actually get less "high" you do get more stoned though, sedative couch-lock feeling. CBD is what most people looking for the medicinal pain relief effect are after. If you just want to get high without feeling sleepy, low temperatures are great for that.

OF

I think I'm with CV here. You can easily get bigger clouds by mixing in more air of any temperature. However, unless that air is plenty hot and introduced ahead of the herb it doesn't increase THC production. The clouds are bigger but no more potent.

In the end, of course, it's all about getting what you want. Or think you want anyway.

"Once you water your Scotch, all you can ever have is 'Scotch and water'".

OF

m0sh

Well I just bought my new Black leaf bubbler... one day I will fix my showerdome as well ! :)

Thanks CV for pointing it out, thanks ataxian for rapidly posting this bubbler ;)

And thanks to PV for being the most awesome vaping store :D

BTCsolo

An update on my solo problem:

I found out that I get the 'burnt popcorn' smell just by running the Solo alone (I set the solo to 5 without the stem inserted, took a quick whif of the opening and the burnt aroma was just as pungent as ever).

I'm thinking something is wrong with the heating chamber? Maybe some bud particles fell inside the holes?

I took the top off my Solo and tried cleaning the chamber best I could, but to no avail (still smell it... which means I would definitely still taste it)

BTCsolo,

clouded vision

I think I'm with CV here. You can easily get bigger clouds by mixing in more air of any temperature. However, unless that air is plenty hot and introduced ahead of the herb it doesn't increase THC production. The clouds are bigger but no more potent.

In the end, of course, it's all about getting what you want. Or think you want anyway.

"Once you water your Scotch, all you can ever have is 'Scotch and water'".

OF
Very well put, I was thinking about you when I was writing those posts. You always say that Arizer is a reputable company that has done R&D & settled on a draw restriction that they felt would give the best mix of vapor production, ease of draw, battery life, etc. You scotch analogy is dead on to, just because something is designed (distilled & aged) a certain way, you will always find people that prefer it a different way.

poonman

I may have mis-spoke on the CBD part .
I guess I should have said THC ???

No I wasn't commenting on the bigger clouds you would get .
Just the difference in " High " or ' Stone ' at a higher temp., a more potent hit . ime

Whether I'm doing ' daytime Sativas ' or ' nighttime Indicas ' .
The higher the temp. level I use on my Solo .
The ' Stoner ' I feel . ime
That is " why " I move up in temp. level when vaping thru the Solo .
I start at 4 and end on 6 per stem in one session usually , sometimes 2 .

I totally agree with the personal needs of each owner/user to vape at any temp. level .
I am saying for me , this owner/user ,' poonman ', LOVES to vape at different temps . imo
If there were no difference , I'd stop .

Am I the only one on this island that thinks like that ?

clouded vision

Whether I'm doing ' daytime Sativas ' or ' nighttime Indicas ' .

I wish I had the choice when I bought my herb, unfortunately I live in a prohibition state so I am stuck with whatever my guys has when I go. It is medicinal grade because he gets it from out of state but I have to rely on temperatures to get different effects as I don't have options of different types of herb.

OF

You scotch analogy is dead on to, just because something is designed (distilled & aged) a certain way, you will always find people that prefer it a different way.
I totally agree with the personal needs of each owner/user to vape at any temp. level .
I am saying for me , this owner/user ,' poonman ', LOVES to vape at different temps . imo
If there were no difference , I'd stop .

Taking a couple of quotes slightly out of context, I think this points to something really cool about the evolution of vapes. Not only are many of the new offerings very 'friendly' to individual owner's needs, wants, available goods and so on but many of those changes are simple adjustments. We have excellent vapes with almost no user learning needed, others that reward learned skills many fold.

Capitalism is alive and well. The consumer is becoming more educated, refining his demands, and the market is moving to meet that. It doesn't get much better than that IMO......price and delivery withstanding of course. Cheaper and faster is always welcome you know. Well sometimes anyway.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ask Ataxian about the black leaf bubbler but I can tell you now that he loves it from how much he has raved about it here.

I must sound like a broken record when music was on vinyl.

The BLACK LEAF BUBBLER from PLANET VAPES is a nice fit for the SOLO.
It's only $79 however I have my eyes on the next one up for $169.
http://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-smoke-shower-micro-circ.html
Their are cheaper ones out there as well.
At any rate water path and a SOLO is a smooth medicating experience!

I wish I had the choice when I bought my herb, unfortunately I live in a prohibition state so I am stuck with whatever my guys has when I go. It is medicinal grade because he gets it from out of state but I have to rely on temperatures to get different effects as I don't have options of different types of herb.
Growing your own medicine is a noble ideal?
Hydroponic 6 plant room.
TOP SHELF QUALITY for free.
The first 3 harvest pay for the equipment!
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES for free!

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Two posts merged.

ataxian,

clouded vision

Growing your own medicine is a noble ideal?
Hydroponic 6 plant room.
TOP SHELF QUALITY for free.
The first 3 harvest pay for the equipment!
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES for free!
waaaay to risky for my taste, that's a felony here, definite jail time and no more job. having an ounce and getting a ticket is an acceptable risk for me

clouded vision,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
ataxian, from all you have written I would stick with the stock stem unless you get some money to throw away. I love my PVHES stem but not the turbo which was to big anyhow and needed to get it replaced. It is good with the o-ring mod cause it brings it to the same draw as a regular stem. I don't need to comment more cause most of the stuff I would have said was covered.

I can't believe I didn't come on for one day and now I am just confused with to many posts. I never turned on my computer yesterday which is strange.

CV I had something to say to you but I forgot...

I use my solo on 3 and that is perfect. If I use water I start at 3 and go to maybe 5. I wish really hard that high temps touched my pain but it doesn't so I can't see any reason to use it that way when low is way more enjoyable. Now if high temps even touched my pain a little bit I would vape at a 1000 if need
be.

Person with smelly vape, I apologize in advance for laziness not going back to see your name, Try running it dry as someone suggested at 7 for a bunch of times. Then try and load your stock stem below the end to make sure and try it. DO NOT USE FINE GRIND so you can see what the issue is. Fine grind if right side up will hit the bottom no matter what you do.

I have started using nugs and shoving them in this week. I switch what I do a lot and I know someone on here does that and I decided to give it a shot since I haven't done it in a while. I will say it cooked well, evenly, and completely with zero mess. I will stick to this till I get bored again. Well I shouldn't say that since I did you some stems with pre-ground as well last night when switching strains. I vaped way to much yesterday. I deaded two vapes recharged and deaded again. Ok didn't really dead the solo since it was on the PA but did enough stems to dead it two more more times. I ran through around 10 bullets on the PN as well maybe more. :science: is my excuse K:D

unpro1

Psych
waaaay to risky for my taste, that's a felony here, definite jail time and no more job. having an ounce and getting a ticket is an acceptable risk for me
Unfortunately this is me too right now, the local police have too much time on their hands since no violent crime ever happens around here. They practically ruined this crime free town imo, pot arrests keep them funded.

unpro1,

poonman

Unfortunately this is me too right now, the local police have too much time on their hands since no violent crime ever happens around here. They practically ruined this crime free town imo, pot arrests keep them funded.

' no violent crime '
Wow ,
Don't tell us where you live , or we'll all want to move there and ruin it for you .

poonman,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Yoshi

Woah

Nice signature ;)

Yoshi,
Reactions: unpro1

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I live in a legal state and it is still a felony so go figure. A ticket for an ounce is very good. Here if they so desire a joint is a felony and jail but of course it is left up to the judge. I know they arrest people with cards as well which is a fear of mine.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom