Arizer Solo

al bundy

Vaporist
@ argo100 you can plug power supply in either way,its not polarized. Just try and plug power supply in wall first then plug into the Solo.

al bundy,
Reactions: Red Indy

Vapodudule

NO smell but a taste oh dear, waiting ghongs now.:clap:

waiting fo ED to turn wood too.

Juste broke a glass joint 14/18.8 can't water anymore with none :(

Vapodudule,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Damn you americans and your one day delivery:D!
I'm waiting mine from amazon uk and it should not arrive before Monday...

Wolf46,
Reactions: Red Indy

arrr

Hey guys when I plug my solo in to charge power levels 1 through 3 just keep flashing. Any idea what I should do?

arrr,

way2

I copied the mail from Kevin for you here!

You may be able to manually reset your Solo.
Please try the following:
  • plug in the Solo unit to charger
  • press and hold both buttons for approximately 4 seconds
  • wait for 10 seconds then unplug from charger
Once you have done this try out the unit again.
If the problem persists, please let me know and I will advise you further.

Best Regards,
Kevin,
Arizer Tech

GOOD LUCK, I hope you manage to get it going again.
BTW If you have a PA you probably will still be able to use the Solo.

way2,

arrr

Tried that it did not work. Thanks for the help though. I just emailed Randy at PIU

arrr,

argo100

How long does the battery usually last you guys? I want to make sure mine is fully operational because it doesn't seem to last 4 hours.

Also, is the battery fully charged coming out of the box? Mine fully discharged after a few uses and I had to charge it, which worries me because you're not supposed to discharge these kinds of batteries.

Edit: still smells a bit like plastic when heating. I've run through about 7-8 full cycles.

argo100,

poonman

How long does the battery usually last you guys? I want to make sure mine is fully operational because it doesn't seem to last 4 hours.

Also, is the battery fully charged coming out of the box? Mine fully discharged after a few uses and I had to charge it, which worries me because you're not supposed to discharge these kinds of batteries.

Edit: still smells a bit like plastic when heating. I've run through about 7-8 full cycles.

It does not come fully charged .
You have to full charge it and do a couple of burn-off cycles at temp. level 7 to get rid of the
plastic smells .
You can't fully dis-charge the battery apparently .

I get aprox. 2 to 2 1/2 hours of straight usage at temp. levels 5 and 6 .
I've never heard of anyone getting 4 hours . It's like laptop/phone batteries ....they advertise more .

and
Welcome to FC argo100

poonman,

argo100

Well I've done around 10 cycles now and although the smell is less, it's still there. not going to use it to vape until the smell's gone

argo100,

BowChamp

Does anyone know if there is going to be a price drop for this soon? I feel like its been out for awhile and there must be a new one coming out soon

BowChamp,

poonman

Well I've done around 10 cycles now and although the smell is less, it's still there. not going to use it to vape until the smell's gone

Use some old ABV in the stem while you're burning off the smell at level 7 .
Do you have hash ?
Sandwich some ground up/crumbled hash in between some herbs .
That always seem to leave a strong THC taste . ime

Don't worry , the smell will go away ...

poonman,
It's still 230$ on their website and around 220$ at the headshops around here
do us a favor and do some research, search this thread. Not to sound harsh but all of what you said is covered many times here in the thread. What the guy above you is saying is true. Your just not looking in the right places to buy it.

Just because I'm a nice guy... (though I am getting a little tired of saying it)

PlanetVape $160 - code SOLOHQ160
PuffItUp $160 - code SOLO160

kingofnull,
Reactions: Kief

way2

I get 5 or 6 12 min stems from a full charge using it on 5-6. The numbered lights drop quickly but it still runs for a couple more stems.

way2,

WakethBaketh

I'm gonna make some comments based on my owning both a FV S2 and many Solos.

1. There is some conduction even with the S2. nothing like a solo but there is some.

2. S2 is Combust reistant but I did it twice already. The solo is impossible to combust.

3. The solo tastes better IMO. Its a more concentrated flavor. I find the FV similar to the T1 in flavor. Its clean but its a thin weaker flavor than the really concentrated flavor you get with the solo.

4. YUP

5. haven't been able to get the biog clouds with the S2. clouds but not even close to solo clouds using em side by side with the same herb. The solo is damn near idiot proof. Still learning the FV.

6. Solo is definetly easier to clean even though I use screens. The FV screens are very fine and appear very delicate. S2 spacer already broken.

They're both good vapes but the Solo is a tried and true winner. I think the INH handily beats the Solo head to head but costs $100 more and the XP seems to be suffering some teething problems as well.

Its hard to go wrong as Solo as a first vape.

I'm debating whether or not order the XP yet or just buy a solo because for $160 it seems like a steal. How much better do you think the INH is than the solo and why?

WakethBaketh,

argo100

Still having problems with the plastic smell/taste, if it continues to be a problem should i contact puffitup or arizer?

argo100,
Top Bottom