• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

poonman

poonman,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Thanx mrweed ,
I've never dealt with E-bay , plus it's in German mostly :(
I could guess at " add to cart " and hit the " paypal " logo next .
And maybe guess at the " Bid " part also .
I'll try Google translator and see if that might help .
or
Is there a better way ?
Why can't I order thru E-bay N. America ?

tia

yes sorry, forgot to change the .de to .com! too baked^^

mrweed,
Reactions: poonman

TheKeeper

Former Combuster
Hi Best Forum On The Net,

I'm a big Solo fan and have owned one for about 2 years. I currently have the M105 model and wanted to know if it would be worth it, in terms of noticeable performance, to purchase the latest M1A / M108 model as I've read there have been several software changes looking to improve heat up time and battery life. Any advice would be appreciated.

TheKeeper,

OF

I currently have the M105 model and wanted to know if it would be worth it, in terms of noticeable performance, to purchase the latest M1A / M108 model as I've read there have been several software changes looking to improve heat up time and battery life. Any advice would be appreciated.

No software change will effect either of those "that's a hardware problem"......

Through the versions the definition of what a light means (in both temperature and battery life remaining) has changed (temperature back to 'normal', charge level now reported 'artificially low' compared to yours.

It's still the same basic battery and heater. If you go to the same temperatures (no matter how many lights that is) it'll run for the same time (no matter how many lights light).

I'd continue to enjoy it?

OF

Bouldorado

I'm a big Solo fan and have owned one for about 2 years. I currently have the M105 model and wanted to know if it would be worth it, in terms of noticeable performance, to purchase the latest M1A / M108 model as I've read there have been several software changes looking to improve heat up time and battery life. Any advice would be appreciated.

If your solo is 2 years old, you might want to look into replacing the battery.

Bouldorado,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
So I boiled some glass today and no banging. I boiled two glass straws and the pong from the PN. I put silicone on the ends of the glass. It worked fantastically. Now for the bad part. It stretched the silicone so unless someone knows how to get it back to shape it may not be the best way. Should I heat the silicone again to return it to its original shape? I tried ice water and that was a fail. I tried a lighter and that burned it a little so that isn't good either.

BTW I had made pasta and left one cup of starchy water in the pot. I then put in the glass and some olive oil. I moved the around while doing it cause I had no idea if the silicone would melt and also there wasn't enough water to cover the glass and certainly not the pong. I did this so I can just use the cup of water and pour it into my pasta to stretch the sauce and have some nice meds albeit a low dose for a box of pasta and sauce.

poonman

I'm happy to hear your Solo ( M105 ) lasted 2 years , and counting .
I hope mine ( M107 ) will have the same good fortune .

poonman,
Reactions: b0

nhirsch

Did everything else look fine and work fine before you opened it up? If so I think your ok

works fine. just surprised as I expected to see the inside commensurate with the very nice exterior.

You will find on this thread some pictures of disassembling that look the same.
The misaligned part does not affect the functionality.
I've seen much worst internal design with malfunction so it doesn't bother me.
I would say that the sleek external design doesn't match the internal.
If your unit is the same like mine, the stainless steel bowl is well aligned. :)

yes stainless bowl is well aligned despite the misalignment of the parts below it with the spacing on one side.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

nhirsch,

poonman

Just throwing out a thought .
Do you think Puffitup or Planetvape will have the Solo for sale on 4/20 ?
Yes , even less than now , let's say for $ 99.99 . ( a guy can dream )
At least 4/20 will be on a Saturday this year .

poonman,
Reactions: Yoshi

$un

Looks like I need to visit the local glass blower and have a couple made.
It will cost more however at least I'll have them.
PLANET VAPES needs to have a 1,000 made you would think?

clouded vision said: "any of the hydro tubes including the one for the pinnacle work great with the solo someone is selling them on ebay. buy it now for 110 but he accepted an offer for 95"

That a good tip!

how much will that cost & how much would you sell it for? pv needs more than 1,000 those things sell out in no time! which hydro tube can you link me to some? i just want to use a hose temporarily while i am still waiting for the gong to come back in stock.

$un,

Yoshi

Woah

We can only dream :lol:

Yoshi,
Reactions: poonman
I just bought a Solo from PlanetVape. Now all I need is a case for the sucker. Any recommendations?
Check out Puffitup. They have a foam lined hard case custom cut for the Solo and accessories. Only costs $44 and looks oh-so professional. Let them know your from the FC forums and Randy will hook you up with a killer deal?

ShipDit,

OF

mannn how i wish i had a gong in time for 420 :doh:

Well it's a little late for that I guess? Even if they were in stock.

You can, of course, use your straight stem if you're careful. Use a big rubber band of strip of cloth for a gasket if you don't have the right size tube for the job?

OF

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger

for real, found an offer yesterday for 160$... i've just forget which store it was

edit: oh yes, it was puffitup!go get yours fast. 160$ is a super price
Discount Code: Solo160

mrweed,
Reactions: ShipDit

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
"Solo 160" for PIU:

no space!

arizer%20solo%20discount.jpg

btw. PV told me that this size is the right one for the stealth adapter! 3/16"IDx5/16"OD but they've also added this information to the adapters description

JLG

no space!

arizer%20solo%20discount.jpg

btw. PV told me that this size is the right one for the stealth adapter! 3/16"IDx5/16"OD but they've also added this information to the adapters description

I like the cap closed on the Solo with a perfectly straight stem without bowl :lol:

JLG,
Reactions: Yoshi
Top Bottom