Arizer Solo

DrJynx86

I keep the heating element and aluminum case of my first SOLO just in case I need some spare parts.

Also I can hook up the heater to an Arduino and PWM it with 12v + sense temps, and works as a charm.

rowbam

I was actually planning on selling my Solo 2 since it was getting neglected in my rotation, however..

Nostalgia kind of hit me (it was my first vape after all!) and I wanted to revisit it since I've been mostly using my Bowle and Vapman lately and damn. Maybe a .15 bowl hit me pretty solid. The extraction is still on the slower slide, but for cooking dinner and relaxing it was perfect. Better flavor than I remember too.

Maybe I need to get a new WPA for it instead of selling it!:rofl:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I was actually planning on selling my Solo 2 since it was getting neglected in my rotation, however..

Nostalgia kind of hit me (it was my first vape after all!) and I wanted to revisit it since I've been mostly using my Bowle and Vapman lately and damn. Maybe a .15 bowl hit me pretty solid. The extraction is still on the slower slide, but for cooking dinner and relaxing it was perfect. Better flavor than I remember too.

Maybe I need to get a new WPA for it instead of selling it!:rofl:
Yeah I was the same, always thinking about selling or passing along my Solo2. But it was my first “real” vape after a years old Pax2. Just couldn’t bring myself to get rid of it despite “better and newer”. It’s now firmly back in the rotation, was just running it last night dry through a bubbler. You should definitely get a WPA.

DrJynx86

I find myself using the straight SOLO stem to add extra cooling glass for the ArGo stem, the fit is very tight without any kind of seal, just glass to glass. Works as a charm, I have two straights I keep cool on ice while I do 220 C on the Argo.

DrJynx86,
Top Bottom